the entire directory
only in Weblogs/D
Arts: Online Writing: Journals: Personal: D
Society: People: Personal Homepages: D
This category in other languages:
D. Keith Robinson
- Art, new media, design, user interface, graphic design, music, personal, Web, information architecture, and motion design.
- Writing about web design, politics, and other topics.
Daft and Demented
- Random humor and insanity from a girl who belongs on another planet.
A Daily Dose of Zen Sarcasm
- Soapboxing from a domestic deity-in-training.
- Journal of a gay male librarian in northern Virginia.
- Reviews and commentary on entertainment, politics, and news.
- Thoughts of a revolutionary philosopher.
- Sharing his entrepreneurial successes and failures and all the unique and hopefully, remarkable, events along the way.
- A jet-set bachelor chronicles his travels, adventures, and love.
- Politics and technology, and their intersection on the internet.
Dancing on Colette's Grave
- One woman's journey through life, love and beyond.
- Daily links in reference to art and applied digital technology.
- The life and pictures of a New Orleans woman in New York.
Danny Yee's Pathologically Polymathic
- Covering politics, science, travel, and books and literature. Modeled on the Robot Wisdom weblog.
Darren Straight's Blog
- Discussing the latest technology in the ever evolving world.
- A fairly typical weblog type thing written by a mildly obsessive video gamer. It's still young, but is starting to get funny feelings about girls.
Daryl's Home Page
- Daryl Lang's personal web site includes a daily journal.
Dash Blog It All
- A farce to be reckoned with.
- Writes about life in the cornfield and comments on news.
- A twice-weekly list of links to stories Dave Polaschek finds interesting, with commentary on each.
- Weblog and photoblog for Dave Parker and family of Tracy, California.
- College student reviews computer games and discusses his research on games.
- A thorn in the side of the A-List. Read, laugh, get on with life.
- Technology/internet related weblog discussing the latest advances, web design, and documenting the life and work of a designer.
- Topics include software, robots, politics, food, and other amusing things.
David Farrar's Politics Blog
- Things political, things internet and anything else.
- Writing about his personal and professional activities in English and Italian.
- Tales of a college student.
- One man, one site, many weblogs: David Gagne posts about himself, football, music, and, yes, Hemingway.
- Discussing media, design, the web, random stuff, and general commentary on the world all in a little weblog.
Dawn Xiana Moon
- Singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, actress/ director/ producer, University of Michigan student, science fiction nut, and child of God.
Daytime Running Lights
- Collection of notes, wit, and punditry on everything from music production to his latest inconsequential drama.
- Random comments from a geeky, cheese-hating, librarian-type girl.
- News, stories, and attempts at entertainment.
- A blog consisting of healthy recipes and the writer's interests including yoga.
- Musings of a pretty okay guy.
Definitely a Coleratura's Journal
- Pictures and posts of a mother with a small child.
- All about music, fashion models, and Vancouver.
Delaware Law Office
- News about the law, Delaware, and the world.
- Jocelyn's attempt to make sense of things.
- Journal on economics, computers and politics in English and German.
- Everything from web 2.0 and SEO to small business and marketing. A few comments on the trends on the web and where its going.
Des - A Pig in a Wig
- A Swedish man studying in England, with a great interest for the Swedish royal family.
Design Log + Life: Weblog of Paul Mayne
- A peek at the life of a freelance web designer and comments on Flash, design, photography, and living in Salt Lake City.
- Thoughts on web design and theory.
- Los Angeles-based web designer comments on art, style, design, and excellence in whatever strikes her fancy.
- The rather random thoughts of Brad Boydston.
- Weblog about journalism, news, media and culture by Mark Deuze (Indiana University/University of Amsterdam).
The Dharma Blog
- Covers fly fishing, outdoors, traveling, art, and writing.
- Musings and occasional rants of an emergency care practitioner.
Diary of a Booklover
- Diary of a gay librarian living in New York.
Diary of a Wonderfully Wacky Ex Wife
- Humorous and serious sharing of life experiences mostly related to marriage and divorce.
