become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cheer_and_Support/Wish_Fulfillment
Cheer and Support
Make A Wish Foundation
This category in other languages:
- Trying to improve the lives of children living with HIV/AIDS by answering wishes and paying for computers for the children to use while using treatment centers.
Association of Wish Granting Organizations
- Organization formed in 1995 to oversee the donation and fund-raising process of wish-granting organizations.
Benefit 4 Kids
- Grants the outdoor wishes of children with life threatening and life limiting illnesses. [Michigan]
Bert's Big Adventure
- Dedicated to taking seriously ill and/or physically challenged children and their families who live in The Bert Show local listening area on a vacation to Walt Disney World. [Georgia]
Carolina Sunshine for Children
- Helps to make wishes come true for children with life-threatening illnesses.
- Gives children 18 years and younger with life-threatening illnesses the chance of a lifetime to experience an outdoor adventure.
- Offers a number of services for Jewish children with life threatening illness.
Chef David's Kids
- Dedicated to granting wishes to children afflicted with any form of terminal illness such as cancer, leukemia, and pediatric HIV. Includes slide show, patient biographies, staff, sponsors, and a guest book. [Florida]
- Grants fun requests for seriously ill children up to the age of twenty one.
A Child's Wish of Greater New Orleans
- Dedicated to helping make wishes come true for children with serious medical conditions. Features history of organization, how to refer, events, news, testimonials, supporters, and contact information.
Children With Cancer Fund
- Goal is to grant wishes for those children suffering from cancer. Includes pictures, history, and contact information. [UK]
Children's Dream Fund
- Florida based charitable group finding ways to grant wishes to seriously ill children. Includes video, calendar, stories, how to be involved, board members, and contact information.
The Children's Wish Foundation International
- Grants wishes to children under the age of eighteen with life threatening illnesses.
The Children's Wish Foundation of Canada
- Grants a favorite wish for children afflicted with a high risk, life-threatening illness.
Clayton Dabney Foundation for Kids
- Provides families with children in the last stages of terminal cancer, assistance in creating everlasting memories.
Cystic Fibrosis Dream Holidays
- Gives support to families with children suffering from Cystic Fibrosis by providing a stress free holiday. Includes history, news, photographs, donations, contact information. [UK]
Debbie Chisholm Memorial Foundation
- Organization dedicated to granting wishes to seriously ill children within the Inland Empire. Includes history, dreams fulfilled, sponsors, and fundraising events. [California]
Dream Catchers USA
- Making outdoor dreams and wishes come true for the disabled and terminally ill. Includes fishing trips, hunting trips, shooting competitions, demonstrations, and other outdoor adventures.
Dream Come True
- Fulfilling wishes of children with life threatening illnesses. Includes current events, referrals, and photo gallery. [Pennsylvania]
The Dream Factory
- Grants dreams to critically ill children. Provides personal stories, contact and chapter information.
The Dream Factory of Greater Kansas City
- Part of a US national organization with over 50 chapters that fulfills the dreams of seriously ill children.
- Grants wishes to adults battling terminal illness. Provides resources, stories, services, sponsorships, and donation information.
Dreams Come True
- Features non-profit organization with the simple goal of making children's dreams come true. Most of these children have life-threatening illnesses.
Dreams Take Flight
- Provides trips of a lifetime for physically, mentally or socially challenged children. Includes chapters, kids fun page, sponsor, and contact information. [Canada]
Give Kids The World
- Helps create memories for children with serious illness by bringing them to a special resort in Orlando. Features a scrapbook, wishes, employment, volunteers, club, shop, and news. [Florida]
Granted Wish Foundation
- Provides wish fulfillment to physically-challenged children and young adults. Based in Canton, Ohio.
- Unique program makes wishes come true for adults with cancer. Includes qualification information, how to help, notes, and contacts. [New Jersey]
- Grants special wishes to children facing life threatening illness in Arizona. Includes pictures, newsletter, testimonials, events, and donation information.
