become an editor
the entire directory
only in Child_Welfare/Poverty_Relief
Society: Issues: Poverty
Amer-Haitian Bon Zami Inc.
- Supports impoverished children in Haiti, including the House of Hope home for girls.
- A non-profit organization to improve the lives of orphaned and abandoned Vietnamese children through sponsorships, direct relief and adoption. Offers profile, resources, feedback and adoption information.
Children's Hunger Relief Fund (CHRF)
- Responds to children's immediate physical, emotional, and spiritual needs following drought, earthquake, hurricane, war, and other disasters.
Children's Network International
- Provides food, clothing, personal hygiene items, medical supplies and educational materials to needy children. Gives an overview, request for support, annual reports, current projects.
- Information on the services and programs of the US-based childcare agency providing shelter and service to homeless and runaway youth.
Ethiopian Children's and Orphan's Association, Inc. (ECOA)
- Helping unfortunate children and orphans in Ethiopia. Projects, fundraising and information about Ethiopia.
Humanitarian Services for Children of Vietnam (HSCV)
- Provides aid to homeless and orphaned children in Vietnam. Information about the organization and its current projects.
- A Chicago area charity providing formula and clothing to needy infants. Mission, newsletter, articles and an income and expense statement.
The Jaffa Institute
- A non-profit child welfare agency in Jaffa, Israel, providing over 35 educational and social support programs to over 3,000 severely disadvantaged children, both Jewish and Arab.
Pearl S. Buck International
- Bringing hope to children worldwide through health, education, livelihood protection, psychosocial development and adoption programs.
The Phelex Foundation
- The foundation promotes basic education for disadvantaged children in rural Asia. Offers a profile, programs, news and request for support.
- Supports the development of local health care, childcare and education programs in Latin America. Based in Canada.
- Working for the runaway and abandoned children who live in or around the world's railway stations.
Raise a Smile
- Non-profit children's charity organisation working in Zambia, Africa. Provides sustainable development for vulnerable children and orphans through education. Based in England and Germany.
The Turning Point Trust
- Working with homeless children living in the Kibera slum of Nairobi, Kenya.
Vision Africa - Give a Child a Future
- Provides food and education to the street children of the slums of Kenya and builds children's homes and schools. Based in the UK.
World Children's Fund
- Global network to help rescue children who are abandoned, distressed, exploited, hungry, sick or suffering.
children's poverty relief
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 11, 2015 at 17:15:06 UTC -