become an editor
the entire directory
only in Women/Religion_and_Spirituality
Religion and Spirituality
Society: People: Women: Women's Studies
And Adam Knew Eve: A Dictionary of Sex in the Bible
- Online reference book on biblical sexuality and gender relationships in ancient Israel.
Bibliography on Women and Religion
- Compiled by University of Notre Dame student, a listing of books about Women and Religion arranged alphabetically by author.
Caithream Training Hall
- A resource for women warriors. Includes writings and links to organizations, media sources, and resources.
Donne di Pace - Women of Peace
- An inter-religious meeting with important women representatives of different religious traditions.
- A nonprofit organization that provides retreats, seminars and forums that help women realize that they are sacred beings and how they can contribute this knowledge to the world.
- Discussion forum for people interested in exchanging ideas and issues related to women and religion.
- Organization offering a spiritual space for women through several retreats each year. Intended for women of all spiritualities. Includes retreat information, publicity archive, and general information about the retreats and the organization.
- Workshops and events dedicated to bringing back the knowledge, love, wisdom, and power of the Divine Feminine.
Hilde Girls - Women's Spirit Song Group
- Hilde Girls, A Women’s Spirit Song circle honoring the beautiful music and the mystical wisdom of 12th century abbess/healer Hildegard of Bingen. Awakening the divine essence within!
Images of Divinity
- Resources on the transcultural images of the sacred feminine. Includes the Dark or Black Madonnas, Tara, Kali, Durgha, etc.
Inner Circle of Spiritual Women
- The Inner Circle of Spiritual Women was created to unite women who live a spiritual life.
- A women's inspirational site made with hope, spirituality, gratitude and other ingredients to uplift the soul.
The Lilith Institute
- An educational website offering ongoing discussion on Sacred Text, Myth and Ritual.
The Little Mermaid and the Archetype of the Lost Bride
- Ariel, the "little mermaid" in the Disney film, can be a powerful metaphor for the plight of the "Sacred Feminine" over the last several thousand years of western civilization.
Mind, Body, Spirit: Empowered - Sikh Women
- The principles of Sikhism and how they affect women.
Religion, Women, and the Family in Early America
- Discussions underscoring the importance of religious belief in shaping early Americans' most intimate relationships; those between parents and children, and between husbands and wives.
- Resource site featuring personal notes by key women about their work, goddessing, varied spiritual perspectives, sacred places, books, activism, healing and rituals, myths and theories, bodies and sexualities, sacred arts, links and calendar.
Spheres Women's Circles
- Sections on creating women's circles, prayer circle, rituals, men's room, inspirational sections like 'Loving thyself', 'Heart expressions', 'Wild women's path. Also offline journal.
- Rituals, workshops, and retreats to help find the divine feminine including priestess apprenticeships, shakti retreats, and guidance to awakening the goddess within.
- Dedicated to the spiritual upliftment and empowerment of women everywhere. Gururattan, a visionary teacher, teaches women's empowerment, wholism, sustainable ecology, kundalini yoga. Sections on books, meditation and an e-zine.
U.S. Women and Religion Bibliography
- List of suggestions the author received while teaching a class on Women and Religion in the United States.
- Provides feminist oriented, personal growth training in women's spirituality. Includes information on dates and locations, endorsements, and how to become a trainer.
Women and Theology
- Links to internet resources on women and religion, feminist theology, or the feminine divine.
Women of Wisdom Foundation
- An internationally recognized organization created to provide diverse and innovative programs that offer women opportunities for personal growth, transformation and spiritual awareness.
The Women's Well
- Experiential courses for women to explore their own spiritual paths, learn the history of women's spirituality and envision futures in a supportive environment.
Women-Related Religion/Spirituality Email Lists
- Annotated listing of women-related e-mail lists that focus on religion or spirituality.
Religion and Spirituality
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 20, 2014 at 16:24:12 UTC -