become an editor
the entire directory
only in Weblogs/R
Arts: Online Writing: Journals: Personal: R
Society: People: Personal Homepages: R
This category in other languages:
- Heather Havrilesky offers advice and rants.
The Rabid Librarian's Ravings in the Wind
- Commentaries on the news, musings, and some personal details from the life of a Kentucky librarian.
Raed in the Middle
- An Iraqi-Palestinian architect opening new doors of communication between the east and the west. Understanding "the other" is what this weblog is all about.
- Links and thoughts from a Web developer and wannabe photographer in Hobart, Tasmania.
- Personal blog site of Ragayano (native of Ragay, Camarines Sur, Philippines).
Rajesh Sharma's Fat Loss Plan
- A blog with experience about Yoga, weight loss.
- Mostly covers marketing and interface design with a heaping helping of links personally found interesting.
- Discussing charity work, conservative issues, and personal notes.
Rambling Thoughts Blog
- Personal blog of Neerav Bhatt. Covers diverse topics such as Outdoor Activities, Book reviews, Interviews, Photography, Politics & Environment and Web Development.
Ramblings of a Luddite Geek
- This blog depicts the love/hate relationship we have with technology. The focus is mainly on computers and software. Douglas Adams is highly revered.
Ramblings of DarkMirage
- The excitingly boring life of a teenager in Singapore.
- A full-time RV'er who plans to spend her life traveling, Ramona writes about her interests in art, organizing and her travels.
- Daily journal of random bits of observations, news bytes, famous quotes, and general dry humor.
- The personal weblog of one geeky girl set loose upon the world.
- Not-so-random thoughts from a not-so-random Jane.
Random Musings of an Irishman Abroad
- When an Irishman leaves Ireland, he leaves blessed with a mind that is both open to new adventures yet also a mind that is still closed enough to retain the attitudes and humour of a childhood spent in Ireland
- Jokes and phrases.
- Allen Hsu shares his ponderings.
Random Thoughts of Ebenezer
- Links, comments, and news from Sydney.
- Brian Arnold's shares his insights as a young married guy in the southwest.
- Motion distracts.
- Celeb and stupidity bashing, humor, entertainment, gossip, pictures, technology, cricket, and anything wacky.
- The rants, and occasional raves from a guy trapped in today's world.
- Sharing comments and pictures of all kinds of artwork from movies to sculptures to paintings.
- Commentary on whatever.
Rated Top Ten
- Reviews of top rated products and websites.
- Devoted to self-contradiction, the liar's paradox, and other paradoxes.
- Random garbled stuff comprised of interesting links, boring ramblings, and glyphs in the old parts, antihaikus in the new.
Ravings of a Looking-Glass Princess
- Musings on raising a new puppy, marrying a workaholic, working in a library, reviewing books, writing a novel, and all the other insane things that pop into a girl's head when she is falling down the rabbit hole.
- Various commentaries, links, and book reviews.
- His thoughts and meanderings.
- Rafe Colburn provides daily commentary on the computer industry, media, and whatever else suits his fancy.
- Ron Davis ponders the world around him.
The Real John Doe
- Artificial intelligence, poetry, web design, and theology.
- Provides resources on different types of niche topics like gardening, judo, bowling, etc.
The Rear Admiral's Table
- In all his greatness even he has fallen pray to narcissism.
- Writing about news, gothica, and web design resources.
- Thoughts of an internet professional living in Reno, Nevada.
- Markku Seguerra's weblog on web design, photography, and other things of interest.
The Red Ferret Journal
- Gadgets, games, trivia, and interesting web sites.
Red Sneaker Blog
- Thoughts of Brian Matthews from Mandan, North Dakota inspired by Red Converse Chuck Taylor All-Stars.
- Raising children, lettuce, and hell in Texas.
Reflections of a Prodigal Daughter
- I am a wife, a mother, a friend, and a daughter. I was also a lost child who has returned to her Father. I thank God daily for allowing me to walk away from Him, and through His grace and mercy, allowed me to come home to Him.
