become an editor
the entire directory
only in Weblogs/I
Arts: Online Writing: Journals: Personal: I
Society: People: Personal Homepages: I
This category in other languages:
I am a Cheeseburger
- Storytelling by humorist and author Cheeseburger Brown.
I am a Donut
- Opinionated ramblings and nonsense from a leftie, veggie, baseball-loving Brit.
I Am DMS
- A weblog based on the daily life of a computer geek. Offers musings, projects, and news.
I am Oxie Moron
- Random rants and sarcasm.
I Am The Rain King
- Covering music, sports, politics, books, and whatever else he finds interesting at the moment.
I Intend To Escape And Come Back
- Paul Stott examines class struggle politics, parapolitics, sports, and life in the London Borough of Hackney.
- Little piece of web fluff with pictures and commentary about books, films, design, and other good stuff.
I Speak of Dreams
- Liz Ditz's perspectives on parenting, learning disabilities, and early childhood education.
I Will Dare
- Yes, there are still plenty of freaks on the internet. Among the annoyances of being a really, really tall woman, freaky men have got to be the worst.
I'll Stop Holding My Breath Now
- Thoughts related to travel and living in Japan and elsewhere, being multicultural and multiethnic, and exploring art and life.
I, Me, Myself
- Sidhusaaheb's world view
- There's a thin line between love and hate.
- Thoughts of Reinhard Kargl, science journalist and author.
- Views, opinions, emotions, essays, and proper grammar from David Wertheimer.
- Jamie's thoughts, ideas, musings and utter drivel. Procrastination with a purpose.
- News and views from an American idiot in Europe.
- Web journal on technological idiocy by Robert Nagle, a Texas technical writer.
Idiots that Pisses you Off
- A personal experience with difficult people and idiots.
If I Were President
- Thoughts on everything - presidential or not.
Ilan Rabinovitch's Weblog
- Often covers opinions on Linux and free/open source software.
- An exploration of self identity and self construction for one woman in the 21st Century.
Improving My Life
- Personal development weblog based on an acual journey to an improved life.
- Its about Imthiaz and his projects. Some articles about programming and software.
In a Dark Time
- Focusing on poetry, literature, and photography and using the arts to explore and develop a personal philosophy.
In My Humble Opinion
- Rants about what is happening in technology, science computing, and the Internet.
In My Words
- Includes the opinions, ideas, observations, writings, links, and happenings of an ordinary person on an ordinary day.
In Palinode's Palace
- Sharing inscrutable pictures and thoughts on culture.
Incidents and Accidents
- Personal thoughts and anime style art plus poems and geeking.
- Ramblings and musings about love, peace, friendship, happiness, the state of the world, her life, and general ranting.
An Indian's Opinion: Life Inside the Ivory Tower
- Mohit Agrawal, a student of Princeton University, discusses topics in higher education, American politics, and international development.
- Editorial posts on business, science, technology, society, politics, police, and justice, plus life hacks and tricks, since 2003.
The Infinite Dia(b)logue
- Endless discussion and debate on many topics.
- The life, times, opinions and observations of Sean Legassick, a hacker, writer, and activist living in Cape Town, South Africa.
- News content focused on North Carolina, technology, and the world in general.
- A nearly daily dose of this and that.
- The weblog about the man, Gordon McLean, covering everything and anything that floats by.
Infospigot: The Chronicles
- The life, the times, the dribbling of an information spigot with stops in Berkeley, San Francisco, Chicago, and beyond.
- Ingo Hildebrandt covers personal topics along with sports and computer-related news.
- Rants about life, writing and whatever other crap comes to mind.
- A journal/weblog about NIN, computers, sci-fi novels, good music, office crushes, and the Ex.
- European weblog about politics (North American and European), economics, finance, and culture.
- All about him, his life and the various facets of this world that interests him.
- Olano family life and thoughts.
- Writing about life with her dog Fidel.
- The way to a man's heart is through his weblog.
- Matt Webb writes about science and technology.
Interesting, But Not Too Interesting
- Tales from Leah Vanessa in Arizona.
- Conservative views on politics and news.
- Writing about literature, linguistics, culture, and media.
The Invisible Library
- Weblog of an Open Source Librarian, in which there is no shushing.
- Journalish weblog of a gal with a passion for expression.
- Sam Stein writes about American politics and entertainment.
- Featuring innovative ideas, short films, observations on design, and an ongoing look at New York City in animation.
- Alaskan author Wolfram Donat's personal blog site.
- Computer resources and random babblings.
It's a Puzzle
- Writing about books, science (including chemistry, nanoscience, and nanotechnology), running, and computers.
It's Always Something With Her
- A thirtysomething geek girl's thoughts on things she's doing and seeing such as food, fitness, cool websites, video games, TV, movies, world events and whatever else tickles her fancy.
It's My Blog
- Musings of a 35 year old single woman in Brooklyn, no husband, no wife, no kids, but great vacations and a tolerable job.
- Andrew Barnett from Australia blogs on computers, comics, society and Australia.
- Jim writes about entertainment and technology.
- A software designer blogging, sharing photos, developing side projects.
Izzle! Izzle Ofaff!
- Life of a stage actor.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 21, 2014 at 8:35:09 UTC -