become an editor
the entire directory
only in Women/Women's_Rights
Open Directory - Society: People: Women: Women's Rights
Society: Issues: Abortion
Society: Issues: Family Planning
This category in other languages:
- A group of women artists, writers, performers, film makers and arts professionals who fight discrimination. Schedule of appearances, art archive, profile and interview.
ARZU Studio Hope
- Social entrepreneurship helping Afghan families with steady income and access to education and healthcare by sourcing and selling handmade area rugs Afghan women weave.
- A veteran of women's rights struggles offers resources on topics such as sexual harassment, sexual assault, and discrimination against women faculty and students on college campuses.
Bora Laskin Law Library: Women's Human Rights Resources
- Extensive reference library on women's rights.
Cedaw Iwraw Asia Pacific
- The Convention on the Elimination of all Forms of Discrimination against Women
Center for Reproductive Rights
- The Center for Reproductive Rights is a nonprofit, legal advocacy organization that promotes and defends the reproductive rights of women worldwide.
- The Latin American and Caribbean Committee for the Defense of Women's Rights
Equal Rights Advocates
- A public interest, nonprofit women's law center in San Francisco that fights for the economic, social and political equality of women and girls.
- An international human rights organization dedicated to action for the civil, political, economic and social rights of girls and women.
Face to Face International
- An international campaign for women's rights, improved health care, and legal abortion and birth control. Issue links, celebrity profiles, current projects and news, and photo exhibition.
- A network created by Roula Scoutari of intercommunication and solidarity among women. Aims and views. [Greek and English].
Guerrilla Girls Broadband
- Formed in 1999 to address discrimination in our technologized world. Sponsors interactive activism through online feminist quizzes, streaming video, and other projects which take advantage of digital media.
International Justice for Women: The ICC Marks a New Era
- International Criminal Court offers a long-awaited improvement in how international crimes against women are treated. It increases the possibility for redress and provides witness protection and other measures to afford women the greatest level of protection.
- An international women's human rights group
National Association of Women Lawyers (NAWL)
- Women's rights in the profession of law and worldwide.
- A Nepali NGO working to eliminate injustice and violence against women and children in Nepal and providing support to victims.
Safe World for Women
- International non-governmental organization specializing in women's rights and advocacy.
Shan Women's Action Network (SWAN)
- A feminist organization dedicated to gender equality and justice for Shan women in Burma
Tennessee Guerilla Women
- Challenging the conservative politics of sexism, homophobia, racism and classism.
TrustLaw - Women's Rights
- Global hub providing free legal assistance, news, resources, national legislation and international conventions about women's rights. Run by Thomson Reuters Foundation.
Washington Post - Woman's World
- Multimedia reports on the struggle for gender equality around the globe.
- Resources and dialogue to promote advocacy, networking, collaboration, collectives and women's power around the globe.
Women and Rights
- The objective of this website is to share facts on women and other social problems which the world is facing.
Women's Environment & Development Organization
- WEDO is an international organization that advocates for women’s equality in global policy.
Women's Global Strike
- Stop the world and change it - for a new millennium which values all women's work and all women's lives. Visit the site and add your reasons for going on strike.
Women's Learning Partnership for Rights, Development and Peace
- Wlp's goal is to empower women and girls in the Global South through leadership training and capacity building. Wlp is an international non-governmental organization.
Women, Education & Economic Participation by Hilary Lips
- Hilary Lips' Distinguished American Scholar Lecture on feminization poverty, glass ceilings, pay equity, work-family balance and women in a learning society.
- A global gateway to alternative reports, campaign material, events listings, multi-media coverage, press releases, and other resources that deal with the UN's Beijing +5 review process on the empowerment of women.
- Learn about the work of the United Nations entities and inter-governmental and treaty bodies that deal with the advancement and empowerment of women and about international instruments on women's rights.
Usenet alt.feminism -
Usenet soc.women -
Usenet talk.abortion -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 19, 2014 at 15:45:10 UTC -