- Exploring Identity and Relationship in the New Media age. Deiren Masterson's stories of people, projects, and inventions that bring people together.
- Discussing whatever issues for the day.
Results of Restlessness
- She's always restless, with a mind that's always thinking, and she's always on the Net. This is the result.
Rett Martin - Blog
- Self-described designer and dreamer presents weblog along with web design and graphics portfolio.
- There are many products, hotels, games, services and so on out there. Get reviews of these and just about anything else worth reviewing.
- Social commentary on everything from movies to life in Scotland.
- My thoughts and opinions on life, our Creator, and the world in which we live.
Rijssel Weblog: Fun, Holidays, Work and other Fascinating Items
- Overview of events that happen in my life such as ski holidays, offshore work, mountain biking, factory automation, mountain bike GPS tracks, good concerts, technical items etc. Also a lot of pictures by Arles.
The Rising Comic
- Writings, stories, and rants of an aspiring comedian
- Risky's take on television shows and some discussion on general current affairs.
- Personal blog of Ritwik Agrawal. Student, activist and writer in Delhi, India, writing on politics, current events and media.
- Career, business, TV channels, current events, technology, reviews, politics, religion, reviews, Internet, society, politics and personal commentary.
The Roach Family Blog
- Bringing you news and opinions.
Road Less Travelled Blog
- Focused on topics of interest to Australians not covered elsewhere.
Roaming, Free the Speech
- Views of human kind from a kind of human.
Rob Mello's Blog
- Musings of Boston, Massachusetts-based recording engineer and software engineer.
- News and poetry.
- Life of Karla Redor, blogging live via Paranaque City, Manila. She's an amateur photographer, graphics, and layout artist.
Rocksea and Sarah
- Includes genealogy and Kerala Christian family trees, hand embroidery, articles on adoption in India, poems, insect photomacrography and nature photography, physical oceanography and monsoon research, and weblogs on daily life in India, Italy and Japan.
- Journaling and quirky commentary from a mother of two.
- Sharing strange, bizarre, interesting, humorous and just plain silly links.
- Bits and pieces from a confused brain.
Rohit Tripathi's Blog
- All about me and my country, India.
- Technology and marketing buff based in Colorado Springs. Contains a blog, and random trivia.
- Dealing with technology, libertarianism, photography, gay issues, cycling, and health.
Ronin Knives Blog
- Ryan is an aspiring Bladesmith and journals about his homemade knives, and leaning how to build and use a forge.
- Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment.
- Thoughts on the evolution of media, search and social media marketing.
- Writings about productivity, technology, and other geek stuff.
Rose DesRochers - Ramblings of a Mad Writer
- She rambles about current events, family, daily life, design, writing, and anything else that she wishes to ramble on about.
Ross Mayfield's Weblog
- Markets, technology and personal musings
The Royal Kingdom of Tallmania
- The official Kaedrin weblog, maintained by his royal highness, tallman. His sovereign court includes the topics of movies, web design, and books among other various subjects.
- Chronicles of a silly girl.
- Personal blog of Ruchir Parikh a student, I.T., and poetry enthusiast.
- Weblog of a student in Utrecht, The Netherlands. Includes Roel's interests and photos.
- Rob Guglielmetti's commentary and chatter on his life, and interests including aviation, computers, lighting design, humor, and bacon.
Run Your First Five
- Offers trivia and lists on a number of topics.
- City-dweller adjusts to life in the country.
Russell Beattie Weblog
- Covering topics about technology, mobility and his life.
Ryan Boren - Personal Blog
- Atheist, libertarian, skeptic, cranky optimist. Not so much into piña coladas. Must be in the mood to get caught in the rain.
- Ranting about the world, pondering technology, and sharing his thoughts.
- My life, web watch, reviews, tech guides, and anything cyberspace.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 30, 2015 at 4:10:13 UTC -