become an editor
the entire directory
only in On_the_Web/Mailing_Lists
On the Web
Open Directory - Society: People: Women: On the Web: Mailing Lists
- A way for us all to get together and be collectively catty.
- For women who share an interest in the media and communication arts.
Gender-Related Electronic Forums
- Frequently-updated, annotated listing of more than email lists related to women or to women-focused gender issues.
Home-Based Working Moms E-Newsletter
- Free bi-monthly e-newsletter from HBWM aimed at providing up-to-date advice, information and support to parents working at home.
- This list is for women who write journals and/or diaries. Develop your Journal writing and to talk about your writing and your self development.
Loyal Woman Friends
- List for women who love to write and receive email letters. If you are an email junky and spend a lot of time on the net join. Anything and everything can be discussed.
- For women who write science fiction, speculative fiction, and fantasy; who explore and build universes; who enjoy metaphysics, paranormal phenomena, philosophy, science, and related literature; who desire to network with akin writers.
WWWomen Mailing List Resources for Women
- A compilation list by Joan Korenman.
- UK group for women who design and/or write for the web. Whether you are a total amateur or an old hand, join, share advice and experience, or chat.
Women in Wilderness
- Discussing women who enjoy outdoors recreation such as mountain climbing, backpacking, scuba diving. Also, careers in the fields of natural science.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 2:02:46 PM EDT -