become an editor
the entire directory
only in Domestic_Violence/Personal_Stories
Violence and Abuse
Society: Issues: Violence and Abuse: Family Violence: Personal Stories
The Addiction to Power and Control Known as Domestic Violence
- Story of a woman's abuse by her husband and her recovery. Poetry, steps of survival, and links.
Battered But Not Beat
- Kathy's domestic violence story and lessons.
Becoming a Survivor
- Story of a women's fight to survive years of physical, mental, and sexual abuse and homeslessness.
Domestic Violence, Murder and My Kids
- A mother's story about the murder of her daughter and two grandsons that resulted from a domestically violent relationship.
- Personal stories of abuse.
Healing My Broken Spirit
- A survivors story, poetry, support, useful information and links to helpful sites.
Justice For Barbara
- 1981 cold case re-opened for 3rd time in St. Paul, Minnesota, and has become central to very heated debates in race for Ramsey County Sheriff. This case is amazing!
Knights of Kindness Haven of Hope
- a self empowerment domestic violence support group.
McElroy, Wendy: Domestic Violence Blog Page
- Regaining self-respect, and definition of victim and abuser.
Moonaura's Survivor Healing and Support
- A page of personal experience. Includes art, poems and resources.
Stop The Violence
- If you or someone you know is being abused, read the story of Rachel Miller, now deceased. Stop the cycle. Find out why, find out how.
WalkingDarkLands A Surviors Poetry & Stories
- Stories and poetry from a survivor and victor over child and domestic abuse. Includes all original art work and writings, links and other survivors stories.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 19, 2015 at 12:36:54 UTC -