become an editor
the entire directory
only in Women/Feminism
Arts: Movies: Theory and Criticism: Feminist
Society: People: Women: Issues
Society: People: Women: Women's Rights
Society: Philosophy: Feminist Philosophy
This category in other languages:
The Amazon Connection
- Discusses the image of the female hero in fiction and in fact, as it is expressed in art and literature, in the physiques and feats of female athletes, and in sexual values and practices.
Andrea Dworkin Web Site
- The official site for the noted radical feminist. Includes an extensive online library of her writings.
- Mailing list for those who identify as feminist but have slightly skewed ethics that relate back to their style of feminism. This list exists to honestly explore "unusual" or "politically incorrect" feminism.
- Movement that views the oppression of women and nature as interconnected. Introduction, news, online journal, bibliography, and links.
The Everyday Sexism Project
- Catalogs instances of sexism experienced by women on a day to day basis.
- Feminist blog promoting and discussing women's rights for teenage girls.
- Promoting the continued development and protection of women's rights.
- Bibliographies, links, and information for feminist theory in the US and around the world. Profiles of prominent feminists.
- A community of weblogs by self-identified feminists, women’s liberationists, womanists, and pro-feminist men. To raise awareness, bring together feminist voices, and promote cross-linking and discussion between feminist bloggers.
- A printed journal meant as an open forum for dialogue and debate about feminist economic perspectives.
- An overview, text of key documents, and links to related references from the Legal Information Institute.
Feminist Majority Foundation: Global Feminism
- Includes newswire and online actions.
- Goals, contact information, and links.
Feminist Studies Home Page
- Encourage analytic responses to feminist issues and meant to open new areas of research, criticism, and speculation.
- Young women are rarely given the opportunity to speak on their own behalf on issues that affect their lives and futures. This provides a platform for them to comment, analyze and influence.
- A central gathering place and information center for individualist feminists, focusing on ifeminism, a new approach to feminism that emphasizes freedom and the individual.
Jo Freeman: Feminist Scholar and Author
- Archive of articles, personal profile, protest photos, links, contact information, and images of and history behind political buttons.
- An online community weblog by and for women (and men, too) to discuss, rant, weblog, analyze, and/or laugh about media, politics and culture, all within the general context of progressive politics and feminism.
- UK-based feminist website and community for alternative young women. Focuses on alternative lifestyle with a feminist perspective.
Off Our Backs
- Provides news and information about women's lives, feminist activism, ideas, and theory, the status of women around the world, and women and lesbian culture. Features archived articles.
Offshoots of Liberalism - Feminism
- A Marxist analysis of feminism as an offshoot of Liberalism.
The Representation Project
- Project originating with the 2011 movie Miss Representation aiming to injustices created by gender stereotypes. Information on project, resources, blog.
- Magazine with media analysis, international news, essays, activist alerts, forum, how to subscribe, back issues, letters, calendar, and links.
- Canadian progressive publication for teenage girls. How to subscribe, mailing list, advertising rates, submission guidelines, press, message board, editor's weblog, photos, and links.
- Definitions and descriptions of various feminist movements archived from Usenet.
Trivia - Voices of Feminism
- Online journal that publishes feminist writing in the form of literary essays, experimental prose, poetry, translations, and reviews.
Vandergrift's Feminist Page
- Analysis of feminism, and feminist literary criticism.
World March of Women
- Web site of the World March of Women: founding documents, demands, newsletters, archives.
Usenet alt.feminism -
Usenet soc.feminism -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 21, 2015 at 7:35:05 UTC -