become an editor
the entire directory
only in Women/Widows
Health: Mental Health: Grief, Loss and Bereavement
Society: Death: In Memoriam
Society: People: Personal Homepages
- Elizabeth Berrien is a Certified Creative Grief Coach and founder of Soul Widows, a support group for young widows.
For Widows Only
- About the book and author. Also links to the MSN support group for widows.
How Should a Widow Cope With the Loss of Her Spouse?
- Anne Fielding describes the principles she learned from Eli Siegel, the great American poet who founded the education of Aesthetic Realism.
- Kate Boydell's online resource for anyone who has lost a partner.
Modern Widows Club
- US based. Resources, community, support and live events for widows.
National Association of Widows in Ireland
- Provides support and help to make new friends, find a new beginning and a life full of social activities.
- Encouragement for those who have lost a spouse. Bi-monthly newsletter, from BC, Canada.
RAF Widows' Association
- A national charity for men and women who have lost their spouse or partner whilst serving in the RAF at the time of their death or who died within two years of leaving the RAF.
Soaring Spirits International
- Community for widowed men and women with understanding, friendship, inspiration, and encouragement. US based.
War Widows' Association of Great Britain
- The WWA exists to improve the conditions of War Widows and their dependents in Great Britain.
WAY Widowed and Young
- A national charity in the UK for men and women aged 50 or under when their partner died.
- An active bulletin board for young widowed people (both men and women) across the world.
- Irish online support for widows and widowers, young and older. Converse with others through the forum. Moderator, Colette Byrne.
- Forum/ message board for those who have lost a spouse.
Widowed Village - Soaring Spirits
- Connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.
- An online resource for widows and widowers in Canada, providing information and services needed following the loss of a loved one.
- An information and support resource for, and by, widows and widowers. Topics covered include grief, bereavement, recovery, and other information helpful to those who have suffered the death of a spouse.
Widows Welfare Association of India
- A website for the welfare of widows in India.
Widows' Rights International
- Information and resources aimed at helping widows in developing countries, including news, legal archives, literature and events listings.
- An online resource for widows. Featuring stories of international widows, widows in the arts, news, and a photo gallery.
- Discussion group of young women who have lost their husbands. Links to member pages.
Young Widows 2
- A "sister/ brother list" to 'youngwidows' which is a very active support group for woman. Enjoy the fellowship of men and women who understand your hardships and joys.
- An interactive website and nonprofit organization dedicated to young widows and widowers. Boards, support groups and resources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 29, 2016 at 22:53:40 UTC -