become an editor
the entire directory
only in Women's_Rights/Anti_Trafficking
Society: Issues: Labor: Slavery
Society: Sexuality: Politics of Sexuality: Sex Work
This category in other languages:
Childhood: World Childhood Foundation
- An international charity founded by Queen Silvia of Sweden to raise awareness of and lend aide to sexually abused or trafficked women and children. Programs and news, projects and funds.
Coalition Against Trafficking in Women-International (CATW)
- A non-governmental organization that promotes women's human rights and combats sexual exploitation in all its forms. Has information about campaigns, fact books, and resources.
Donna M. Hughes, Ph.D.
- Does research and writing on trafficking, sexual exploitation, violence against women, women's organized resistance to violence, and religious fundamentalism and women's rights.
Friends of Maiti Nepal
- Works to stop girl and women trafficking by supporting the programs and rehabilitation homes. Has details on the team, news, stories, and aid options.
Interpol: Trafficking in human beings
- Offers the widest possible mutual assistance between all criminal police authorities and provides a structured platform for raising awareness, building competence and identifying best practices within law enforcement worldwide.
- Crusading for the prevention of girl trafficking, rescue, rehabilitation, integration of survivors of trafficking. Has news and events, resources, and galleries.
Project Gutenberg: A New Conscience and an Ancient Evil
- Full text of 1912 book by Jane Addams which describes the problem of women forced into prostitution.
Trafficking in Human Beings
- Information on various forms of trafficking in human beings.
Trafficking Policy Research Project
- Collects and presents research and commentary regarding the effects of United States Trafficking Laws and Policies in the US and internationally.
'Globalized, Wired, Sex Trafficking In Women And Children' by Vanessa von Struensee
- Arguing that trafficking in women is a form of violence against women and a clear violation of fundamental human rights, the author provides a general discussion of the social, economic, and legal dimensions of the problem. (June 01, 2000)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 22, 2015 at 18:35:10 UTC -