become an editor
the entire directory
only in Weblogs/C
Open Directory - Society: People: Personal Homepages: Weblogs: C
Arts: Online Writing: Journals: Personal: C
Society: People: Personal Homepages: C
This category in other languages:
Caballito del Diablo
- Various thoughts and ponderings.
- Jason Calacanis's Weblog. Media, entertainment, technology and business.
- Tried to tell her dreams, more bad metaphors would spill. Tried to know her heart, similes and grammar would fail.
CamelBlog: The Life of a Performing Dromedary
- The musing, griping, laughing, and bitching of and at all those things that make life interesting both onstage and the world around.
A Canadian Lefty in Occupied Land
- Personal and political musings from a Canadian activist and writer.
- On filmmaking, astronomy, pop culture, Vermont, politics, coffee, comics, and the nerd life.
Can’t Write, Won’t Write
- Johan De Silva writes about topics that he feels knowledgeable about.
- The life and times of a pseudo-Irish lass. Caoimhe's comments on art, books, and life.
- Life of a twenty-something web developer/freelance writer in New York.
Cap'n Ken's Homespun Wisdom
- Hits on topics in the news, general ranting about life, and other politcally-incorrect topics.
The Capital Letter by Berlin Bear
- The musings of a dis-located New Zealander in Berlin.
- Crazy things that keep her up to eyeballs busy.
- In the future, everyone will have weblogs. Some of them will be a putrid olive-goldish color.
- Posting about her life and current events.
Carol's Little World
- Carol's very own corner of the internet.
Casa de Marlon
- A weblog about things hated and a few things liked.
- A student in Enschede, Netherlands offers photos and views. [English and Dutch]
The Casting On Couch
- About knitting, movies, and random thoughts of an archivist and librarian.
Cat Can Cook
- Catherine Robertson talks about cooking, creative ideas, and the trials and triumphs of motherhood.
The Cat's Meow
- Writing about her efforts to learn Spanish, her trips to Mexico, and working toward her retirement goal of living in Mexico.
- Caterina Fake, cofounder of Flickr and Hunch, founder of 2bkco, Inc.. blogs about startups, online culture, poetry, literature, society, homeschooling, art, psychology.
- Wandering thoughts, photographs, and quotes.
Chad Lauterbach's Blog
- Sharing photographs and experiences.
Chad's Blog Stuff
- Aspiring writer's daily thoughts and information about him and his upcoming writings.
- Personal site with frequently changing themes.
- Politics / religion weblog written by a young woman living in Washington DC.
- A pro-choice, pro-gay, heterosexual catholic father of three talks parenting, politics, and kids.
- Includes details about himself, his interests including trekking, wildlife, music.
- Punk music, web development, technology in general, and life. Yum yum.
- Musings on software development, digital rights, link propagation, and life in India.
Charles Nadeau's Radio Weblog
- Writing about technology, tools, and knowledge management.
- Thoughts of a gay Irish woman.
Chase Me Ladies, I'm in the Cavalry
- Tales of a person teaching English in Hong Kong.
- Thoughts, reviews, and essays by Tracy.
- Chaz Lever discusses his views on technology, software, programming, movies, television, music, school, and whatever else he finds interesting.
- Humorous articles and photograph essays. Site is also the home of the satirical Royal Conservatory of Chess.
- Ideas and adventures, complete with full color photographs.
Chicago Acting Blog by David Lawrence
- Thoughts on acting, news, and entertainment.
- Miscellaneous ramblings, trying to make sense of stuff. From Sydney, Australia.
- Assortment of thoughts.
- Chirag Mehta writes articles on computers, philosophy, economics, and anything else.
Chris Abraham Blog
- Writing about news, life, and pop culture.
Chris Brauer's Blog
- Some personal opinions, stories, experiences, and thoughts. Topics include digital journalism, digital sociology, emergent technologies, video and photography, living in London, and a Canadian abroad.
Chris Hooley's Blog
- Personal, professional, and private pages written by the self proclaimed web guy.
- Devoted to sly social commentary, humor, and satire from the mind of Chris Messina.
- Words, links, and photographs from his life.
- Talking about his life.
- The personal weblog of Chris Chen from Canada
- Posting whatever clever things can be found on the web.
- Chris Ruzin comments on politics, technology, and whatever else tickles his fancy.
- Comments, photographs, and everything unimportant.
- Bubble wrapped for your pleasure.
- Tales of a married ex-lawyer in San Francisco.
- Thoughts from a neurotic, skeptical, nervous outcast living in Philly.
- Discussing management, gadgets, science-fiction, and Romania
- All about sleep and the study of it.
Citizen of the Month
- Humorous personal essays about travel, love, sex, and neurotic behavior.
- Richard Rutter's observations with a decidedly web design slant.
- A woman blogs on her life and travels.
Clever Title Here
- The life of a seminary student: random, fun, odd... the church, politics, life, friends, school, and everything else too.
- University of Michigan law student touches on political, legal, and entertainment issues and shares wacky life experiences.
Cleverly Named Blog
- Answers the questions that no one asked. Wry, dry, and superfly.
- Thoughts of a guy who works with technology, lives with his girlfriend, and always seems able to surround himself with people one sandwich short of a picnic.
Climb to the Stars
- Tara's weblog focuses on net culture, web design, India and the West, as well as her personal writings (essays, creative pieces and a detailed travelogue of her year in India).
