the entire directory
only in Weblogs/B
Arts: Online Writing: Journals: Personal: B
Society: People: Personal Homepages: B
This category in other languages:
B.L. Ochman's Whatsnextblog
- Internet strategy, marketing, public relations, and politics with news and commentary.
- Kiwi guy's blog, covering politics, news, and random rants.
- Writes about whatever comes to her mind, including jokes, hopes, dreams, and ideas.
- Production diary of a science fantasy novelist.
- A joint project of writers Tom Negrino and Dori Smith. Views on technology and culture.
- Robert Hurley's trivial observations from the Sonoma, California coast.
Bad News Hughes
- Striving to find a way to punch people in the face by using the internet.
- Last in line for the Nobel Peace Prize. First in line for pie.
- Writing about technology, politics, and other fun stuff.
- Writing about news and food.
- Links to random stuff, news, and personal views.
Balay ni Bambit
- Thoughts and views of a forty-something working mom from Paranaque City, Philippines. Her takes on family life, the internet, and local politics.
- Gabriel Seah's assorted eccentric stuff and observations on life.
The Banal Chew
- Writings of an American living in Sydney with his Aussie partner, their son and three critters.
- Freelance writer Brian Sack's website of original wit.
- Canadian Barbara Doduk writes about her desire for love and unity in the world. Includes her family's history and links to her other weblogs and community projects.
Bard of Ely's Matrix
- Steve Andrews is a writer, journalist, singer-songwriter and poet living in Tenerife, Canary Islands. Features biography and videos.
Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary
- Providing a strange combination of humour, cynicism, and moxy, with a healthy dash of gosh-darn it mentality and romantic idealism. Stir. Pour.
- Small notes about the world in general and life.
Based on a True Story
- Ramblings of a vegetarian, environmentalist, conservative, free thinking woman.
Bastard of Art and Commerce
- Observations of an idiosyncratic nature made by an overweight copywriter living in Berkeley, California. Expect swearing. Not for the easily confused or the literal minded.
- Daily dose of technostuff, pessimism, and webdesign as well as rants, annoyances, and mundane things.
Bauck, Håvar - A Norwegian in Nairobi
- Blog posts by an expatriate about business, technology, travel and lifestyle in Kenya's capital city.
- Full of linkity goodness.
- Ongoing roadtrip journal.
Be Here Now
- Lynne Douglass's photographs and thoughts.
Beans for Breakfast
- Occasional photographs, notes, and anecdotes from Seattle.
- A cultural warehouse, a pretentious bore, a song from the heart, a journalistic hack, a beautiful mistake, a weblog.
- Queer writer from New Zealand blogs about living life.
Begging To Differ
- Discussion of politics, culture, and law written by two liberals and two conservatives.
- Thoughts of Mikal Belicove.
Ben Metcalfe Blog
- Thoughts and rants of an internet consultant and all-round nice chap.
- Personal weblog of Ben Hammersley, journalist, explorer and general bad man. For love and expenses.
The Benore's in Texas
- Married couple Kevin and Shantell Benore write about religion, politics, travel, and life in general.
- Posting about the web and computers.
- The frequent musings of Beth McCabe Ballingall.
- Humor writer married to a Nobel laureate nips at funny sides of life, travel, science, kids, memory, New Hampshire, politics, growing older, and blogging.
Better Than Ice Cream
- Come one, come all - see the thirty-something liberal mother of three rant from her keyboard.
- Sharing news, links, and experiences.
The Bever Dam
- Marc Bever writes about cars, racing, and music.
Beware of the Blog
- George Thomas is a member of the human race with variegated interests in myriad areas most bizarre. He chiefly indulges in trivial pursuits.
- Random thoughts from Spencer Shimko.
- Gerrit Eicker writes about online publishing, advertising, marketing, and public relations.
- Ron Bieber's personal opinions on music, software development, books, and news.
Bifurcate in the Road
- About life with multiple sclerosis including photography, bicycling, exercise, computers, and videos.
- Run by Lindsay Marshall. Each post contains one or more links with short comments with some.
Big and Little Conversations
- Massage, bodywork and health topics. Includes personal information and links.
The Big DumpTruck
- Personal humor, comments and links to funny sites of note.
