become an editor
the entire directory
only in Grant-Making_Foundations/Children
Children's Miracle Network
Society: Philanthropy: Child Welfare
The Abbott Fund
- Organisation supporting health care activities aimed at children and the community.
The Andrea-Mennen Family Foundation
- Makes grants relating to education and healthcare. Provides biographies of board members and listing of recipients.
The Carman Foundation for Children
- Assists organizations that service children with disabilities and their families. Photographs and information from fundraising events, list of sponsors and benefactors, and online donation form provided.
Cherese Mari Laulhere Foundation
- In memory of Cherese and her dreams, a foundation has been created that will center on helping children and animals.
Children's Care Foundation
- Funds charitable organizations in Chicago area aimed at solving contemporary problems of poor and unprivileged children. Describes the mission statement, history and funding guidelines.
The Dekko Foundation
- Provides support for projects that support the development of children ages birth through 18 years, in parts of Alabama, Indiana, and Iowa. Gives funding guidelines, with reports on past activities and results.
Detlef Schrempf Foundation
- Founded by NBA Basketball player Detlef Schrempf, this foundation's mission is to provide assistance to children's charities and youth organizations in the Pacific Northwest.
Dr. Phil Foundation
- Urges individual and corporate support for programs in areas such as education, music and the arts, children’s health and disaster relief.
- Helps expand educational centers in developing countries, through funding and technical assistance. Describes current projects, with newsletter and donation link.
Global Fund For Children
- Funds small grassroots organizations that improve education for children who would otherwise be left behind, focusing on schools, child labor, prostitution and the distinctive needs of boys. Lists grantees, profiles key projects, and provides grantmaking guidelines.
International Youth Foundation
- Works around the world in strengthening children and youth, including education, health, and work, as well as providing organization building resources. Describes currently funded programs, available research publications, and how to contribute.
- Organization providing financial support and assistance to school-age children to encourage their ability to participate and succeed in athletics. Named in honor of Jeremy Glick, passenger on Flight 93.
Magic Johnson Foundation
- Promoting the health, social, and educational well-being of urban youth.
The Matthews Foundation
- A public charity that provides financial and educational support to families with children with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL).
Mitchell A Callahan Autism Foundation
- Assist needy families in Ohio with children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) through education and financial assistance.
- Founded by Karen and Jamie Moyer, Seattle Mariners starting pitcher. Dedicated to offering encouragement, comfort and support to children and families who are enduring a time of profound stress.
Net4kids Aid Foundation
- Funds projects for children in developing countries. Gives profiles of current projects, and information on how to donate.
Pasco Pediatric Foundation
- A non-profit foundation in Pasco County, Florida provides vouchers for medical assistance, scholarships and other financial support to needy children of the region.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 2, 2013 at 6:15:06 UTC -