become an editor
the entire directory
only in Weblogs/W
Open Directory - Society: People: Personal Homepages: Weblogs: W
Arts: Online Writing: Journals: Personal: W
Society: People: Personal Homepages: W
This category in other languages:
- Thoughts on news and culture.
Waiting For The Other Shoe To Drop
- Political thoughts of a military veteran from Florida.
- Thoughts of David Marlborough, a Gen-Xer.
- Jason Wall's photographs, most of them from Saint Louis and the surrounding area.
Wandering In Elysium
- Ranjit K Wilson writes about technology, management, and the world.
- Covering IT related material such as webcams and web servers as well as life generally in Shanghai.
- Art, animation, and anything aesthetically pleasing to the eye.
Warm Verbal Tea
- College graduate who majored in English reflects upon popular culture and life in general.
- Links and stories from Celia White, poet and librarian.
Was I There?
- Links, daily observations, and commentary about the life of Daniel Phillip.
Waste of Tape
- With one hand she giveths, and with the other she bitch-slappeths away.
- A reflection of everyday life. The topics are widely spread as business, entrepreneurship, working, living, politics, Internet, programming, books, movies, cooking, traveling, dating, science, and art.
- Criticism and wit of a singer/songwriter, musician, writer, and almost librarian from Baton Rouge (along with his brother).
- Touching on politics, culture, relationships, writing, and everyday life.
- Posts of Los Angeles programmer Andy Baio, with a leaning towards web technology and the mass media.
- Friends, family, flora, and fauna from the far south of Maine.
Waynne's Car Blog
- Waynne's rants, raves and comments on a wide variety of topical and original motoring issues.
- Edward Hanby's thoughts and photos of places he's visited.
We can rebuild you.
- Features original poetry, personal meanderings and thoughts on changes in life.
We Make Money Not Art
- Posts of the odd and strange.
A Web Undone 2
- Intertwining musings on literature, law, Linux, political folly, news, Morocco, and the author's irritation of the moment.
- Young American woman currently residing in Sydney, Australia.
- Andrei Zaitsev's weblog on emerging technologies. [Atom]
- Covers various topics, including nature, technology, web site hosting and design, network blogging and citizen journalism.
- When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when you're feeling sad, would remembering your favourite things work to make you feel not so bad?
- Weblog on web development, blogging and technology. [Atom]
- Marketing, advertising, media and business - reshaped.
- The trials and tribulations of a newbie webmaster as he designs a site.
- Life of a non-practicing librarian, a former vintage clothing site owner, and now a stay at home and craft it up mom.
Weekend Diary by siddharth
- adventure, poetry, love, work and fun. come in and check.
- A weblog for families who have had a loved one killed on the job, concerned safety professionals and government organizations that want change and awareness.
Weird Life of Mine
- A weblog that keeps track about what's happening with audriana76's life; creative and otherwise.
A Weird Soul
- Personal weblog of Gaurav Sharma.
- An exploration of technology, art, and social constructs.
The Weirdest Ones
- An (almost) daily account of a fun, random, and weird life. Comes with everything you see here, including free, yummy Quotes of the Week.
- This is the weblog of James Lescohier and the current happenings in his life.
Welcome to Earth
- BroRizzo's weblog - on life, pittsburgh, and eating lots of meat.
Welcome to my Town Blog
- Journal following a websites beginning as a simple idea, through to what may hopefully one day become a popular web destination.
Welcome to My World
- An anonymous site about my life and what I like and hate.
Welcome to My World
- Photographs, opinions, daily life and media commentary of media studies professor Edward R. O'Neill.
- Personal weblog with a focus on technology or whatever else interests me on the day.
A Welsh View
- A daily mishmash of bizarre peculiarosities from a Welsh perspective.
Wendy Cooper's Weblog
- The personal weblog of Wendy Cooper, about cooking, links, and ideas.
- Thoughts and opinions of a former call girl gone activist.
- Weng Cheng’s take on the world. Rants, raves, musings.
What Do I Know
- The daily weblog of Todd Dominey, Dominey Design, covering news and rants about web development, news, and the arts.
What Happens in Zembla Stays in Zembla
- Twent-something married woman in Richmond, California who works as a graphic designer.
What I Wore
- Every day, the proprietor of the site takes a photo of himself and posts it to the web. See what he's currently wearing, and explore the archives to see what he's worn in the past.
What I've watched and other stuff
- Personal thoughts, rants, and reviews of my lift in film. All neatly stored.
- The author's account of his life day-by-day.
What living in Spain is really like
- Details about life in the Costa del Sol.
What the Hull?
- Unfocused thoughts and unbalanced opinions from Hull.
What's John watching?
