become an editor
the entire directory
only in Weblogs/T
Open Directory - Society: People: Personal Homepages: Weblogs: T
Arts: Online Writing: Journals: Personal: T
Society: People: Personal Homepages: T
This category in other languages:
A Tattooed Blog
- Everyday life of Noel Boyd.
A Texan Abroad
- Rhianna's take on the world and anything else that takes her fancy to comment on.
A Thinking Man
- Journal of a middle-aged thinking man.
- Writing about actual developments in high tech and venture capital.
- Ideas, thoughts, comments or whatever crap that goes through his mind with help from digg, slashdot, techdirt, and betanews.
Take the First Step
- Dwight Shih writes on journalism, weblogging, sports, software development, and content management.
Taneya and Kalonji
- Family blog includes videos and details about daily life, including progress working toward a Master of Public Health degree.
Tania with an I
- Covering day to day issues, movies, music, books, and television.
- Pointers to and discussion of sites which should appeal to the discriminating "Renaissance men and women" of the world.
Teaching And All That Jazz
- The life and adventures of a high school Anatomy and Biology teacher. Pet rescue and adoption, hobbies, and other interests are also included. [Atom]
- Continual commentary with a focus on integrating technology, personal point of view, and cranky ass opinion.
Team Wet Dog
- Photography, comments, and art of Washington, D.C. artist Robert Walton.
- Covering latest news and reviews of hardware, software and gadgets. Also featuring mobile news and sneak previews of upcoming products.
Technology, Business and Life Blog
- Personal weblog for new technology, business and personal life.
- Dealing with a range of issues from politics to technology and things in between.
- Matt Williams, former Linux fanatic turned Microsoft technology specialist, shares photographs, travelogues and personal thoughts.
- Reflections on getting older in cyberspace.
- Digest of technology trends, new gadgets, and cool toys.
- Ramblings about technology from Scott Fiddelke, a multimedia developer.
- Not the popular news, more like off-the-wall with a slant.
- Another outlet for simplistic insights and prose, random news and verbal spews. Covers technology, consulting, travel, software development, parties, friends, and family.
Ten Thousand Year Blog
- Archivist-historian David Mattison’s musings and web tracks on digital culture preservation issues.
Tenth of June
- Ramblings from Ian Fitter.
- Thoughts of a Minneapolis resident that watches too much television, works for an evil corporation, and doesn't watch her carbs.
- Commentary and observations from Washingtonian Rick Scully including various rants on rubbish topics, including politics of course.
- Swedish computer programmer discusses programming and philosophy.
That Canadian Girl
- Canadian woman who married a lovely English man and lives happily in a small English village north of London writes about gadgets and technology, everyday life, and other random things.
The Todd B. Waldo Collection
- A poet, speaker, and musician writes about life. Based in Richmond, VA, with is wife Syreeta.
- Christopher Zorn writes about maps and random things.
The Transit Librarian
- Written by the basic librarian bus driver.
- Shane Cooper of Longmont, Colorado shares his interests ranging from home improvement projects to welding to skiing and of course computer technology.
- Random musings.
There Is No Cat
- Exploring the interests of Ralph Brandi, including radio, international affairs, web site building and information architecture, the Internet in general, movies, and music.
They Call Me Kylo
- Kyle Lorinos' thoughts.
Things Fall Apart
- Sheep rants about everything from politics to pop culture.
Thinking Out Loud
- Thoughts of a librarian, reader, writer, video-gamer, and amateur techno-geek.
Thinking as a Hobby
- Derek James writes on all sorts of things.
This is Depression
- Humor, commentary, and short fiction.
- Words and more words unstrategically combined with guerilla literary alchemy to produce shambles of a weblog.
- Mcbride fell fifteen stories, hitting the pavement like a Hefty Bag filled with vegetable soup.
- Dealing with all forms of media and comedy.
- Social and political commentary by someone who should be hard at work.
Thoughts to Blogs
- X-tina's thoughts, feelings, experience and observations illustrated with photo shots. [Atom]
Three Forces of Evil
- Bizarre humor weblog about urban family life, driving, and social issues.
Through One Dad's Eye
- Writing about family life in small town Minnesota.
- A spirited discussion of politics, religion, and culture.
Tibby's Bowl Entertainment Magazine
- Covers books, movies, television, and multimedia.
Tidbits And Treasures
- Conglomerate of bits and pieces of news and happenings that appeal to the owner - both Christian and secular. [Atom]
- Writing about sports, Christianity, culture, and parenting.
Tim Tucker Dot Org
- He doesn't know anything about bass fishing.
- Living in the now. Writing about life, travel, flying, food, drumming, and taking advantage of the time he has right now.
- Glimpse into the life of a computer engineer.
- The world's only online snowman magazine. Includes news, cartoons, snowman contests and more.
Toivo Lainevool's Random Thoughts
- Technology, movies, music, food, and other random leakage from his brain.
- Snapshots and blather from a shoe-loving girl stepping out in Tokyo.
- All kinds of unusual information and off-the-beaten-path links.
- Thoughts of a New York based artist. Exhibition reviews, links to art online, and descriptions of works in progress.
- Photographs, thoughts, and things.
Tomorrow, a Book
- He's like one of those losers that can see auras. Except he sees comedy. And he's a loser.
- Random photographs and posts on current events.
- Thoughts on topics from Colorado and national news, sports, politics, and entertainment.
- All about his world.
Travis and Jonda
- The life of a married couple, their daughter Carissa, and dog Turtle.
- Pictures and posts on life and pop culture from a comedian.
- Not really that blue any more. The useless personal weblog of Adam Mathes.
- Writing about the latest youth targeted consumer goods and services. Highlighting innovation in art, music, design and technology.
Trickle and Thrum
- Alan Stuart posts on music, art, comics, and the occasional tantrum.
- Evolving journey and creative outlet of a photography, film, music, and new media enthusiast living in New Zealand.
Trust Your Style
- Celebration of all the people, fashions, designs - high and low tech, and creatures - human and other, who trust their own style. [Atom]
Trying to Catch Up
- Working mother shares stories and internet amusements.
- Unique perspective of a Canadian living in the United States and working in American politics.
- The every day rants and raves of a simply complicated woman.
- Irreverent and cheeky observations on politics, current affairs, life and pop culture.
Twisted Thoughts Within My Four Brick Walls
- Thoughts on the complexities of the human mind as well as artwork and poetry.
Twists and Turns
- Musings and oozings by Michael Gates.
Two Loose Teeth
- Two sisters in Salt Lake Citywrite about books and the library, television and movies, work, dreams, and rants.
- Sharing stories and images.
- Student and web developer Tom Martin shares his thoughts through a tumblelog.
- Discussing sports, culture, religion, politics — all from a Christian worldview [RSS]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, January 31, 2013 9:39:54 AM EST -