become an editor
the entire directory
only in Weblogs/F
Open Directory - Society: People: Personal Homepages: Weblogs: F
Arts: Online Writing: Journals: Personal: F
Society: People: Personal Homepages: F
This category in other languages:
April Boyer - Faith and Unfinished Business
- Christian author offers thoughts on life.
- Thoughts of Frances Berriman, a UK based web designer, developer, and accessibility auditor.
Fables of the Reconstruction
- Links and writings from a Philadelphia guy with a law degree who likes to beat people and talk about politics.
- Comprised of commentary on technology, culture, politics, and philosophy, with occasional personal entries.
Fairytale in the Supermarket
- Sharing her experiences as a landscaper and art teacher.
Falafel Sex, and Other Things Best Left Unsaid
- Quasipolitical, irreverent, slightly neurotic, humorous on a good day. Just the right mixture of political commentary and deeply pathetic personal revelation, as required by the Secret Society of Bloggers.
- Ian Irving's adventures in technology, science fiction, and technology in Toronto.
- University of Chicago writer Lenka Reznicek's personal account of life in the Windy City.
The Farmers Wife
- Images from the land of corn and soybeans.
- Weird and funny news, some political and technological comments, articles, and links to wacky stuff.
- Personal site of Joe Clark, accessibility manager and blogging analyst, including photos from around town.
Fear and Self-loathing in Hollywood
- The struggles, adventures, headaches, defeats and successes of Carl Anderson, a British guy living in the hell that is Hollywood.
Fear Not: On Company Time
- Thoughts and musings of Kenna Fearing.
Fear The Penguin
- Discussing numerous things including sports and entertainment.
- Writing about his life and amusements.
- Cultural reviews from the clueless - presenting overlooked stories and ideas.
- Medicine, movies and Los Angeles - not necessarily in that order.
- Ferrous Angel writes about life and includes many photographs and links.
- Gay writer/artist and deconstructor of gestalts.
- A Malaysian's writings on language learning experience.
The Fiddling Librarian 2.0
- Librarian, violist and dad discusses technology, music and life.
- Thoughts and life of a man in Saudi Arabia.
The Fire Ant Gazette
- Random observations from the flatlands of West Texas, including topics of website design, politics, news commentary, Christianity, and movie and book reviews.
- Weblog nuggets, served semi-daily.
- Homepage of Andrew Fischler Jr. A collection of ramblings, pictures, sounds, links, and anything else he feels like posting.
- Interesting news and videos.
Flahy Blak Chic
- Random pontification on black culture, relationships, current events and pop culture.
Flee the Cube
- Young entrepreneur comments on work, life balance, and the opportunities available in today's online marketplace.
Flooded Lizard Kingdom
- Personal thoughts and daily life.
Flotsky - Just Another Geek
- Tales of a geek from Oxford, United Kingdom.
- Reviewing gadgets and movies, sharing fashion finds, and discussing everyday whims.
- Covering thoughts and news.
- Author Skye Thomas posts news articles, cartoons, jokes, announcements, press releases, personal opinions, and other information of interest.
- Articles on poetry, informatics, and global security issues.
The Fool Has Landed
- Isman H. Suryaman's weblog of itches about the comedy called life.
- Quirky thoughts by humor writer Joe Lavin.
For Real Things I Know
- Fine-art digital photography, liberal hard left-leaning politics, and personal mindspace in Ann Arbor.
- Frequent commentary on international affairs.
- Kristen Fox's weblog, photography, Celtic mandalas, and other art.
- Young DC journalist muses on media, current events, life, literature, and politics.
Frantic, Crowded, South
- Oliver Wood writes about news and life.
Freak Machine Press
- Chad Parenteau shares his poetry, articles, commentary, graphics, soundbites, and sarcastic haiku.
Fred's Reality Distortion Field
- Teenager's random thoughts on computers, cars, politics, religion, and other topics.
- Canadian thoughts on tech, internet stuff, business, sports, and politics.
- Thoughts around business, technology, and culture.
- Free-thinking look at life expressed through music, words, and pictures.
- Articles include some for freelance writers, as well as about technology and social media.
- Photography and commentary from a libertarian and former atheist.
- Repository for links to weblogs, weblogs directories, and journals. Short reviews of each link.
- Someone is blogging the freeways of Southern California. When you put a sign on the freeway people will read it until someone takes it down.
Freezing to Death in the Nuclear Bunker
- Jody's musings on popular music, film, style, philosophy, and life in New York City.
- Scouring the web for minty deliciousness that will leave the reader feeling relaxed and invigorated.
- With so much chaos, how can there not be Fresh Chaos.com
- Straight to the point and often less than diplomatic or politically correct. Entries are a mixture of technical, personal, political, and (in a rare case) even funny things that cross the author's mind.
Friend Mouse Speaks
- A recap blog for folks too busy to watch genre TV with occasional forays into movies, books, food, life in general.
Frogs and Ravens
- Some days we are ravens; other days, frogs.
From the Brain of Dr. Bob
- Self-described geek shares personal observations on religion, computers, news headlines and various related interests.
From the Journal of Larry D. Kump
- Selections from the Kumpster.
From the Old
- Commenting on noticeable facts and events in the world and in South Africa.
- Postings by author and poet Gayle Brandeis.
- Life, entertainment, and geekery from Portland, Oregon's Cat Connor.
- Things found on the Internet and inside books and essays. Mainly word/writing oriented.
- Life on ten acres of green with a husband, horses, sheep, cats, kids, and a Border Collie.
- Diffuse, scattered, marginal, that's funtongue.
- Yet another link/opinion based weblog with lots of whining.
- Thoughts and pictures from a mother in San Francisco.
- Personal, political, arts, film, photography, and cultural weblog of a graphics professional and photographer in San Jose, California.
- Writing about technology, design, and architecture.
- Dedicated to the gadgets, technology, and day to day life of Sparky.
The Fuzzy Squid
- Daily pictures from life. With whining.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 4, 2014 at 6:24:13 UTC -