become an editor
the entire directory
only in Weblogs/M
Open Directory - Society: People: Personal Homepages: Weblogs: M
Arts: Online Writing: Journals: Personal: M
Society: People: Personal Homepages: M
This category in other languages:
M's Survival Guide or How to Feel Better About You
- By Michelle, in Manassas Park, VA.
- Elsa and Elliare joined at the un-hip.
MacDara Conroy - Self Aggregated
- Thoughts of MacDara Conroy, a twenty-something writer and postgraduate student of journalism living in Dublin, Ireland.
- Features software news, technology news, personal news, freeware reviews, and other things of personal interest (primarily Mac-related).
The Mad Hatter
- Not the character from 'Alice in Wonderland' although they do share some traits, like a mixed up mental state. A geek (and proud of it!). Opinionated, not modest (just ask him).
- Web designer sharing thoughts and information on various projects.
Mads Klinkby's Weblog
- Life in general and technology in particular.
- Commentary on life's events.
- Life and news from a man in Bahrain.
- Weblog of a teenage indie-loving art student in New York.
- Discussion and links ranging from academics to technology.
- Woman's thoughts and opinions.
- Elizabeth Lane Lawley's thoughts on information technology, academia, librarianship, parenting, and other topics.
Man Under Stress
- Weblog by the stressed for the stressed. Frequently updated commentary, sarcasm and mockery on all things under the sun and beyond.
- Culture. Complaints. Computers. Canada.
- Serving the world with bits and bytes.
- News entries on life and such. As well as images from places things seen.
- Two economics professors discuss the world and news.
- Bill Stilwell's tidbits from Canadiana to books to technology.
The Mario Blog
- Random, irrelevant, and hardly proofread.
Mark Ensslin Photographs
- Photoblog with black and white and color images of people.
- Focusing on Alfa Romeos, motorcycles, metalworking, and computers.
- Parenting advice and family news some people can use, along with other interesting things found on the web.
Marvin Hechanova blogspot
- Contains information about personalized news dealing with different aspects in the work and some personal stuff.
- Commentary on news, pop-culture, and entrepreneurship from a radio DJ and entrepreneur.
- Asma Shabab rants while traveling, thinking, partying, living.
- The projects and experiences of an illustrator.
- Commentary and opinions of the current state of our society.
- Thoughts and writings from an internet entrepreneur and photographer.
- Commenting on current events, exercise, nutrition, and big ideas.
- Thoughts on life, love, popular culture and technology, with just a hint of narcissistic megalomania.
- Personal weblog of Hollywood artist Matt Evans.
Max Thrane's CyberSpace
- Writings about computers, life, and news.
The Mayor Speaks
- Joel Comm discusses politics, current events, religion and movie reviews.
- Website of Joshua McGee, with news, stamp collecting resources, mp3s, and software.
Me and the Cat
- Further adventures of a 70-something, compassionate, dedicated tree-hugger and her cat.
- Jewish life in Israel, written by a teacher and writer.
- Keeps an eye on media and public relations, in the Nordic countries and in the world.
- Always fresh, always raw. Commentary and photographs.
- Provides information about the author and domaining.
- Opinions, links, commentary, and the occasional rant.
- Thoughts on news and culture.
- General commentary, thoughts, and pictures from one woman's mind in San Francisco, California.
- Melissa Bianco, game designer and author of "Real Life".
- Life and interests of a Wisconsin woman interested in children, video games, website design, exercise, photography and scuba diving.
- Life of a UCLA library student, Aandrea Hull, wavering over whether to become an archivist or a librarian. Writes about knitting, crafts in general, Bolivia, recipes, Los Angeles, computer nerd-y stuff, book reviews, and lots and lots of cat photographs.
- Links and thoughts on memetics, science, writing, bicycling, fitness, anarchy, geekery, humor, comics, science fiction, technology, politics, magick, and Berkeley.
Memoirs from a Loser's Thinking Chair
- Prose, poetry, photos, despondency, melancholy and whatnot. Everything and anything occurring in the closet writer's universe. Maybe more, in this case maybe much less.
