become an editor
the entire directory
only in Weblogs/G
Arts: Online Writing: Journals: Personal: G
Society: People: Personal Homepages: G
This category in other languages:
Blog of Hilary Gushwa
- Blog listing the events and appearances of Hilary Gushwa, Miss CA Intl 2009.
- Exploring technology and different aspects of it.
G as in Good H as in Happy
- Personal writings from a Texas woman lawyer.
- Life and times of Gary Brewer as he travels the world and does things.
Gabe Anderson Dot Com
- Techie tips on computers. Gabe believes that there’s always something new to discover or learn or write about.
- Random news, links, rants, raves and miscellanea.
- Writings about the best sites he finds on the web, his life, and politics.
Garry Huang's Web Portal
- Sections on the Mac, finance, life, and business.
- Sharing interesting facts and links. Special focus is on knowledge management and graphic design.
- Gary J LaPointe talks about life, technology, blogging, movies, music, books, and the inability to get fast food served the way he orders it.
Gautam Ghosh on Management
- Gautam's thoughts on organizations, work, people, strategy, learning, knowledge, innovation and high performance. focused on India, but spanning the globe.
- Views of a resident of Gauteng Province, South Africa.
- Collection of short stories, daily thoughts, and pictures from Georgia writer and native Scott Thompson.
- Vivek Kapoor's personal weblog, and his thoughts about everything.
A Geek in Beantown
- Life in Boston with her hubby, cats and a puppy.
- On a soapbox of nerddom.
- Containing any number of frequently updated tracts, tirades, and textceteras.
- Straight forward girl talk.
- Daily ramblings of a computer and IRC addicted woman and her cats who escaped the big city for an idyllic life in rural Scotland.
- Weblog filled with thoughts, ideas, pictures and other information
- Personal web journal of an old soul in search of direction and meaning.
- Discussing life and recent projects.
- Blog dedicated to electronics and current trends in technology.
Get It All Down
- Illinois library cataloger Amy writes as fast as she can.
Get Off the Bed Gizmo
- Jason and Barbi weblog about personal interests.
Getting There in 5 Easy Steps Per Day
- Journal of Philadelphia librarian, Stacy.
Ghost in the Machine
- Conjuring political, cinematic, and cultural arcana.
- Information on her crafty projects, thoughts, and links.
- The perfect combo of estrogen and a sense of humor.
- Pointless posts and information on his sketch comedy, Young Pups.
A Girl and Her Life
- A girl, two kids, a husband, some pets, some rantings, and her life.
The Girl In The Cafe
- Tales of Dutch girl chasing her dreams. Writings about life, the universe, and everything. She'd rather be happy than right.
Girl With The Curls
- Observations of a spoiled brat.
A Girl, a Browser, and a Lot of Spare Time
- Blurbs from the web from a girl in Seattle.
GirlHacker's Random Log
- A place to stick those random thoughts that pop into her head.
- Daily updates on cute, geeky, and useful things found on the Internet.
Girls are Pretty
- Telling readers what to do every single day.
Give Life a Little Swirl
- Life of an executive businesswoman in Southern California.
- Often daily musings on wireless networking, the Mac, and blogging life in general.
Glimpse of Sonshine
- Recipes, humor and more from a homemaker woman
- Occasionally funny, occasionally so technical it's excessive, and sometimes even a little taboo.
Glog by Jon Berg
- Weblog from Norwegian computer guy Jon Berg. Readable and straight to the points.
- Thoughts of a university student: his ideas, pictures and other information.
- The art and science of herding goats.
- Matt Godbolt covers his personal life, comedy web links, C/C++ development, and the odd rant.
- Standard stuff plus web development news, nerdy news, weblog news, and webcam.
- Reading, writing and whatever else Jen McIntosh wants.
Godless Liberal Homo
- Rants and items of interest.
- First-hand accounts of Laura's misadventures.
- Perspectives on law schools, lawyers, and life as a law professor at Marquette University Law School in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Humor columns and logs of a writer in Portland, Oregon.
Good Reputation Sleeping
- The evolution of visual journalism in webbed world.
Good To Feel Good
- Law of Attraction Tips, Secrets and Tricks. Manifest Your Desires.
The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- Adventures in the life of thirty-something Southern Belle living the life of mom/step-mom of five teenagers.
- The thoughts and projects of a programmer/ musician/ gamer living in San Diego.
- Sharing theoretical biology, photography, and world news.
The Gospel According To Rhys
- Welshman from Colwyn Bay writes about his personal life, sports, and technology.
- Web, woodworking, and whatever.
- Physics, Linux and other stuff.
Grace for Gayle
- Personal blog of Gayle. Writings by a woman trying to balance her life
- Newlywed grad student living in Alabama tries to make her way through her thesis and knits all the way.
- Random rants, reviews, and stuff found on the web.
The Great Escape
- Adventures of two expat bikers on the Costa Brava, Spain.
The Green Ribbon
- News, opinion, and analysis from London Irish journalist Tom Griffin
- Collection of YouTube links, plan strange and quirky items spotted around the Internet.
- Writing and photographs about travel, home improvement, and other stuff.
- Writer, web designer, and attorney at law.
Greg's Soapbox/Therapy Couch
- Greg Evans shares the many things either irritate or amuse him.
Gretchin Lair: Alive & Kicking
- Gretchin discovers the joys of blogging, and, depsite the overwhelming odds, continues to maintain a personal weblog.
- Daily dose of corrosive cynicism.
Grin and Barrett
- Witty humor, cynical remarks, and deep philosophical discussion.
- Links to offbeat, unusual, bizarre, and funny sites on the net.
- Story of a (fairly new) dad, living (sort of) abroad (it's only England), trying desperately to learn to play the banjo.
- The ramblings of a 25-year-old geek who lives in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Hanan Levin's link collection covers a multitude of interests including music, books, beer, movies, Americana, travel, and Yiddish.
- A question driven weblog.
The Grub Report
- Life of a cookbook photographer in California.
- Ongoing chronicle of a college student going through dorm life and dumb professors, looking to escape someday.
- Commentaries and sometimes humorous observations, on subjects including fashion, politics, current events, aging, women, and Caribbean culture.
- Music downloads of popular Indian singers.
- Life of a Christian living in Singapore.
The Gurgling Cod
- Discussing food and current events.
- Writes about computers, work, and life.
Guy's Super-Duper Weblog
- An Oxford student's search for links, truth and visitors.
- Gee's online journal of fashion, love and poetry.
- Sunil's writings on technology, society, and everything in between.
Surviving God’s Woodshed
- Personal weblog of Larry Vaughn. Features personal testimony and stories.
Thoughts of G
- A blog that holds thoughts, ideas, and opinions about the world around us from different viewpoints.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 10, 2016 at 3:35:10 UTC -