the entire directory
only in Women/Organizations
General Federation of Women's Clubs
Film and Television
Science and Technology
This category in other languages:
- Connecting Women is a non-profit organization established to motivate and support professional and internationally aware women through the exchange of information and resources based in The Hague, The Netherlands.
- International organization offering local workshops, book groups, and other opportunities for women to learn more about themselves. Includes country contact information and newsletter.
Foundation for Women
- Works to nurture, educate, and support women of all ages, nationalities, and spiritual backgrounds by creating connections and offering services. Based in San Diego, California. Includes calendar of events, newsletter, and list of programs.
Gather the Women
- Worldwide call to action for women gathering in prayer, forgiveness, and purposeful action. Includes a schedule of activities and events, volunteer opportunities, FAQ, and donation information.
International Association of Lyceum Clubs
- For women interested in the arts, sciences, social concerns and in the pursuit of lifelong learning. Gives organization history and local affiliates.[English/French/German]
National Women's Register
- An international organisation of women's discussion groups. Each group takes part in stimulating discussions on a wide range of topics of a non-domestic nature.
Rural Women New Zealand
- Local and online organizations provide support, training, and advocacy opportunities. Describes programs and provides contact and membership information.
- The Women's Environmental Network is a registered charity educating, informing and empowering women and men who care about the environment. It researches and campaigns on environmental and health issues from a female perspective.
Women in Informal Employment Globalizing and Organizing (WIEGO)
- Global network of activists, researchers, and policy makers concerned with improving the status of women in the informal economy. Includes a list of programs, calendar of events, articles, and fact sheets.
Women's International Leadership Institute
- US-based nonprofit organization assisting women in poverty who do not have the education or leadership skills to improve their economic situation. Profiles, projects and fundraising. In English and Spanish.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 24, 2015 at 15:38:25 UTC -