become an editor
the entire directory
only in Computers_and_Internet/Organizations
Science and Technology
Computers and Internet
Society: People: Women: Science and Technology: Organizations
- A special interest group of the British Computer Society which offers support to women in the Information Systems and Technology community. It is open to female members of the BCS worldwide.
CRA Committee on the Status of Women
- Takes positive action to increase the number of women participating in computer science and computer engineering research and education at all levels.
FITT - Females in Information Technology & Telecommunications
- A network of women who have come together to encourage and support women and girls who want to reach their full potential in the information technology and telecommunications industry.
Her Domain of Austin
- A support and networking group for women interested in the World Wide Web
The National Center for Women and Information Technology
- To ensure that women are fully represented in the influential world of information technology and computing.
San Francisco Women on the Web
- A web community of women aiming to serve, educate, and empower members of the organization and other women on the Internet and in new media industries through professional development and support, expansive and diverse networking opportunities, and intensive community involvement
WiCS - Brown University
- The goal of WICS is to encourage women from girl scouts to professors to pursue their interests in the field of Computer Science at Brown University. WICS works to this end through various mentoring and outreach programs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 24, 2015 at 12:42:04 UTC -