become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Texas
Violence and Abuse
Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Society and Culture: Women
East Texas Crisis Center
- Henderson, Smith, Van Zandt, and Wood-Rains counties. How to get help, information for donors and volunteers, services, news and overview.
The Family Place
- Dallas, TX. How to get help, how to help, programs, facts, events, and news.
Family Violence Prevention Services, Inc.
- The Battered Women's Shelter of San Antonio, Texas.
Genesis Women's Shelter
- Dallas. Hotline, safety planning resources, and how to help.
Hays-Caldwell Women's Center
- San Marcos, Texas. Protection, advocacy, and education for men, women, and children
Houston Area Women's Center
- Shelter and support services to survivors of domestic and sexual violence.
New Beginning Center
- Garland. How to get help, services, news.
- Safe-T provides a "safe house", 24-hour crisis help line, legal advocacy, group and individual counseling, domestic violence, sexual assault and parenting education for clients in eastern Texas.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 24, 2011 at 6:05:05 UTC -