the entire directory
only in Women/Issues
Aid and Development
Female Genital Mutilation
Human Rights and Liberties
Peace Work and Activism
Violence and Abuse
Women and Pornography
Women in Recovery
Society: People: Women: Politics
Society: Support Groups
This category in other languages:
- News and community site for information sharing among women on political issues that affect their lives. Includes news, resources, and directory of women-owned businesses.
- About-Face questions and satirizes negative and demeaning images of women in society.
About.com - Women's Issues
- Annotated directory of sites related to a variety of women's issues.
Beijing Declaration of Indigenous Women
- Beijing Declaration of Indigenous Women - NGO Forum, UN Fourth World Conference on Women Huairou, Beijing, peoples Republic of China
- Dedicated to reviving the simple life, green living, and ecological survival.
Institute for Women's Policy Research
- A non-profit organization dedicated to researching policy issues of critical importance for women. IWPR's policy areas include poverty and welfare, family and work, health care and domestic violence, and employment.
- Information about disaster preparedness and personal self-reliance from a woman's viewpoint.
National Women's Educational Equity Act, The (WEEA)
- A resource center works to improve educational, social, and economic outcomes for women and girls.
UNICEF: Gender Equality
- UNICEF resources, statistics and reports on the issue of gender equality worldwide.
- An online community of women and allies from 190 countries speaking out and building solutions to today’s biggest challenges.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 30, 2016 at 12:31:24 UTC -