become an editor
the entire directory
only in Philanthropy/Gifts_in_Kind
Gifts in Kind
Open Directory - Society: Philanthropy: Gifts in Kind
ARC Thrift Stores
- A Colorado-based thrift store that will pick up from individuals to benefit people with developmental disabilities.
Bikes for the World
- A Washington Area Bicyclist Association project to collect unwanted bicycles and deliver them to community development programs assisting the poor in developing countries or in the Washington DC metropolitan area.
- A St. Louis-based non-profit organization that seeks in-kind donations of bicycles and computers.
- National nonprofit organization offering interview clothing and job counseling to men in need.
The Computerbank Project
- An Australian initiative to supply free GNU/Linux systems to low income individuals, community groups and disadvantaged schools.
Computers for Schools
- Nationwide, not-for-profit organization, accepting and refurbishing donated computer equipment, and placing it into schools.
- An on-line system that matches business and household items with nearby nonprofits and recyclers.
- A list of links to groups involved in recycling computer equipment and making it available to others.
Gifts In Kind International
- Charity in product philanthropy helps companies donate products efficiently and effectively to charities around the world.
- UK directory of donated goods and services offered to charities from professionals and the public.
- A recycling scheme for printer cartridges and mobile phones, to reduce waste and reduce poverty. Information about the project and how to participate.
In Kind Canada
- Canada's only national gift-in-kind program. Businesses donate surplus material, which is then distributed to charities across the country.
My Girlfriend's Closet
- Collects quality, gently used clothing from teen girls in more affluent families and distributes them to those who are homeless, in foster care or otherwise economically disadvantaged.
The National Association for the Exchange of Industrial Resources
- Collects new supplies and equipment from corporations for redistribution to non-profits.
- An online network where businesses, nonprofits and the general public exchange surplus goods.
Toys of Hope
- A NY area children's charity that accepts and delivers toys to needy children.
Worldwide Inventory Network
- Not-for-profit corporation that receives donations of excess inventory from corporations and distributes it to other not-for-profit organizations.
Gifts in Kind
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, August 10, 2013 8:13:54 PM EDT -