become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/California
Violence and Abuse
Regional: North America: United States: California: Society and Culture
1736 Family Crisis Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Help for teens, battered women and their children - 24 hour crisis hotlines - shelters and community services in Southern California.
Building Futures with Women and Children
- San Francisco Bay area. Hotline, news, how to help.
Center for Family Solutions of Imperial Valley
- History of the center, program information, and contact details.
House of Ruth, Inc., Claremont,
- Assisting women and children victimized by domestic violence in Eastern Los Angeles County and Western San Bernardino County. House of Ruth provides shelter, a 24-hour hotline, counseling, legal advocacy, and housing/employment assistance.
La Casa de las Madres
- San Francisco, California. Offering shelter, advocacy and support services to battered women and their children.
- Orange County. Shelter and counseling. Includes signs of abuse, legal information, testimonials.
SAVE - Shelter Against Violent Environments
- Serving Fremont, Newark, Union City, Hayward, and San Leandro, California. News, services, resources, statistics, and contact details.
- Livermore. List of services, self-defense classes, events, and how to help.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 23, 2015 at 2:15:04 UTC -