- Blog sobre iconos, patrones, imágenes y personalización de Windows.
- Thoughts on life, music, and news.
- Discussing Southpark, Rachael Leigh Cook, as well as game frequently asked questions, cheats, walkthroughs, and patches.
- Everything from stories of adventure to mindless link propagation.
- Intellectual refelection on faith and life.
- Dinah Sanders' thoughts on news, life, web design and the documentation of the design process in online environments.
- Video games, reviews, movies, and giveaways. Home of the Get a Life podcast with co-hosts Victor Salazar and Brian Alford.
Metaphysics As A Guide to Lunch
- Covering science fiction, philosophy, and green issues.
Metaphysics N Stuff
- Magick and philosophy topics by Cosmic Queen.
- True-life story of a girl from Queens.
- A personal weblog of a 20-something professional website developer. It's lewd, vulgar, funny, and intelligent at the same time.
- Semi–daily expository and exploratory on all things web, design, and typographic as well as a portfolio. Written by Dave Shea.
- Daily postings on news, culture, and entertainment with a decidedly alternative, contrarian viewpoint. Information on environment, history, and media.
Michael Canfield's Knockout
- Freelance fiction writer's ponderings.
Michael Suddard's Homepage
- His musings on politics, life, and interesting internet sites.
- Thoughts, musings, random chatter, and insightful sarcasm.
The Middle of Nowhere Blogs
- Thoughts from the edge of infinity written by four people who get together and work on creative projects.
- Posts from Hong Kong to inform, entertain, and excite.
- Synapses sometimes fire. Here are the results.
- Expert on nothing. Opinions on everything.
- From Maggie Berry, a magazine editor living in San Francisco.
- Liberal blog discussing guns, politics, capital punishment, movies and music.
- Michael Boyle's weblog on technology, the Internet, Montreal, International affairs and other topics.
- Ramblings of the mildly insane.
Milner.ca - One Man's Castle In Cyberspace
- An eclectic collection of articles, information and resources covering diverse topics.
- Discussion, comic strips, and photographs.
- Merrily blogging about anything that comes to mind.
- There's lots of random stuff on the web and some of it is even worthwhile, plus some personal ramblings.
- Inside the mind of a young IT Professional.
The Mind of Alan
- Alan Fahrner comments on politics, religion, and just about anything else that shouldn't be discussed.
- A web developer's journal.
- Observations from a guy in Texas with too much free time.
Ming the Mechanic
- Commentary, news items and articles from the founder of the New Civilization Network.
Minna - A Day in the Life
- New mommy and wife shares her daily ramblings.
- Writing about food, archaeology, words, the Latin language, books, outdoors, and history.
- writing about business, pleasure, and everything in between.
- Personal weblog for Michele Foster writing from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
- A weblog about the politics of new and old media, foreign policy, tech, culture, philosophy, and photography.
- Offers insight into the writer's life as well as advice, fashion and beauty tips.
- Hunting for hidden treasures of great minds capturing speculation, news reports, stories, of long lost manuscripts by humanity's greatest minds.
- Step into the Nexus. Stimulating the mind, body, and soul with real life stories, comedy, poetry, and photography.
- His obsessions, travels and friends. Includes a picture gallery and travelogues.
- Chronicles life in general as well as thoughts, dreams, personal philosophies, and other subjects revolving around existence.
- She covers a wide variety of topics in pop culture, technology, music, lyrics, and anything else that may come to mind.
- This is a journal of struggles, concerns, questions and opinions as it relates to the quest for destiny.
- Features comments, videos, and photos.
- Molly Lafferty's web site, used for keeping her friends and family up to date on her life.
The Monkey Puzzle
- Posting about his musical tastes, photos he's taken, and (very) occasional geek doings.
- Art, photography, writing, and grousing.
- Life of a mother and artist.
- Literary news and commentary, plus the odd cultural or political link.
