become an editor
the entire directory
only in On_the_Web/Web_Rings
On the Web
Open Directory - Society: People: Women: On the Web: Web Rings
- An invitation-only webring community designed to join women's weblogs of extraordinary quality design, content, and style.
- A ring for girls addicted to blogging.
Blogs by Women
- Webring for weblogs written by women.
Canadian Gals on the Net
- A place for talented Canadian Ladies to share their websites, their interests and their friendship.
Circle of the Muses
- An inspirational web community for women.
- For sites with content, frequent updates, browser friendly and made by women.
- An elite webring for women on the leading edge of the feminisation of cyberspace. Membership is now by invitation only.
- A webring designed to promote sites that focus on female characters from different mediums.
- Taking over the world, one chore at a time.
Net Sisters who Blog
- For the Net Sisters who blog their life away. All members of this ring must be a member of the Net Sisters Organization.
Queen Bee Webring
- For women with personal or business web pages that consider themselves Queens of their homes, families, or businesses.
Ring of Jewels
- Choose the stone that you feel describes you best or that you feel a connection with, or even that you just like. Upload the graphic to your own server and place it in the fragment.
The Certified Bitch
- Linking humorous sites which support women. This ring is for those wonderful women who are proud to be called bitches.
The Southern Women Webring
- Bringing together Southern Women to share their unique culture and way of life.
The WebGoddess Ring
- An elite webring for girls that know how to handle HTML. Membership is now by invitation only.
- Ring for women with weblogs, blogs, online journals or diaries.
Wise Women Web
- A network for women to share their experiences.
- A webring for women webloggers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, March 2, 2010 4:14:56 PM EST -