- Commentary of movies, television commentary, webcasts, and live shows.
What's new in my world?
- My online journal. Very interesting... well, some days ;) I mountain bike, make beaded jewellery, teach fitness classes, and am a geological technologist by trade.
What's On My Head?
- A semi-daily updated weblog concerning NBA basketball, music, politics, TV, and anything else thats appealing to me at the moment.
What's On Next
- Personal weblog discussing the development of a TV discussion forum. Promotion of a TV discussion forum. Daily updates on website status.
- Writer and music reviewer John Scalzi.
- Jami Attenberg's daily photo and written weblog, writing samples, and professional work.
Whazzup wit me
- ~An online journal~ talking about things going on with me.
- Wheely-bin.co.uk welby mcroberts's personal site
When I Ride My Bike
- Informative news from my creative world, inspirational words and quotes, creative living projects, traveling and life explorations.
Where Rainbows End
- Game links and fun stuff.
Where the Hell Was I?
- Nothing but honest, heartfelt commentary on random events, many of which never actually happened. Plus some other stuff.
Where the Paved Road Ends
- The thoughts and experiences of an innocent sheltered Catholic girl.
- A search for a long lost twin brother. Hoping to get in touch with people who lost one as well.
- That is the question. I move around the world a fair bit, so coming here is the best way to find out where I am.
Where's My Dinner?
- Swedish girl, obsessed with food and cats shares her thoughts, however incoherent they may be, with the world in general.
Where's My Mind?
- Personal photoblog that is updated daily.
- Opinions on current events, pop culture, computer games, and anything else that strikes the fancy of a liberal Christian, World of Warcraft addicted, genuine girl geek.
Whine and Cheese
- A 30-something guy's perspective on the world - particularly obsessed with TV and all things pop-culture.
- Personal weblog of Jim Robinson featuring articles on travel, music, movies, relationships, and more from a 30-something guy living in Washington, DC.
The Whiskey River
- Viewing life through a half filled glass of bourbon.
Whispers in the Abyss
- Gaming reviews, philosophy, metaphysics, engineering, and Libertarian politics.
- News, musings, pictures, and other stuff ostensibly related to fire performance.
The White Stag
- This weblog is dedicated to the white stag, or in the Spirit of inspiration.
Who is Matt
- Unleashing his ideas upon the world via blog and online video.
Who will go for us?
- A journal of a Christian seeker, father and avid reader, with discussions of all of the above topics, plus whatever else comes to mind.
A Whole Lotta Nothing
- Nothing, and lots of it.
The Whole Story
- Gaming, operating systems, pop culture, internet video, and science.
- A hodgepodge of "Blank Generation" stuff, some serious, some tongue in cheek, most not quite right in the head.
Why can't I make it
- A general look into a young mans life who is trying to make it, the right way.
- This year is the celebration of 100 years of powered flight. What's inspiring all these new pilots and how do they hope to use their newly learned skills?
- A personal weblog dealing with daily life, as well as discussing hobbies, hopes, and aspirations.
Why's my Brain so Muddy?
- Julie blogged again.
- One life one whyspered moment at a time.
- Commenting on politics and news stories around the world.
Wicked Smaht Thoughts
- Deep thoughts from the Hub of the Universe on life, work, and the world at large. Mostly work, though.
- A gay Objectivist in Toronto writes about what interests him.
Wide Awake In Hoserland
- One person's take on the political issues and challenges facing the United States.
- Wifetalks.com is the personal website of Rayne Bair.
- A new site dedicated to the music of the Traveling Wilburys.
WildRose's Den of Iniquity
- My personal site which includes my daily journal, "Petals in the Wind."
- Life, liberty, and the pursuit of loose cats.
- An ornery girl's reflections on life and how it annoys her.
- ATCs and artwork from Spiralli of California.
- The random ramblings of K Jones, a thirtysomething furniture salesman.
Will Lockie's Blog
- Personal weblog of Will Lockie - stories about moving home and living in Brighton, UK.
- A young liberal minded university student and citizen of the world.
Will Smith Nude
- Daily updated news articles and gossip about Will Smith.
Will Work For Favorable Dicta
- Life and times of a former military officer now a 2L at a law school in the Pacific Northwest.
- Commentary by William Burton on politics, international relations, economics, and society in general.
- Terri is a 37-year-old engineer who has a wonderful boyfriend, a lovely new house, and a charming cat. She also lives with chronic daily headache.
- WindMedia weblog on photography, information technology, and other stuff interests Marc Windahl: editorial photographer, focuses on photojournalism, art, and sports photography.
Windows Mobile Tips
- Tips, tricks, commentary, and reviews of the Windows Mobile platform and its hardware.
