become an editor
the entire directory
only in Weblogs/J
Arts: Online Writing: Journals: Personal: J
Society: People: Personal Homepages: J
This category in other languages:
According to Jim Warholic
- Jim's central Internet location for a wide variety of subject matter including: Internet, Marketing, Computers, Hardware, Software, and Products.
- Links and interests of a man in Arizona.
- Jack of all trades, master of none. Writing about ideas, learning, and shaking things up.
- Personal site of branding author and publisher, including blog.
- Blog of Jack Scott, a student and programmer from Tasmania, Australia. Tutorials, reviews and opinion, mostly on tech-related subjects, but covering pretty much everything.
- Trying to find the right balance.
Jade Ainsworth Gossip
- Gossip blog mostly about the North West of England. Covering fashion, celebs and local businesses.
- Random thoughts on city life.
- Sharing interesting internet finds, scrapbooking projects, and shopping experiences.
- A Jamaican who is a Japan enthusiast who is studying Japanese. Also includes his interests such as technology, music, anime, video games and much more.
James Oppenheim's blog
- Oppenheim.com.au showcases the writing and web design of James Oppenheim including articles about accessibility, CSS, Flash, SEO, usability and web standards.
- James Brunskill's rambling about news, definitions of words, and bible verses.
- Personal blog of James Swanston, discussing politics, technology and other random issues of interest.
Jamie Dawn's Mindless Blather
- Random thoughts, fun and games.
- A woman writes about life in California, news, and computers as well as posting her photographs.
Janey Godley’s Blog
- A Scottish stand up comic, actor and playwright. Working all over the world, either on tour with comedy or theatre.
- Writings and family photographs.
- Personal weblog of Jorge Arango, an information architect and web designer based in Central America. Includes resumé.
- Personal homepage and digital portfolio for Jarrod LaRocco.
- Jason is a proudly South African "I love the web" designer. Jason's weblog is a constant work in progress. In between all the dust, he loves to write about the web, marketing and everything and anything that life throws him.
- Personal site of Jason Conroy. Founder of finding simple. A small web design studio based in Canberra Australia.
- The world according to Jason Deane. Stories, observations, photos and thoughts.
Jason Golod Blogs
- Writings, thoughts, current events, and life updates.
- Life and times of a computer specialist and outdoor adventurer.
- Thoughts, poetry, writing, downloads & general info relating to and created by New Zealander Jason Remfrey
- Writing about art, technology, politics, and life.
- His thoughts on life, technology, science, and even politics.
Jason's Postings and Stuff
- Personal weblog mostly related to computers.
- Jason Strauss shows the world what a librarian with attitude can do.
- News and photographs.
- Jay's blog of personal thoughts, comedic moments, observations on world events, expressions on the political process, travel photos, and odd miscellaneous bits.
- Writing about technology, software, and making it all worthwhile.
- Online blog about technology, Wordpress, Wordpress themes and plugins, gadgets, blogging news and tips by Jaypee Habaradas
- Personal reflections from a community of friends living in Newfoundland, Canada with special emphasis on technology, entertainment, and current events.
- Life of a former radio dj, whose life revolves around her husband, son, fun, and graphics.
Jed Fonner's homepage
- Jed Fonner's personal thoughts, photos and other important information.
- New media producer.
Jeff Kolker's Home Page
- Jeff Kolker's personal web site, detailing somewhat the events that make up his life.
Jeff Lundberg's Homepage
- Technology news, articles, jokes, and links.
Jeffers Pet Blog
- Entertaining and informative articles written by "Max", an English Sheep Dog promoting health and welfare of pets and livestock.
- Intriguing thoughts and opinions.
- Personal blog of Jehzeel Laurente where you can read about his daily ramblings, his sophisticated puzzles, his passion for Steganography, and love for the web.
- Photographs and thoughts of a creative woman.
Jen Leheny's Blog
- Personal blog from Jen Leheny of Red Instead. Photography, Design, Craft.
Jennifer Friedman's Homepage
- Tales of creative anachronism from a consumer health librarian in La Crosse, Wisconsin.
- Pictures and thoughts of a woman in Orlando.
Jeremy B. Blevins
- A blog about history, genealogy, heraldry, honor, and technology, presented from a young fogey's perspective.
- Dedicated to synthesizers and music.
Jerin & Michelle Dobson
- This is the personal blog of Jerin and Michelle Dobson. Our exciting lives.
- Thoughts on projects, ultimate fighting, sports, and what's happening in the world.
Jersha & Dup
- A married couple that writes about products and websites they love, geeky stuff, freebies and deals.
- The personal weblog of a mother in Los Angeles.
Jessica Zafra Rules the Universe
- Jessica Zafra's reviews and rambling about books, Filipino fiction stories, art film reviews and her definitions of words and weird eyeglasses.
- Humorous stories, ramblings, and rants.
- A writer takes on current events, society, and religion, sometimes writing as Jesus.
- Militia commander General JC Christian, patriot, comments on the news.
Jignesh Thakkar's Blog
- Personal and professional thoughts.
- Jillian Sands personal weblog about random thoughts
- Better than dial-up internet access and gambling.
- Mercifully free of the ravages of intelligence.
- Writing about family,life, books, movies, music, politics, news, history, computers, sports, and the Oregon Ducks.
- Jim Gilliam's tech, politics, and business log.
- Everything from sports and music to family and friends.
Jims Got Web
- Jim's website has short fiction stories written by Jim, reviews of books by Stephen King, Scott Nicholson, and others, and travel reviews and tips by Jim and guest writers.
