become an editor
the entire directory
only in Science_and_Technology/Mathematics
Science and Technology
Open Directory - Society: People: Women: Science and Technology: Mathematics
African Mathematical Union Commission on Women in Mathematics in Africa (AMUCWMA)
- Mission statement, and list of board members.
Association for Women in Mathematics
- A nonprofit organization dedicated to encouraging and promoting women and girls in the mathematical sciences including pure and applied mathematics and statistics. Site has newsletters, events and resources including job adverts.
Biographies of Women Mathematicians
- On-going project by students in mathematics classes at Agnes Scott College in Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
Black Women in Mathematics
- History and biographies of black women in mathematics.
Canadian Mathematical Society
- Committee for Women in Mathematics website with links to resources about education, biographies, organizations, and books.
European Women in Mathematics
- An affiliation of women bound by a common interest in the position of women in mathematics. Includes information about meetings, a newsletter, and a mailing list.
- IOWME (International Organisation of Women in Mathematics Education) is an international network of individuals and groups who share a commitment to achieving equity in education and who are interested in the links between gender and the teaching -- and learning -- of mathematics. Newsletters and a list of relevant publications are available from this site.
LMS Women in Mathematics
- Promotes the objects of the London Mathematical Society as far as women are concerned. Information on grants, fellowships, mentoring and events.
Undergraduate Women in Mathematics
- Annual conference giving undergraduate women the opportunity to discuss their own research and to meet other women who share their interest in the mathematical sciences. Next meeting: Lincoln, Nebraska, USA; 4--6 February 2005.
WIN: Women in Number Theory
- An informal association. Resources, meetings, funding, links to personal pages, research reports, email list.
Women in Math (WIM) at UMCP
- University of Maryland College Park organization with events, newsletter, and scholarship.
Women in Math Project
- Extensive collection of women mathematicians' biographies, and links to their professional associations.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, November 5, 2013 4:24:07 PM EST -