become an editor
the entire directory
only in Women/Women's_Rights
Society: Issues: Abortion
Society: Issues: Family Planning
This category in other languages:
- A group of women artists, writers, performers, film makers and arts professionals who fight discrimination. Schedule of appearances, art archive, profile and interview.
ARZU Studio Hope
- Social entrepreneurship helping Afghan families with steady income and access to education and healthcare by sourcing and selling handmade area rugs Afghan women weave.
- A veteran of women's rights struggles offers resources on topics such as sexual harassment, sexual assault, and discrimination against women faculty and students on college campuses.
Bora Laskin Law Library: Women's Human Rights Resources
- Extensive reference library on women's rights.
Cedaw Iwraw Asia Pacific
- The Convention on the Elimination of all Forms of Discrimination against Women
Center for Reproductive Rights
- The Center for Reproductive Rights is a nonprofit, legal advocacy organization that promotes and defends the reproductive rights of women worldwide.
- The Latin American and Caribbean Committee for the Defense of Women's Rights
Equal Rights Advocates
- A public interest, nonprofit women's law center in San Francisco that fights for the economic, social and political equality of women and girls.
- An international human rights organization dedicated to action for the civil, political, economic and social rights of girls and women.
Face to Face International
- An international campaign for women's rights, improved health care, and legal abortion and birth control. Issue links, celebrity profiles, current projects and news, and photo exhibition.
- A network created by Roula Scoutari of intercommunication and solidarity among women. Aims and views. [Greek and English].
Guerrilla Girls Broadband
- Formed in 1999 to address discrimination in our technologized world. Sponsors interactive activism through online feminist quizzes, streaming video, and other projects which take advantage of digital media.
- An international women's human rights group
National Association of Women Lawyers (NAWL)
- Women's rights in the profession of law and worldwide.
- A Nepali NGO working to eliminate injustice and violence against women and children in Nepal and providing support to victims.
Safe World for Women
- International non-governmental organization specializing in women's rights and advocacy.
Shan Women's Action Network (SWAN)
- A feminist organization dedicated to gender equality and justice for Shan women in Burma
Tennessee Guerilla Women
- Challenging the conservative politics of sexism, homophobia, racism and classism.
TrustLaw - Women's Rights
- Global hub providing free legal assistance, news, resources, national legislation and international conventions about women's rights. Run by Thomson Reuters Foundation.
Washington Post - Woman's World
- Multimedia reports on the struggle for gender equality around the globe.
- Resources and dialogue to promote advocacy, networking, collaboration, collectives and women's power around the globe.
Women and Rights
- The objective of this website is to share facts on women and other social problems which the world is facing.
Women's Environment & Development Organization
- WEDO is an international organization that advocates for women’s equality in global policy.
Women's Global Strike
- Stop the world and change it - for a new millennium which values all women's work and all women's lives. Visit the site and add your reasons for going on strike.
Women's Learning Partnership for Rights, Development and Peace
- Wlp's goal is to empower women and girls in the Global South through leadership training and capacity building. Wlp is an international non-governmental organization.
Women, Education & Economic Participation by Hilary Lips
- Hilary Lips' Distinguished American Scholar Lecture on feminization poverty, glass ceilings, pay equity, work-family balance and women in a learning society.
- A global gateway to alternative reports, campaign material, events listings, multi-media coverage, press releases, and other resources that deal with the UN's Beijing +5 review process on the empowerment of women.
- Learn about the work of the United Nations entities and inter-governmental and treaty bodies that deal with the advancement and empowerment of women and about international instruments on women's rights.
Usenet alt.feminism -
Usenet soc.women -
Usenet talk.abortion -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 28, 2014 at 3:22:34 UTC -