Did You Know
- Informative articles about endless subjects.
- Posting about the excitements and mundanities of life in Galesburg, Illinois.
- The life of a computer geek and the events of existence.
- Lalit Chowdhary from Gurgaon, Haryana, India writes about Indian life and business.
- Pseudorandom collection of thoughts and photographs.
- Esoteric and random opinions of a thirty-something Australian male.
- Contains information about mods, tutorials, wordpress themes and phpLD templates.
- Photography, art, literary criticism, and oddball links and commentary.
Dirty In Public
- Blogs opinions on relationships, sex, and dating.
- Adores taking stupid photos and videos. Reflections on Lumpy's life.
- One Silicon Valleyite's perspective on life, politics, tech toys, and whatever else comes by his desk.
Distorting the Medium
- The ancient wisdom of Chris. His thoughts on everything.
- Frank Pape shares stories of his short-lived obsessions with interesting things.
- Great links and news of life. More content everyday.
- Software and game developer shares photographs and code samples.
The Doctor Is In
- A physician looks at medicine, religion, politics, pets, and passion in life.
- There's a lot here about dogs, but more about politics.
Dogs Don't Purr
- Miscellaneous mind wanderings about road trips, travel, cocktails, humor, life in three cities, and observations of the absurd.
Doing the World a Community Service
- Goal of articles to illuminate the idiocies and issues of people's lives.
Dom Delimar's Little Web Playground
- Includes news, personal writings and opinions on Linux, sNews, content management systems, self-improvement and World Wide Web related things. [Archived]
- A slightly quirky view of the world, from the person known as the Domesticat. A journal, photos, writings, and other snippets.
- Writing about photography, technology, news, and sports.
- Writing about Utah, business, entrepreneurship, marketing, advertising, and design.
Don't Believe The Lies, Critically Analyse
- Range of articles that has caught the eye of Kurt Rudder, covering topics relating to music, media ownership, sports, plus a collection of personal pictures taken at various concerts.
- Iraqi giggler laughs at the luncy of the world.
- The trial and tribulations of a plain, spinsterish girl living in Philadelphia, dreaming of Germany.
Donny Tedjo Blogs
- Writes all about Indonesian news from philosophy, arts, and free culture perspectives.
- Talking a lot about poop, boobs, her dog, and her daughter. Dooced: to lose one’s job because of one’s website.
- Dossy Shiobara writes about web development, product reviews, food, and family life in Northern New Jersey.
- Musings and ponderings about events and life in Ohio.
Dougal Campbell's Geek Ramblings
- Ramblings of a southern geek. Links to various things: the bizarre, the important, and the sublime. Computers, art, politics, and the stupidity of everyday people are just some of the topics likely to be seen.
- Random news and thoughts ranging from game consoles to cars.
Dr. Dave's Blog
- Chemically-enhanced neural rewiring on a semi-regular basis.
Dr. Forbush Thinks
- Commenting on science, politics, and the everyday life of a physicist.
- Online workshop of Erik Vorhes, who writes about medieval and early modern literature, digital media, and textual and cultural studies.
- Cerebral garden and curiosity shop.
- The random rants, raves and recommendations of one Tall Glass of Milk.
Driving to Work
- Journal about commuting to work with posts detailing each trip.
- Alec Muffett muses primarily upon the topics of computer and network security, real-world security, and information technology.
- Everything and nothing, boring, but sometimes entertaining one should linger, and the unexpected serendiptitous moment may occur.
The Dust Congress
- Writing about news, politics, poetry, and everyday life.
- Weblog of a Massachusetts geek who is 48% funny ha-ha and 52% funny strange.
- Girl to go.
- Thoughts, Rants, and general babbling from Cito.
- Life of Irish radio presenter, Rick O'Shea.
The Virtual Manifest of Johnny Daelucian
- A description of life filtered through personally philosophical lens bent on seeking the truth of existence.
- Thoughts, Rants, and general babbling from Cito. [RSS]
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 16, 2016 at 8:24:44 UTC -