Hunt of a Lifetime
- Nonprofit organization that grants hunting and fishing adventures to children with life threatening illnesses.
Jasons Dreams for Kids
- Highlights non profit organization dedicated to helping kids with life threatening illnesses. Includes the goals, fund raising, donations, events and contact details.
- Sponsors annual trips to Disney World for seriously ill children between the ages of five and twelve. Information about how to nominate a child, merchandise, previous trips, and message board.
Kids Wish Network
- National wish-granting organization for children. Includes referral and contact information, recent wishes, hospital programs, and memorials.
- Provides wishes and cherished moments of joy and hope to children with a life-threatening condition and their families. [California]
- A non-profit organization that exists on donations, and provides "wishes" to Alabama's most seriously ill children.
Marty Lyons Foundation
- Fulfills the special wishes of children aged three to seventeen years old, who have been diagnosed as having a terminal or life threatening illness.
Memories of Love
- Non-profit organization, which provides Florida dream vacations for families with young children and a parent facing life threatening illness.
New Hope for Kids
- Programs include the Center for Grieving Children where children mourning the death of a loved one can share their experience. Grants wishes to children in Central Florida with life-threatening illnesses.
- Dedicated to providing treatment and dream trips within the U.S. for children who are facing life-threatening illnesses.
- Fulfills the dreams of Michigan kids who have terminal and life threatening illnesses.
Reach For A Dream Foundation
- Fulfilling the dreams of children with life threatening illnesses in South Africa.
A Special Wish Foundation
- Dedicated to granting wishes of children under the age of 21 diagnosed with a life-threatening disorder.
Starlight Children's Foundation UK
- Aims to grant wishes for seriously ill children and to provide stimulating programmes in hospital. Information about the charity, its services, and how to volunteer or to raise funds.
Starlight Starbright Children's Foundation Canada
- A non-profit organization that lifts the spirits of seriously ill children and their loved ones with a variety of innovative programs, services, and events.
Sunshine Dreams for Kids
- Makes dreams come true for children challenged by severe physical disabilities or life-threatening illnesses. [Canada]
The Sunshine Foundation
- Grants the wishes of seriously ill, handicapped, and abused children. Funded by public donations.
Tender Wishes Foundation
- Provide assistance in granting requests and arranging special events for persons under the age of eighteen who have been diagnosed with a life-threatening illness. [Niagara Falls, Ontario]
Twilight Wish Foundation
- Mission is to enrich the lives of elders that have served others through wish granting and group celebrations. Must be 68 years or older.
Western Wishes Foundation
- Makes the dreams of seriously ill children and young adults who love the 'western way of life' to come true.
When You Wish Upon A Star
- An organisation devoted to granting wishes to children with life threatening illnesses.
- Dedicated to bringing special days to the seriously ill who are between the ages 16 and 40 years of age and live in the United Kingdom.
A Wish Come True, Inc. of Rhode Island
- Grants wishes to children ages 3 through 18, who have a life-threatening illness. Includes facts, history, staff, how to sponsor a wish, stories, volunteers, and upcoming events.
Wish Upon a Star
- Law enforcement organization that grants wishes to children with life-threatening illnesses. Includes stories, donation, volunteer, and contact information. [California]
A Wish with Wings
- Grants wishes to Texas children who have life threatening illnesses.
Wishes and More
- Enhances the lives of children with life threatening illness from birth to nineteen. Encourages teens to become involved in helping others. Includes events, how to donate, and wish referral. [Minnesota]
Wishes Can Happen Inc.
- Grants wishes to young people age three to twenty one who have life threatening illnesses. Includes events, FAQ, donations, artwork, stories, and contact information. [Ohio]
Wishing Star Foundation
- Grants wishes to local children with life-threatening illnesses between the ages of 3 and 21. [Washington and Idaho]
The Wishing Well Foundation, Inc.
- Grants wishes to seriously ill children living in Collier and Lee Counties, Florida.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 13, 2015 at 13:24:12 UTC -