- Laurel Krahn's weblog. Links to tidbits on technology, webstuff, netstuff, TV, pop culture, media, and science fiction. Since Fall 1998.
- WingWing talks about her life, family, friends, and other stuff.
Wink & Blink -->All your Sorrows will be gone*
- A singaporen gal weblog who writes about her life and her opinions. Not to mention, her favorites, her secrets and her latest happenings!
- Personal weblog with news of the Net.
Witness I Am
- We are all witnesses. Commentary and observations from one of them. [Atom]
Wittering with Intent
- Presenting views and comments on volunteering, travel, news items, medicine, nature and internet directories.
- Carol's everyday adventure in Life.
- Life and college through the eyes of a would-be poet and a may-be astrophysicist, who loves the world.
Wold by Paul Judges
- New story Wold by Paul Judges.
- Writes about speech applications, soccer, hacking, intellectual property, and incinerating toilets.
- A young gay male living in Baltimore, Maryland.
Wonderful World O' Nothin'
- Movies, music, and a mysterious evolving tale of supernatural beings...
The Wonderful World of Vette
- Adventures in motherhood, long-term relationships, and working for the government in smalltown, USA. Enjoy the life and times of Yvette, Jeff and Nevin.
Wood S Lot
- Daily gleanings in areas of arts, culture, mind-body, science and anything else that catches my fancy.
The Woolamaloo Gazette
- Satirical comment, information on books and literary events and work-related topics.
- Photoblog of Dan Wooller. Includes rugby, skiing, bikes, cars, and Lilly.
- Theological Christian thoughts and miscellaneous ramblings of a regular nerd.
A Word From The Right
- Rants, ramblings and intemperate thoughts from an unapologetic conservative.
- Features witty weblogs, photos of travels, and other arty diversions.
- Another day in the occasionally extraordinary life of a former domestic goddess.
Work of Fiction
- Bringing truths of life, complaining about work, and talking about music too much.
- Computer book author Rogers Cadenhead on programming, gaming, the internet, and his life.
Working In The City
- A personal weblog about juggling things while working in a city in corporate America.
The world according to me
- A new perspective of a changing era.
The World According to Slinky
- Hope you all enjoy my little ripple in the pond of life.
World Amazing Facts
- Personal weblog of Paavan Solanki offer events, news, photos, poems and inspirational stories.
World Famous in the Philippines
- The Whoas! Ooops! and Acks! of Jobert Vizcarra, a less than ordinary individual who would want to live a more than special life in the Philippines.
The World of Brian Smith
- Thoughts and reactions on culture, music, and nature. Controlling the first reaction devil inside his head since 1979.
The World of kingFresh
- Weblog, music opinions, general buffoonery.
The World of Stuff
- Jordon Kalilich's website with a weblog plus the home for a lot of unrelated information.
World of Suck
- A rant site. Not for the faint of heart, or those with a lack of opinion.
World Peace, Angry Penguins, and Miracles
- Ranting about Canadian politics and current events.
- Sharing photos, stories, links, and videos.
The World Turned Upside Down
- Pictures of things that worry them.
- A journal of commentary to the typical life, with the same typical problems...but with a little more poetism.
- Philosophy, church history, and harmony between races and creeds.
- My weblog or journal, which I plan to update as often as time permits!
Wretched Corporate Feebs
- Wry Canadian lackies let loose.
- News, links, and comments on topics such as politics, science, health, religion, and the working life of writers.
Write of Way
- Personal weblog of Abhinav Modi, India. Some technical stuff and cool links.
Write Point of View
- The musings of a science fiction and fantasy author. Tips and advice on writing with an emphasis on mythology.
The Write Soil
- Dawn M. Hamsher provides writing exercises, blogging tips and fonts.
- Peter Rorlach writes about social and political commentary on the United States as well as reviewing films.
Writing My Name in Water
- A personal weblog featuring diary entries, photos I've taken, and commentary on personal growth, art, improv, acting, aesthetics, and other interests.
- Personal weblog of Los Angeles programmer Andy Baio, with a leaning towards web technology and the mass media. [RSS]
- William Computer Weblog is a collection of information, tutorials, articles on all things about computers. The topics posted range from programming, networking, website development, software, hardware, and operating systems. [RSS]
- A weblog about tools written with VoiceXML and Python, and intellectual property issues. [RSS]
The World of Stuff
- Semi-geeky musings, links, and observations by an all-geeky teenager. [RSS]
Writing My Name in Water
- A personal weblog featuring diary entries, photos I've taken, and commentary on personal growth, art, improv, acting, aesthetics, and other interests. [RSS]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, October 20, 2013 5:24:11 AM EDT -