become an editor
the entire directory
only in Weblogs/L
Arts: Online Writing: Journals: Personal: L
Society: People: Personal Homepages: L
This category in other languages:
- LA blogger Maegan Tintari posts about style secrets, hair tutorials, DIY fashion, home decorating ideas, thoughts on marriage, babies and infertility.
- Sara Morrison of Los Angeles. "Your typical little girl in a big city story."
La Bloggie de La Dana
- Life of Dana Chow, all the way from Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
- Tales from a woman in Paris.
Lactard Enzymatic Flushings
- Commentary on world and local events, thoughts, ideas, and dreams.
Lady Crumpet's Armoire
- Future librarian shares thoughts and links on literature, librariana, and the law.
Lafe at Lafes.Net
- Lafe talks about life, science, miscellaneous events, and homebrewing beer.
- Pictures and stories about parenthood.
Lair of the Rockhag
- Regular rants and raves.
The Land of Anne
- Librarian, knitter, and punk band guitarist/singer shares material of interest and results of various personal surveys.
- Discusses cultural topics, often language-related and usually not taken from current events (it is not a news site) or daily life (nor is it a personal journal).
Larocque and Roll
- It's all fun and games until someone bruises an ego.
- Commentary on television, American politics and current events.
Lavera's Photo Stories
- Various personal photographs with commentary.
Lawrence "The Dreamer" Chen's Blog
- Engineer's weblog on the technology, gadgets, and stuff in his life.
- Weblog of a London computer commuter.
- Webgeek in Oakland, California shares stories about geek stuff and living with Asperger's, forums, fun facts, games, and other diversions.
Le Petit Hiboux
- This isn't a democracy. Tt's a wobbling, tipsy monarchy with a lunatic queen at the helm in four inch stilettos.
- Writing about family and tools for learning English.
- The rantings and theories of Eddie Waring, a British ex-patriot living in the USA.
Lee Iwan - Bits and Pieces of Accumulated Knowledge
- Ideas, comments and general stuff about life, the universe, and everything
- Product reviews, photo journal and computer related notes.
- Personal weblog of Leland Fiegel. Contains information about his websites, technology, news and contact information.
- The personal diary of Leonieke Aalders, with images and links.
Let's Have It
- English thirty-something living near Paris, France shares an eclectic mix of technology, news comment, and personal notes.
Letter Never Sent
- Healthy punk ethic, articles, comics, and drawings by Chris and Karen in Austin, Texas.
Letters to Marc Jacobs
- Chronicling the failures of her efforts to create a perfect life.
- Writing about news and society.
- Features posts that gossip about books.
Life as a Physicis
- Gordon Watts opinions and personal opinions about science.
Life Begins at Thirty
- Pictures and experiences of a woman in California. Focused on food, photography, and a little bit of activism.
Life in a Fruit Basket
- A lifestyle blog that covers fashion, beauty, music, celebrities, food and travel.
Life in a Jar
- Hippie-punk mama in a redneck world talks about music, legalization, and raising six homeschooled kids to be free-thinking people
Life of Robert
- Running commentary on events of the world, email forwards, life in general, and anything else fit to print or say something about. Most topics stick to politics and religion, usually Christianity, and current events.
- Ruminations from a Washington DC artist, web designer, and well-bred iconoclast.
Life, It Is a Travesty
- Myk OLeary, a Seattle based web developer and digital photographer shares personal musings and work news.
Life...as it Relates to Technology
- Scott Driza's personal weblog includes posts about software, his dogs, and his family.
Lifechanges ... Delayed
- The attempt to chronicle the life of an editor who needs to write more for himself and hopefully thereby find new directions in life.
Light and Darkness
- Vagabond describes her world.
- Photographs of New York City and elsewhere.
- Personal and political commentary from an itinerant social worker.
- Sharing her news and gaming experiences.
Like Being Alone
- Thoughts of Toby Tsui from Hong Kong.
- Random blitherings.
- Taking up far too much space on the Web since 1994.
- Reviews and opinions on a variety of media, including film, video games, art, music, and the Internet. Includes downloads.
- Christopher Lincoln shares pictures and assorted writings.
- A New York girl commenting on everything.
- United Kingdom-based weblog covering technology, politics, comics and anything which intrigues.
The Lionheart's Den
- Personal blog by Richard James featuring his poems, reviews, photography, opinions and comments on everyday events.
Listen To Musak
- A collection of ramblings from the United Kingdom.
- Thoughts of an improviser, teacher, technologist, instructional designer, and writer living in Durham, North Carolina.
Little Mr Mahatma
- Rantings and ravings from the foaming middle.
Little Red Boat
- Musings of a woman in England.
- Raffaello Tesi provides something to read and forget right away.
Living the Life of Holly
- Columnist and adventurer who sprinkles humor through her life.
- Discussion of world events, funnies, and travels.
- All about her projects, pet, and life.
- Thoughts of an internet geek and world traveler.
Loblogomy: A Blog by Aaron Logan
- Brain matter oozes from Aaron's head in the form of writings and photography.
Log: David Chess
- Musings on philosophy, culture, technology, the emergence of life from matter, chocolate, Nomic, and all that sort of thing.
- News, media and culture, Macs, politics, original articles and rants, and whatever tickles Chuck Taggart's fancy.
- Assorted links and commentary from Kieran Lamb.
Lost in Oxfordshire
- Journey of self-discovery and extreme boredom.
Love of Life by Kyra and Chris
- A couple’s journal about their wedding, marriage, pregnancy, and parenthood. Other topics include career, humor/jokes, and ballroom dance.
Low Foot Clearance
- Thoughts of a mom with a taste for the trivial.
- Commenting on art, politics, and style, broadly defined.
The Lynne Show
- Not a monument to the author's laziness. This is more like a never ending long obnoxious Christmas letter
Little Mister Square Eyes
- Random thoughts about television and living in Tasmania. [Atom]
- Discussing politics, PETA, and strage things. [RSS]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 23, 2014 at 16:53:11 UTC -