become an editor
the entire directory
only in Weblogs/S
Arts: Online Writing: Journals: Personal: S
Society: People: Personal Homepages: S
This category in other languages:
- Shane Heenan and Sarah Bullions share news, entertaining stories and adventures, plus photographs, downloads, theories, and information on New Zealand.
- Thoughts on life, spirituality, social issues, women and men, yoga, love, and philosophy from an Indian woman.
Saheli: Musings and Observations
- News, commentary and original writing by an Indian-American journalism student.
Sally In Norfolk, UK
- Detailing walks and rambles plus personal interest items.
Sam West Writes This
- A weekly blog about movies, television, politics, and society.
- Writing about world news and technology.
Sara Smiles' Journal
- Comments and poetry, and some art.
- Sarah left her career to follow a dream of becoming a full-time writer, chronicling pitfalls and successes and focusing on providing readers with inspiration and advice.
- Writes on life issues and solutions.
- Blogging from London about the things she loves because she loves to write.
Sassy Little Punkin
- Thoughts of a writer, student, dreamer, improviser, artist, and all around fabulous woman.
- Music and movie reviews and some pointless rambling.
Satisfy the Mind
- Discussion of politics, art, music, books, atheism, veganism, culture, and Portland.
- Not scary. Not a duck.
- Personal weblog with an emphasis on efficient use of information technology.
- Blogging to distract from back pain.
- An interesting tale of poet in law school. The poet discusses not only poetry and law school, but personal notes of daily life.
Scott Kellam - A True Story
- Reviewing entertainment and technology with some internet finds thrown in the mix.
Scott Smigler's Blog
- Life of a twenty-something entrepreneur and internet marketing pioneer.
- The world according to Scott.
- Not quite an on-line journal, but a little more than a weblog - links to interesting things on the web with her own running commentary.
- Life for one Alaskan family as chronicled by their chef, chauffeur, and CFO.
Scribbles of a Bunny Girl
- Miaka, the Crazy Bunny Girl, makes friends with the ghost in her room, scares the normals, sings in Japanese, works her butt off at a fastfood joint, and does random stuff.
- Peter Gaunt's scribblings, ramblings, musings, and rants.
Sea of Humanity
- They are simple comment whores begging for attention.
- Writing about politics, art, and design.
- Writing about anything and everything.
- Thoughts of a self-proclaimed internet god.
Search for Divinity
- A blog that aims to uplift and inspire, to guide and assist, to comfort and connect. Musings from a student of life.
Sebastian, Ruth Abigail
- Aby shares life lessons while metaphorically going through different seasons.
- Thoughts on news and daily life.
- Features comments on politics, the paranormal and society.
- A Brit living in San Francisco, a fairly with-it geek with no small opinion of himself, but hopefully amusing and informative all the same.
- Observations of life and politics on the Internet and in Singapore.
- Writing about technology and world news.
- Narrowcasting sexploitative messages.
- A technologist's view of advertising.
Shake that Cola Drag
- Danielle provides her usual inanity.
- Pictures, information, and personal thoughts from the author.
- Inane ramblings of a Brit in Malaysia drinking, partying and SCUBA diving. With the odd sprinkle of travel and cooking in South East Asia.
- Pseudo-interesting stuff.
- Shawn, a Georgia girl at heart bouncing around the state, trying to enjoy this venture known as life.
- The new adventures of a technology addict, self-proclaimed geek and freak magnet.
- Amber Brooke's poetry and photography.
The Sheila Variations
- Writing about theater and life.
- Jason Shellen and family's opinions, links, technology news, music, and photographs.
- Featuring the musical experiments and amusements of Mr. Shewmaker.
Shiny Plastic Bag
- The absolutely incredible adventures of a college student in Canada.
- Damien, Barry and Dave provide blather, lies, hyperbole, and abuse.
Short and Sweet
- Thoughts from an ex librarian-in-training who loves art films, books and re-watching episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
A Shroud of Thoughts
- Collection of observations on books, comic books, movies, music, television, and other pop culture artifacts.
- Mother of two shares photographs and commentary on current events.
- Thoughts of Simon Jessey, website designer and web standards evangelist.
- Random content by Brian Richardson. Video fu, personal journal entries, humor and travel diaries from multiple points on the globe.
- Discussing technology, business, entertainment, and news.
Sillyness Spelled Wrong Intentionally
- Chris J. Davis talks about life and computers.
- Life of a walking contradiction in Australia.
- Student blogging from Sydney, Australia.
- Quirky snippets of news, information, and thoughts. Each post is small enough to fit into a jam jar.
- Things to say. Words to write. Dreams to live.
- Posting eclectic web links, news stories, international arts events, and Toronto happenings.
- Discussing current news topics, movies, music, and food.
The Siroker Brothers
- Identical twins share their work, projects, and adventures.
- Personal sketch/ note-book
Six Kids and a Full Time Job
- Internet commentary from a Jerusalem-based venture capitalist. In English and Hebrew.
- Follow the life of Ryan, a slow transformation from the creative wide-eyed vivacity of youth into the disinterested monotony of adulthood.
- David Creemer claims to cover 60% of all human knowledge, but in fact mainly discusses cochlear implants, flying, technology, and music.
- An over-educated under-achiever, design and programming for news websites, can roll a kayak and make a cheesecake from scratch.
- A Texas, USA, Certified Public Accountant with an MBA from the University of Chicago writes about the economy and accounting.
- Culture, politics, commentary, and criticism.
- Thoughts of a freelance media designer/ editorial writer/ playwright in Austin, Texas.
The Slag Heap
- Futurist news and irreverent commentary from a group of college students.
- Politics, technology, and personal blather together at last.
Slice of Pink
- Life of a newlywed substitute teacher in California.