More Boom In The Room
- Personal weblog of Mark Gardner, bass player for The Phoenix Trap.
More Like This Web Log
- Links and commentary on annotating the web, structuring information, and Wisconsin politics as seen from California.
- Nine people. One weblog.
Morris Rae MacIomhair
- His thoughts and pictures.
- Entries about life experiences.
- Random links to interesting topics.
Moth Soup Stories
- Online travels of Jessie and Dora.
A Mother's Jourmal
- Lynn does not travel very far from her own little yard most of the time, but her mission is great. Raising four souls to send out into the world to make their own homes.
- Observations on families, life and housekeeping.
- David July's journal, forum, gallery and other goodies.
- Dedicated to the memory of Martin Luther King Jr. An attempt to further his legacy by addressing issues of justice, democracy, and morality in an age of technological change.
- Writing about world news and pop culture.
- Music, mutterings, musings and magic from her mousepad, including rm files, mp3 files, news links, and links to other weblogs.
Moving Forward in Reverse
- Grad school mom tries to balance the rigors of graduate school and two small children.
- Thoughts of an aspiring medievalist.
Mr. Mist's Blog
- Covering stuff that happens on the internet and in the real world.
Mr. Random's Blog of Randomness
- Ken Fletcher's thoughts, news, and links.
mrry - Derek Murray's blog
- Thoughts of a twenty-something Scottish computer scientist.
Ms. Cranky Pants Strikes Again
- Alice Wang discusses all aspects of San Francisco life, business, and observations.
Ms. N. Drew's Journal
- Journal of a mysterious librarian from Richmond, Virginia.
- Nick Momrik writes about technology, books, and movies
- Concentrates on Open Source news, military news, politics, and rants.
- Greg Fox in Victoria, British Columbia writes about work, current side projects, and mountain biking.
- Describing her life, adventures, and thoughts in one handy location.
- Personal weblog on life, the universe and everything
Muhammad Khalid: Reality & Fun
- Deals with a range of topics covering health, Pakistan, technology, television, and business.
- Illustrated weblog of a stay-at-home mother, an earnest artist, designer, and a reasonably happy and not-at-all-desperate but slightly neurotic housewife of a slightly mad Englishman.
- Rajkumar Dhanasekaran shares his thoughts, suggestions, and feelings.
Murder She Writes
- Ezine blog with topics that include cooking, fashion and fitness as well as thoughts, commentary and industry news from a group of women mystery writers.
- Covers mainly politics and current affairs. Delves into sports, music and books from time to time.
Musings and Migraines
- A mostly political weblog from a female liberal, with literary leanings, and a bitter Democratic streak.
Musings from the Den Mother
- Source of insight on all topics worth thinking about. Tenders her opinion, analysis, and/ or personal reflection on the subject of her choice.
The Musings of Oz
- RAndom thoughts.
My Adventures in the US of A
- Explore America through the eyes of a Malaysian Chinese, beginning with Abilene, Texas.
- A place to share his experiences in life with the world and hope it helps someone somewhere. It offers insight into the life of a teenager and what he goes through.
- A look into the strange everyday occurrences of a corporate geek in Houston, Texas and his weird and wacky friends.
My Harmless Hobbies
- This website chronicles activities to keep busy and stay out of trouble.
My Island Adventure
- The struggle to fight and survive in a savage land... ok maybe he's exaggerating just a little bit.
My Life After Near Death Experiences
- Over 100 dream visions of afterlife realms, over the years. Journal reflects life, now, after these experiences.
My Movie Blog
- Open community blog for all types of movies.
My Thoughts...on Stuff
- Leon Robinson's thoughts on anything and everything.
- Jason Lewis' views of the world, his life, and general rants about life, love, and the universe.
- Journal of an insomniatic inkslinger and crafty person.
- Nikhil Pahwas writes about technology and shares poetry and prose.
Personal blog of Minter Dial
- Musings of an American living in Paris, featuring commentaries on a wide range of subjects including personal, political, social and international.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 2, 2014 at 3:12:06 UTC -