become an editor
the entire directory
only in By_Industry/Accounting
Business: Accounting: Associations
American Society of Women Accountants
- Information on membership, local chapters, and annual conference, with member directory and employment opportunities.
American Society of Women Accountants - Bellevue Chapter
- Features membership information, events calendar, monthly newsletter, and local resources.
American Woman's Society of Certified Public Accountants
- The AWSCPA is devoted to the support and professional development of women CPAs.
ASWA Philadelphia Chapter
- Information on meeting locations and programs, calendar of events, officers and committee chairs, and scholarship programs.
ASWA Springfield Chapter
- Missouri. Information on meeting programs, officers, and scholarships, with accounting links.
The Educational Foundation for Women in Accounting
- Supports the advancement of women in the accounting profession through the funding of education, research, career literature, and publications. Provides information on scholarships and workshops, as well as publications and statistical results.
North Cascades Chapter ASWA
- Schedule of speakers and special events, committees, membership, and scholarships.
Santa Barbara Chapter ASWA
- Officers, newsletters, calendar, scholarships, and employment.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 26, 2014 at 19:05:05 UTC -