become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cheer_and_Support/Head_Covers
Cheer and Support
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Skin Disorders: Hair Loss: Alopecia Areata
Shopping: Clothing: Casual: Caps and Hats: Hair Loss Cover
Angel Hair Foundation
- Provides funding to purchase a hair system for children in Oregon who have lost hair from cancer treatment.
Children with Hairloss
- Organization offers assistance in the form of hair replacement to children under the age of 21 years.
Hats Off for Cancer
- Non-profit provides hats for children with cancer.
- Donates brand new hats to cancer patients in more than 60 hospitals around the United States.
- Provides wigs and hair pieces for children who suffer hair loss due to cancer treatment.
Locks of Love
- Provides hair prosthetics for disadvantaged children with permanent hair loss from alopecia areata, radiation treatments, or burns. Application requires a physician statement and financial documents.
Pantene Beautiful Lengths
- Partnered with the American Cancer Society to provide wigs to assist cancer patients suffering hair loss. Includes information about the program and how to become involved.
Wigs 4 Kids
- Provides wigs for children who experience hair loss from cancer, alopecia, trichotillomania, lupus, hydrocephalus, burns and other disorders. [Michigan]
Wigs for Kids
- Not-for-profit organization providing hair replacement solutions for children affected by chemotherapy, alopecia, burns and other medical conditions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 20, 2014 at 12:05:08 UTC -