The Big Wipe Out At The Teenage Fair
- Likes go go beats and twisting and doing the freddy to boss sounds.
- Ramblings from Tom about Antarctica, New Zealand, Colorado and the world.
The Bigge Idea
- Writes on politics, culture, entertainment, and the news of the day.
- Information on a smattering of subjects.
- Pat St. Jean discusses harleys, HAM radios, astronomy, and other topics.
The Billiken's Bluff
- Posting for a truly egalitarian meritocracy, where information is the newest religion.
- Bill wanders the real and online worlds and posts thoughts and links, as well as the occasional photo and trip journal.
Billy Bob's Thoughts of the Day
- A way to get all those ideas out of his head.
- Personal blog of Binny V A - Freelance Web Developer based at Cochin, Kerala, India.
- Random musings.
Birthplace of the Process of Illogical Logic
- Mental mausoleum for web developer, full-time supermom, patriot, and part-time elusive dark angel: Shannon Nicole.)
- Ranting about current events from a feminist perspective.
Bits and Pieces: Real Life's Folly
- Literary expression of the eclectic quirks of life.
The Bitter Blog
- Weekly column covering a wide range of bitterly humorous topics.
- Writings of a teenager in Singapore.
Bitter Old Punk
- Ranting about life.
- Words and pictures for the spiritual journey - creative writing, photography, poetry, Christian spirituality with coffee, books, and hoops thrown in.
Biz Stone, Genius
- Journal of author, cover designer, and lecturer.
- Jenifer Hanen's weblog on all things image, text, art, writing, and life.
Bladam: Life, Love, Liberty and Stuff
- Detailed observations and tips on everyday life, including occasional pictures, but no cat photos.
- The usual stuff with the usual unique spin.
- Scott McNulty, a techie with an English degree, shares random ramblings regularly.
- This and that, here and there.
- Stuart Mudie's opinions.
- Weblog on computer news, science, archaeology, and some Zen from an archaeologist who also happens to be an ordained Zen Buddhist priest.
blog @ anarchius.org
- It will be intelligent, and it will make you think.
A Blog About Nothing
- A Christian from Oregon who resides in Massachusetts discusses topics ranging from politics, religion, and cooking.
A Blog Around the Clock
- Making strange connections between science, religion, brain, language, and sex.
The Blog Bug
- Writing about India, world politics, economics, current news, cricket, soccer, book reviews, and music.
- Maintained by Mark Cuban, owner of the Dallas Mavericks.
Blog of Funk - The Every Day Story of the Smell of Sex
- Illustrated diary of Deek Deekster of London, United Kingdom.
The Blog of Love
- E. John Love is a Canadian graphic artist, web designer and amateur writer, expressing his art, opinions, memories, and family history.
The Blog That Ate Manhattan
- Authur practices medicine, cooks, and waxes prolific in New York City.
- George Larson shares pictures, humor, and hot cheetos.
- Written by a group of Canadians, about Canada.
The Blogannath Rolls On
- Covers topics including math education, parenting, money-saving tips, and news.
- Digest of trends in medicine, technology, and society.
- Tales of a girl with too many coats and an addiction to fragrances.
- Tim Ireland discussing search engine optimization and viral marketing.
- Life and reflections, links to good things (and some bad), what they had for breakfast, and how to save the world. Made in Australia (mostly), but contains little or no Vegemite.
Bloglet: The Gentleman's Mock-Turtle Soup
- Weblog of Mirabai Knight, a CART provider in New York City.
- Politics, environment, music and general internet tat.
- Writing about life online and in Chennai.
- Totally brilliant commentary on pop culture, world events, and life in general.
- Features author's experience and her reviews on lifestyle, relationships and sexuality, Los Angeles, yoga, crones, and the occasional parakeet.
- Kathy offers opinions, photos, makeup tips and advice.
Blossom's Special Orange
- Sharing pictures and thoughts.
Blots of Info
- Personal views on topics related to computers, information retrieval, library science, and gaming.
- Forays into the higher symbology of everyday life.
The Blue Site
- Joshua Taj Bozeman from Indiana writes about news, Christianity, and current events.
- Life of a folk artist in Nova Scotia.
- A weblog about life in downtown Manhattan.