Cloud Hidden, Wherabouts, Mukilteo
- Artist shares illustrations, photographs, and gardening news.
- Adam Montoya writes about his life and politics.
- Halcyon shares pictures, art, and writing about intimacy and lunacy.
- Dress up. Leave a false name. Be legendary.
- He likes Macintoshes and programs on them.
- Covers interesting things found on the internet, news, humor, entertainment, current topics, and programming.
- Thoughts, musings, nonsense and, very occasionally, a hint of genius.
- Dutch web developer shares industry news and personal tidbits.
- Paul Yasi's comments about open source software, web development, and other stuff.
Cogito, Ergo Doleo
- Senthil's musings on life, photography, and other weird people.
- News and commentary about cohabitation, marriage, and other topics of interest.
The Collective Lounge
- Dedicated to news and issues in philosophy, history and the politics of the day.
- Clive Thompson writes about politics, technology, and culture.
Coming Out of Left Field
- Random notes from an arts-lover, sports nut, and geek-in-training.
- Illustrator shares news and work.
- Musings around locales, restaurants, movies, events, articles, travelogues.
Confessions of a Hot Carmel Sundae
- Secular Carmelite addresses multiple topics including Catholicism, news, politics, family issues, and parenting.
- Carly writes about her life in Rhode Island, discusses disabilities and technology, and presents her photographs.
- Connor Boyack, a 20-something husband, web designer, Latter-day Saint, constitutionalist, paleocon, classical liberal, preparedness practitioner, budding philanthropist, and master's student of political economy writes about politics and government.
- An annotated bookmarks page, a scratchpad for thoughts and ideas, a place to post photos and somewhere to experiment with web design. To keep in touch with friends far away.
- Web developer living in Oregon muses on technology, media, and especially usability issues. Goes well with coffee.
- Top of the B-List.
Conspiracy of the Month
- Life is a conspiracy.
- Trawling the web looking for interesting, weird and unusual news that isn't covered in the mainstream press.
- Consumer behavior marketing professional writes about consumer products, services, and experiences.
Contrary to Authority
- Writing about anarchism.
Conversations With Myself
- Keyboard confessional and comments on news.
Cool By Intent
- A blog by someone who decided that he wanted his life to be awesome, and that he needed to keep track of what he was doing.
Cool Gizmo Toys
- This site focuses on discussing and sharing information about creative technology used in making cars, robots and consumer electronics.
- Offers news and links.
- Tales of a woman in New Jersey.
- Writes about his interests, which include mountain unicycling, woodworking, rock climbing and building things.
Corners and Centers
- World of an unsocial- where corners are more preferred than centers.
- Insanity and human behavior from the mind of a human cartoon.
- Canadian shares his opinions, suggestions, hopes, rants, raves, and other useless pieces of information with the world.
- Dispatches from a small business.
Craig Jamieson: Digiguru Design Diary
- Tales of an interactive designer working from Cape Town, South Africa.
Crazy Ass Planet
- Edmonton, Alberta.
Crazy for Fiber
- Artful grandmother shares her fiber creations and personal thoughts.
- Weblog and community for curious divergent thinkers who appreciate new ideas and the wide mix of sources needed to generate them.
Creative Type Dads
- Small bits of fatherhood life mixed with design, tech, business, entertainment, culture...and all things in between.
Creativity, Change, Culture and Communication
- Thoughts of Kris Krug, a designer, writer, photographer, and webmonkey based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Dork portal, rants, and satire in a weblog.
Critique and Write
- About the writing life, and comments on news and society in general.
The Crooked Gremlins
- A daily updated blog where you can get information the old fashioned way: filtered through inflammatory opinion makers. Covers many topics, from politics to TV to video games to theology.
- Wide-ranging philosophy weblog.
Cross Stitch Woman
- A blog that discusses cross stitch, family and life.
Cruel Kev's Scuttelbutt
- Conservative views and comments.
- Another lunatic with a web page. Keeping it relaxed and groovy from the Transglobal Epicenter in the 'burbs.
- Commentary on movies, music, albums, songs, concerts, DVDs, and tech gadgets, as well as other topics.
- A somewhat ordered collection of thoughts and resources mostly related to software architecture and engineering.
Csilo: Storage of Semi-Creative Fodder
- Writing about computers, programming, news, events, and personal things.
- Monitoring the way people live. Learning how to live better.
- Here to confuse. Here there be hooha. And lots of it. Imbibing liquid confusion, with cookies.
Curmudgeonly and Skeptical
- Thirty years of public schools and Dan Rather, have taken a toll.
The Curmudgeonly Crab
- Commentary, essaylets, sacred cow tipping, miscellany and eclectia from a bleeding heart crustacean.
Cute Jewess Tells All
- Writes about her dating and romantic life.
Cyanbane's Hall of Bouncing Souls
- Discusses movies, marine/ tropical reef tanks/ aquariums, and programming concepts and languages.
- Oliver Jackson talks about life, web development, and urban art around Edinburgh.
- Movie and book reviews as well as random thoughts.
The Cynical Girl 1.0
- Cynical, on demand and without apology, in New York City.
- Superfluous thoughts from a regular, yet potentially fascinating gal. Humor, sarcasm, and observations on life.
- Writing about news and interesting finds of the internet.
- A cynic's view on life in general from politics to sports.
- Commentary on her personal life and visited links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 2, 2014 at 4:15:54 UTC -