become an editor
the entire directory
only in Women/Widows
Health: Mental Health: Grief, Loss and Bereavement
Health: Mental Health: Grief, Loss and Bereavement: Support Groups
Society: People: Men: Widowers
Society: People: Personal Homepages
For Widows Only
- About the book and author. Also links to the MSN support group for widows.
How Should a Widow Cope With the Loss of Her Spouse?
- Anne Fielding describes the principles she learned from Eli Siegel, the great American poet who founded the education of Aesthetic Realism.
National Association of Widows in Ireland
- Provides support and help to make new friends, find a new beginning and a life full of social activities.
- Encouragement for those who have lost a spouse. Bi-monthly newsletter, from BC, Canada.
- Forum/ message board for those who have lost a spouse.
- An information and support resource for, and by, widows and widowers. Topics covered include grief, bereavement, recovery, and other information helpful to those who have suffered the death of a spouse.
- An online resource for widows. Featuring stories of international widows, widows in the arts, news, and a photo gallery.
- Discussion group of young women who have lost their husbands. Links to member pages.
- An interactive website and nonprofit organization dedicated to young widows and widowers. Boards, support groups and resources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 14, 2015 at 23:54:21 UTC -