become an editor
the entire directory
only in Requesting_Help/Medical_Needs
Health: Organizations: Grant-Making Foundations
Society: People: Requesting Help: Make Me Rich: Surgical Enhancements
The Bravest Superhero
- Seeking donations to help with medical expenses of a boy who was diagnosed with brain cancer in 2008, at the age of 4.
The Cindy-Lee Website
- Mother seeks help with looking after her severely intellectually challenged daughter, who requires 24 hour supervision.
Donate to a Home for Heather
- Little girl cannot walk and uses a wheelchair. Needs a one level house, parents can't afford on one salary. Asking for donations.
Never Stop Fighting
- Teenage boy diagnosed with Ewing's Sarcoma, a bone cancer. Family asks for donations to help cover his medical treatment.
- A father seeks help for his daughter with a brain tumor. Includes photographs and information about Brain Stem Glioma.
- Requesting donations for vision correction surgery.
- A missionary family in Mexico asking for donations for their handicapped daughter with spina bifida.
Save the Boomer
- Seeking donations for life-saving surgery for a Golden Retriever. T-shirts offered with sponsorships.
Set Matt Free of RSD
- A young man with Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy asks for prayers, and contributions to his medical fund so that he can be treated for severe pain.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 25, 2014 at 6:05:10 UTC -