become an editor
the entire directory
only in Weblogs/E
Open Directory - Society: People: Personal Homepages: Weblogs: E
Arts: Online Writing: Journals: Personal: E
Society: People: Personal Homepages: E
This category in other languages:
- The vehicle through which Nathan Wallace explores and publishes his ideas. For entrepreneurs to have a reliable base for conducting business activities.
- Personal commentary from the heart of Amsterdam.
Eamonn Fitzgerald's Rainy Day
- An expatriate Irishman in Munich applies a Central European perspective to music, wine, travel, books, politics, terror, fun, and life.
- Tracking all the weird weather occurrences that are happening everyday.
Earthmovers and Sandcastles
- Online journal of a red head.
Eau Salée Lunaire
- Website of a blogger in Tampa, Florida, USA. General content, with some technical posts.
The Eccentric Reader's Advisory
- Suzanne Saunders provides thoughts stemming from her current read.
- Stories about everything and anything under the sun or moon.
Eclectic Glob of Tangential Verbosity
- The daily life of Lenore Ramm, a progressive software engineer. Everything from gadgets to gelato.
- Discussion of management approaches, leadership and executive coaching.
Ed Berger's Blog
- Discussions of what's happening on the web with humor and gaddgets mixed in.
Ed Gillett's Blog
- The what, when, and why of Ed.
- Daily insight on the human condition: stupid. Written by a full time marketer and amateur comedian.
- The mental meanderings of a freelance copy editor who works with her kidlets around.
- Comments on his personal life, ideas, computer science articles, politics, theology, and philosophy.
- Rants and ravings from a somewhat abnormal guy that spent seven years in college.
- A personal weblog by a selfish individual.
- Elan Freydenson's life updated occasionally.
- Commentary on politics, music, books, travel, and life in general.
Electric Stuff Sack
- Sort of a public favourites page with comments, stuff and links on kite, buggies, gardening, chainsaw carving, allotments and general political issues that everyone should be getting upset about.
- Writing about comic books, movies, nipponese archery, and electronic freedom. Gaze in awe upon his strange photographs and insightful writings.
- The daily affirmations of a word mercenary. It's also ridiculous.
- A science-fiction/fanstasy interplay along the harbourside of Sydney, Australia. Features comics, tv, movies, sci-fi, and occasionally some theatre.
- The sentimental education of Eliot Wilder.
- Christian woman writes about pressed flowers, growing and using culinary herbs, handmade paper creations, and hery attempts at taking these strands and weaving together a small business.
- Observations about urban life, architecture, art, films and other topics.
- Includes ramblings about anything from web programming and design issues to triathlon training.
- Kevan writes about his family life.
- Laurence's personal weblog from around the world.
- Canadian living in Korea shares wide-ranging commentary on all manner of new and shiny things.
Emptyage: A Personal Web Thingie
- Technology journalist Mat Honan's San Francisco-oriented weblog. Focuses on community issues, music, and culture, with a lot of Mac stuff thrown in for good measure.
End of the Game
- Topics include schizophrenic cats, a guide on how to craft a plot in any fiction story, and meditation.
End the War on Freedom
- Pointers and commentary on the news of the day from a crypto-anarcho-libertarian perspective.
England, Thailand and Other Things
- Commentary on life in England and Thailand, plus his favourite things including Dan Dare, Sonic the Hedgehog and Super Mario Brothers.
- News about John, Christine, Evan, Shadel, and Jessica Engler. Provides commentary on advertising, civil engineering, teaching, and life in general.
- Description of the life of an English tailor.
- Sharing poems, writings, and photographs.
Enjoy Every Sandwich
- Kent Tegels' thoughts about SQL Server, data access, programming, and beer.
- News and issues.
Entirely Other Day
- The comedic stylings of Greg Knauss, king of the anecdote.
EppsNet: Notes from the Golden Orange
- Online journal based in Orange County, California. Anecdotes tempered by the icy chill of certain death.
Eric Richards Typing
- Grey-beard geeking in the Northwest posts about life and web applications.
Eric Stoller's Blog
- Social justice, diversity, higher education, student affairs and technology.
- Various rantings of an over-educated stay-at-home parent.
- Writer and publisher shares his essays and other writings as well as links and news.
Erik R. Bishoff Blog
- Random thoughts of Erik R. Bishoff, architecture student at the University of Oregon, photographer, father, and friend.
- The truth is out there.
Erratic Dog Encounter
- A Manhattan schoolteacher's special place on the Internet. Clinomania is explained and practiced.
Escape to Dhikr-tory
- Diary of a Londoner uprooting to a smallholding in Somerset to give the organic, green, and simple life a go.
- Twenty-something south Florida girl shares stories and photographs of diving, animals, cats, and interesting links.
- Online realm of Amanda Etches-Johnson.
Eternal Thoughts of a Sunshine Mind
- Pop culture, technology, life, entertainment, marketing, advertising and other folly are observed.
Ethan Non Sequitur
- Los Angeles-based singer-songwriter Ethan Pierse discusses faith, politics, art, news, and culture.
- Student in Midwestern United States describes his life.
- Personal observations on politics, world affairs, media, arts, society, business, sports, and whatever else gets the author annoyed.
Evacuate and Flush
- Comments on life and literature.
- An extensive look at the feeble mind of Evan
Even in a Little Thing
- Gillian Polack, a writer/historian, talks about writing, medieval history, Canberra, teaching, and people.
The Everlasting Phelps
- Crude Libertarianism and wit.
Every Little Thing She Does is Manic
- A blog containing one woman's musings about art, music, entertainment, film, health, shopping, and life.
Every Topic in the Universe
- Discussing science, the unknown, the human race, and how it might all be connected.
Everything And Nothing
- In a world of increasing specialization and minutiae, this weblog is about everything that interests her.
- Tales of a government IT worker.
The Examined Life
- Ravikiran Rao comments on management, philosophy, technology, economics, literature, and politics.
- Finding the absurd on the web.
- Life, love, and code. Follow the exploits of a modern day geek as he tries to outwit, outlast, and outplay his fellow homo sapiens.
- Asking questions about life and sharing pictures and poetry.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 6:05:06 AM EDT -