become an editor
the entire directory
only in By_Industry/Accounting
Business: Accounting: Associations
Accounting & Financial Women's Alliance - Bellevue Chapter
- Features membership information, events calendar, monthly newsletter, and local resources.
Accounting & Financial Women’s Alliance
- Information on membership, local chapters, and annual conference, with member directory and employment opportunities.
AFWA Orange County Chapter
- Meeting programs, board of directors, scholarships, employment opportunities, and organization history.
AFWA Philadelphia Chapter
- Information on meeting locations and programs, calendar of events, officers and committee chairs, and scholarship programs.
AFWA Springfield Chapter
- Missouri. Information on meeting programs, officers, and scholarships, with accounting links.
American Society of Women Accountants San Francisco Chapter
- Organization history, leadership, activities, news, and scholarships.
American Woman's Society of Certified Public Accountants
- The AWSCPA is devoted to the support and professional development of women CPAs.
- Schedule of events and dinner meetings, newsletter, membership, scholarships, and employment.
The Educational Foundation for Women in Accounting
- Supports the advancement of women in the accounting profession through the funding of education, research, career literature, and publications. Provides information on scholarships and workshops, as well as publications and statistical results.
Santa Barbara Chapter ASFA
- Officers, newsletters, calendar, scholarships, and employment.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 6, 2015 at 20:48:11 UTC -