Slightly North of Tomorrow
- Shawn McClung's thoughts.
Slobokan's Site O' Schtuff
- Safe surfing soapbox for the serious surfer of sorts.
- Writing about knitting and music.
- A soul sister single mom talks about her two main squeezes as well as movies, gardening, and being a lawyer.
Smoke 'n Ashes
- The professional C# developer and hobbyist photographer talks about programming and presents photographies.
- Sarcastic and anti-confessional thoughts on current events, culture, and philosophy.
- The fairly mundane life and times of one Mr. Parker in a waterborne, occasionally aggressive nutshell.
The Snark's Review
- Comments on the news, politics, and the media.
- Snarky wonderfulness.
- Devoted to short fiction, comics, movie reviews, poetry, satirical prose, and whatever else comes to the creator's erratic mind.
- An ongoing expression of self, a continually evolving work of design, art, writings, research, and whatever else pops into her head to put here. It's big, rambling, and multi-faceted.
So Yeah, Like
- Personal thoughts, beliefs, randomness, and whatever else he can think of.
Social Design Notes
- Notes and clippings about design and activism.
- Rants about the world in general.
Solitude and Hope
- Brief commentaries on social/cultural issues, eccentric personalities, and reflective thoughts about personal experiences.
Solly as a Rock
- Dutch girl shares her life and thoughts with anyone.
Solonor's Ink Well
- Random musings from the half-elf.
Something About Nothing
- Amalgam of haphazard strokes.
- Sharing beautiful photographs, quotes, and artwork.
Something to Say
- Pictures and posts of a designer in Washington.
- Frank Gruber offers his candid perspectives on technology, business news, and other aspects of life.
Sonja With a J
- Digital Wunderkammer of a girl who has an unusually spelt name.
Sooz - A Life and Its Times
- Sooz is a Boston event photographer.
- Place to read the random thoughts of a kooky conservative. No topic is off-limits.
Sort of a Protest Blog
- Anton writes about political views, world events, and the intimate details of his life.
- Thoughts of Jim, an Australian living in Sweden. A student and practitioner of digital culture with an interest in narrative, especially in relation to eLiterature and 3D virtual worlds.
- Portable portmanteau jammed with wry footnotes on societal trends, media coverage, humorous wonders, art, history, music, literature, and the internet.
Sparkwood & 21
- Thoughts and photograph albums from a former waitress.
- Rory Ewins writes about news and the world.
- Personal reflections of Erica Tesla. Includes thoughts on arts, food, politics, technology and life in general.
- Works in progress in comics and prose.
- Notes and links from a middle school library keeper in Sacramento.
- Tales of a woman trying to survive in a small town where everybody knows everyone else...except her.
- Covers politics (mainly United Kingdom), video games, computers, and related issues.
- Providing infotainment to the masses.
- Collects the random slips of paper that communicate life’s little thoughts.
Spread These Wings and Fly to Clearer Skies
- Covers a variety of topics, including books, freemasonry, photography, sport, and news.
Spygirl .dot. baka
- This is how it feels to be both spygirl and baka, at the same time.
- Talking about being an antihero.
The Squeaky Weasel Gets the Grease
- It's how weasels get what they want.
- Thoughts of Maureen, a law student and sad, sad punk wannabe (it will never happen) living in the nation's anthrax-and-explosion-ridden capital. With a lil help from her friends.
Stacy Munn's Weblog
- American lass in London.
Stairway to Heaven
- Hicham Maged shares his thoughts.
Stand By Your Statue
- Pictures of people standng by statues and imitating them.
The Standing Room
- Singing and parking in San Francisco.
- Quentin Stafford-Fraser’s notepad.
Steel White Table
- Talking about her kids and random thoughts.
- Belgian man based in Stockholm and prone to peripatetic wandering. Writes about the politics of digital cartography and digital networks. Panographer.
- Looking at things through a unique point of view.
Stephen Newton's Diary of Sorts
- Stuff he's seen, stuff he has heard, and stuff he's read.
Steve Garfield's Off On a Tangent
- Fertile entertainment source.
- Musings of a Vancouver software engineer.
- Observations about web design, accessibility, and general life.
Stop and Wonder
- Personal musings, stories, and theories of Tao Weilundemo, world traveler extraordinaire.
- Sharing videos and internet finds.
- The excitement of boredom.
- David Kaspar writes about photography, technology, travelling, and the internet.
- Articles on popular culture, science, politics, and art.
- Because that's how things are.
Stuff on the Internet
- Sharing internet finds.
- The stunned view from Dublin on art, the net, and whatever else seems relevant.
Stupid Evil Bastard
- Rants, raves, and tidbits of useless information from the far corners of his mind.
- Blogging a dead horse - the control, alt, delete of life.
- All things to no people.
- Life and thoughts of Khoi Vin, a graphic designer in New York City.
- Writing about life, technology, politics, music, cinema, books, Tunisia, and news.
- Writing about search engine marketing, the internet industry, traveling to industry conferences, and personal ramblings.
- Avant garde absurdity, tall tales, and tails. Pictures of strange things.
The Surging Waves
- Collection of jokes and anecdotes.
Sutton, James - My Life, The Realest Shit I ever Wrote
- Includes poems and music videos.
SwanShadow Thinks Out Loud
- Musings from one of the most mercurial minds on the planet.
Sweet Blog o' Mine
- Chronicle of life and times in sunny New York City. Alive and (sorta) kicking.
Sweet Southern Sass
- Texas born and raised redhead with a passion for life, style, and fashion.
The Synchronicity of Indeterminacy
- Combines found photos with one-minute short stories inspired by the photos.
- Thoughts on art, philosophy, design, science, postmodern culture, architecture (in the general sense), ideas, events, and observations.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2015 at 16:05:09 UTC -