- Personal opinions and thoughts about things that she comes across and happenings in her life.
JMcGready's Generic Universe
- Some people just can't be described in a single sentence.
Joan of Arc
- Ben D. Kennedy's blog for information relating to Saint Joan of Arc and his website dedicated to her MaidOfHeaven.com
Jobless and Less
- This blog has my experiences with layoffs and unemployment, as well as tips, articles, news and the occasional music post.
- Rantings of internet entrepreneur.
Joe McDonald's Hidden Blog
- Joe's 50 monthly posts on fun, leadership, and family.
- Commentary on Memphis, Tennessee history and current events, photography, social media and world view.
- Personal blog of Joe Taiabjee with a look at technology.
- Web developer writing about programming, entertainment and whatever else comes up.
John and Kristie
- Photograph album and journal of their events, hikes, and projects in the Pacific Northwest.
- Public notebook of John S. Dembowski
- The personal blog of John Dudley discussing Web Design, iPhone Development, Coffee, Beer and all things Geek.
- Personal site of JohnH, a hiker, sports motorbiker (biker) and photographer based in Hammersmith, West London, UK
John P. Matthew
- His daily thoughts, musings, links to his short stories, poems, and articles.
John Wise - Dreams, Moments, Travel
- Sharing a daily photograph and travel stories.
- Thoughts, observations, commentary and links.
- Brilliant ideas, thoughts, goals, and things he learned about tech, life, stats, games, and really anything.
- Hard-hitting opinions and informative rants from an anonymous comedy writer.
Joi Ito's Web
- Moblog covering many current topics.
- A blog-site by Joe Miller.. The blog discusses favorite websites. Excel-based freeware is discussed and provided.
Jolly Princess @ World Wide Web
- Blogger in Manila, Philippines writes about her life and her work at a call center.
Jonathan Dingman's Journal
- a marketing and travel journal by Jonathan Dingman
Jonathan Farrington's Blog
- Covers many aspects of business.
Jonathan Spencer's Tales of Ordinary Wisdom
- Sharing ordinary wisdom, motivation, and inspiration to help people reach their goals. Includes a photograph album.
Jonathan Stewart's Blog
- Provides insight into the workings of a technical analyst, with bonus photos and DJ mixes.
Jonathan Van Gieson
- Weblog, autobiographical comic strip, and other endeavors.
Jonathan Willis Jarvis
- Autobiographical reflections about long distance hiking, a tree garden in Costa Rica and practicing Theravada Buddhism.
- Jonathan's comments on new technologies and programming.
- Blog about music industry news, record production, record production tips and news, mac stuff (software, tips, news) and music technology.
Jonny Rash Sandbox
- Rants and raves about the web, design, development, art.
Joseph Christopher's Site & Blog
- Tutorials on Modding SanDisk Sansa Players and a Personal Blog on Technology, Computers & Internet, Software, Gadgets and Linux.
- Day to day musings on the world around him.
Josh Buckley's blog
- Josh Buckley's blog about the life of an internet entrepreneur.
- Thoughts on technology and miscellany.
- Josh Poulson shares comments and pictures.
- Josh Zimmerman talks about life, Christianity, college, and friends.
- All things Joshua and things that relate to Joshua. If you're a Joshua, contribute.
- An editor, concept developer and project manager of internal communications solutions with a leading mobility company. He lists links on information technology, the web, current affairs, Finland, and the Netherlands.
- I cover the world of technology, particularly when it relates to communication. I intend to highlight news of interest, ongoing projects, and occasionally I may even talk about politics...don't say I didn't warn you.
Jottings By An Employer's Lawyer
- Thoughts and comments about employment law issues in Texas, the Fifth Circuit and the world beyond.
Joy of Being Me
- A place for people to learn methods and gain structure for living happy lives. Offers email addresses for a fee, and a blog.
- Personal journal on life and technology as well as a photography gallery by Joe McDonald, a gay San Diego-based photographer and writer.
- Weblog, including travelogues from Tanzania and New Zealand.
- Collection of thoughts, drawings, with comment system and webcam.
- Established in 2003, this is the personal blog of Julian Tubb from Herefordshire, U.K. Posts on subjects that interest me, including electricals, fishkeeping, motoring, photography and the web.
- Personal thoughts and photos of Judith Meskill
Just a Girl
- Daily frustrations and happiness of a mother.
Just A Thought
- This informative blog is a mix of recipes, craft tutorials, photographs, and ideas. It is full of daily thoughts on life, love, laughter, creativity, family & faith.
Just Another Bad dot com
- Where Scott rants, raves, grumbles, and mumbles about a number of topics including (but not limited to) his life, life in general, current events, historic events, society, technology, dogs, cats, babies, cars, ponies, and beer.
- Celebrity news, pictures, gossip, and fashion weblog
Just Like That
- Experiment in blogging.
Just Two Nerds
- Armed with a Nikon D5000, D50, and a bunch of computers, Just Two Nerds covers technology, travel, and pretty much anything else we feel like.
- Discussing life, technology, and politics.
- Justin's online blog about taking a breather to enjoy life.
Justin Rummel and Family
- Writing about his family, animals, their house, and things that he finds funny.
- The life of a digital nomad. Focusing on topics including blogging, WordPress, and travel.
- Published by Justin Watt with topics including food, travel, technology, the outdoors and photography.
- My thoughts on life - as I see it.
- Pictures and posts of a Frenchman.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 15, 2014 at 5:50:36 UTC -