become an editor
the entire directory
only in Philanthropy/Gifts_in_Kind
Gifts in Kind
Open Directory - Society: Philanthropy: Gifts in Kind
ARC Thrift Stores
- A Colorado-based thrift store that will pick up from individuals to benefit people with developmental disabilities.
- A St. Louis-based non-profit organization that seeks in-kind donations of bicycles and computers.
Bikes for the World
- A Washington Area Bicyclist Association project to collect unwanted bicycles and deliver them to community development programs assisting the poor in developing countries or in the Washington DC metropolitan area.
- National nonprofit organization offering interview clothing and job counseling to men in need.
Computers for Schools
- Nationwide, not-for-profit organization, accepting and refurbishing donated computer equipment, and placing it into schools.
- An on-line system that matches business and household items with nearby nonprofits and recyclers.
- A list of links to groups involved in recycling computer equipment and making it available to others.
Gifts In Kind International
- Charity in product philanthropy helps companies donate products efficiently and effectively to charities around the world.
- UK directory of donated goods and services offered to charities from professionals and the public.
- A recycling scheme for printer cartridges and mobile phones, to reduce waste and reduce poverty. Information about the project and how to participate.
In Kind Canada
- Canada's only national gift-in-kind program. Businesses donate surplus material, which is then distributed to charities across the country.
My Girlfriend's Closet
- Collects quality, gently used clothing from teen girls in more affluent families and distributes them to those who are homeless, in foster care or otherwise economically disadvantaged.
The Computerbank Project
- An Australian initiative to supply free GNU/Linux systems to low income individuals, community groups and disadvantaged schools.
The National Association for the Exchange of Industrial Resources
- Collects new supplies and equipment from corporations for redistribution to non-profits.
- An online network where businesses, nonprofits and the general public exchange surplus goods.
Toys of Hope
- A NY area children's charity that accepts and delivers toys to needy children.
Worldwide Inventory Network
- Not-for-profit corporation that receives donations of excess inventory from corporations and distributes it to other not-for-profit organizations.
Gifts in Kind
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 1:29:30 AM EDT -