become an editor
the entire directory
only in Issues/Policy_Institutes
Open Directory - Society: People: Women: Issues: Policy Institutes
Society: Issues: Policy Institutes
Society: People: Women: Organizations: Advocacy
Society: People: Women: Politics: Organizations
Society: People: Women: Women's Studies: Institutions
Briefings on Development and Gender (BRIDGE)
- Provides tailor-made briefings on gender issues on request. BRIDGE briefings present research findings, review current policy debates, synthesise best practice and evaluate strategies for translating gender policies into practice.
Center for Women Policy Studies
- An independent, national, multiethnic, and multicultural feminist policy, research, and advocacy institution founded in 1972.
Center for Women's Global Leadership
- Develops and facilitates women's leadership in the areas of human rights and social justice.
International Center for Research on Women
- ICRW collaborates with individuals, governments, businesses, foundations and communities in more than 40 countries throughout Africa, Asia, and South and Central America to catalyze change.
National Council for Research on Women
- Enhances the connections among research, policy analysis, advocacy, and innovative programming on behalf of women and girls.
- An online database of summarized gender resources aimed at supporting practitioners in implementing gender and development programmes. The website aims at building an on-line community reflecting a diversity of voices and resources.
Women's Research and Education Institute
- Provides Members of Congress with nonpartisan information and policy analysis on women's equity issues.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:35:55 UTC -