become an editor
the entire directory
only in Science_and_Technology/Organizations
Science and Technology
Open Directory - Society: People: Women: Science and Technology: Organizations
Computers and Internet
Health and Medicine
Alpha Sigma Kappa
Society of Women Engineers
Science: Organizations: Associations
Society: People: Women: Business: Organizations
Society: People: Women: Organizations
ACS Women Chemists Committee
- Serves the membership of the American Chemical Society. Our mission is to be leaders in attracting, developing and promoting women in the chemical sciences.
Alberta Women's Science Network.
- Giving women in science opportunities to realize their full potential and to attain a higher profile in society through visibility, networking and programs designed to fulfill these goals.
American Medical Women's Association
- Dedicated to the care of the woman patient and to improving the personal and professional well-being of its members. Includes health advice and guidance for the public.
Association for Women Geoscientists
- To encourage the participation of women in the geosciences. The association promotes the exchange of educational, technical, and professional information to enhance the professional growth and advancement of women in the geosciences.
Association for Women in Science
- Dedicated to achieving equity and full participation for women in science, mathematics, engineering and technology.
Association for Women in Science - Central Jersey Chapter
- We encourage networking among women scientists by holding regular meetings that are free, open to the public and held at various locations around Princeton, NJ.
Association of Women Industrial Engineers
- Professional organization addressing issues that women in the industrial design field face.
Cambridge AWiSE - the Association for Women in Science and Engineering
- Networking, mentoring, talks.
European Platform of Woman Scientists
- The purpose of having the EPWS is to build a structural link between women scientists and research policy makers. The aim is to introduce a new key strategic actor into the research policy debate by making the voice of women scientists heard.
Graduate Women in Science
- Sigma Delta Epsilon "is an interdisciplinary society of scientists who encourage and support women to enter and achieve success in science." The society's Web page includes fellowships, activities, publications, an online discussion group, plus links to other websites related to women in the sciences.
HIgh Tech Women's Network
- A forum for women to network, mentor and share information resources. Speaker series, mentorship program, education program, and online resource center.
Medical Women's International Association
- An association of medical women representing women doctors from all five continents.
Society of Canadian Women in Science and Technology
- SCWIST's mission is to promote and empower women in science and technology. A non-profit voluntary association, established in 1981.
Society of Woman Geographers
- Brings together women explorers whose work has involved extensive travel in the investigations of little-known or unique places, peoples or things in the world.
Women Chemists Members of the Royal Society of Chemistry
- Committed to developing and implementing services, facilities and programmes of activity relevant to the scientific and professional needs of women in chemistry.
Women in Engineering
- The status and advancement of women in the engineering and science professions is the focus of the WIE membership group.
Women in Engineering Programs and Advocates Network
- Established to effect a positive change in the engineering infrastructure conducive to the academic and professional development of women and men.
Women in Optical Science and Engineering
- Formed to create a network for women working in optics and optics-related fields.
Women's Engineering Society
- A forum for women engineers from every branch of engineering and allied fields.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, July 3, 2010 5:20:20 PM EDT -