Blues And Twos
- Police officer's thoughts, feelings and observations on news, current affairs, and United Kingdom policing in general.
- The tired rants of a former design god.
- Insights into life, technology, and the interests of a young Israeli man.
- Some words and pictures which relate in varying degrees to Richard Boakes.
- A quiet and uninteresting life.
- John Athayde, a web designer and DC blogger, shares his thoughts.
Bock Jon's Weblog
- Thoughts and photographs.
- It's boiled. It's pudding. It's everything and nothing all at once.
- James V. Reagan rambles on.
- French boy living in Oregon shares his photographs.
- General comic entertainment with some politics and sports.
- Jay Kerr's film reviews, recipes, links and observations.
- On a weird quest to be sort of famous - like an indie movie star that only the hip people like to chat about over lattes.
- Features discussions on her dogs, the Great Salt Lake, observations, soapbox, and technology. Also, has list of favorite books and movies, as well as family photos.
- Musings from a library goddess extraordinaire.
Books for Breakfast, Drinks for Dinner
- Kristin Dodge blogs about books and cocktails.
The Books Nook
- Canadian library Mama.
- Sharing her love of learning and books.
- All about baseball, books, current events, politics, and music.
A Bookworm's Diary
- Ramblings on books, authors, movies, and entertainment topics.
- Cynical take on music and book reviews, news, and experiences.
- Come see the mood swings.
The Boston Diaries
- The ongoing saga of a programmer who doesn't live in Boston, nor does he even like Boston, but yet named his weblog/ journal "The Boston Diaries." Go figure.
- This space unintentionally left blank. The universe doesn't make mistakes.
- More valuable than a fart.
- Technology news, entertainment, and personal events covered by Andrew Bowers .
- Chris Bown's opinion on things going on in the world including technology, SEO, cars, and life in general.
- Overweight, enterprise infosec admin creates a personal weblog about his weightloss and security issues.
BPD in OKC
- A blog by a person who is in recovery from borderline personality disorder.
- Containing personal views, rants, politics, product reviews, and anything else he finds worthy.
- Contains floating bits of random information and thoughts. Please be careful, though, not to disturb the neurons. They can get real touchy at times. Mental scarring may ensue.
- Conservative person in Cleveland comments on politics, war, the military, bioethics, pop culture, and Christianity.
- Jeroen Sangers ideas.
- Commentary and reportage on issues and events on the Texas Gulf Coast, especially the Brazosport area, near Houston.
Bread, Coffee, Chocolate, Yoga
- Thoughtful, personal site for those interested in the culinary arts, baking, yoga, and the daily experience of living the good life in Brooklyn.
- Discussing alternative views to the Bible, spirituality, and the meaning of life.
- Team Brendo is here with the news, movies, music, and whatnot, and also entertain and challenge. Also has a web board for feedback.
Brewed Fresh Daily
- Personal meanderings of a northeast Ohio coffee roaster working for a technology company.
- Personal weblog about my adventures in life. Topics include music and magic.
The Brian Alvey Weblog
- A brief history of time: from the Big Bang to the Bangles.
Brian Larsen's Blog
- Talking about technology and entertainment.
- Place where posters post.
- On geekiness. Sharing tales of high school and her obsession with Harry Potter.
A Broken Thought
- Software engineer in California writes about computers and learning to fly.
- Original artworks, weird news, local photographs, and social commentary.
The Brother Love
- Super negro of the blogosphere shares observations on life, reviews of art, and excerpts of selected poems and stories.
- Writing about New York City, culture, politics, media, and humor.
Bryn's So-Called Life
- A description of the life and friendships of a young doctor in the United Kingdom.
- Most posts relate to NASA World Wind developments with a few personal views thrown in.
- Photographer and programmer living in Downtown Los Angeles
- Sporadic source for cultural and technical tidbits. Features the musings and findings of a web professional who enjoys movies, music, technology, and humor.
Bunny Factor 10
- Lifelog by Dutch journalist with opinions, links, and extra attention for the UK.
Bunsen [Dot ] TV Presents: What Fell Out of Bunsen's Head?
- A pop-culture, entertainment, and current events weblog heavy on the humor and satire.
Bury Me in This Dress
- News and thoughts of a girl who loves Japanese dramas.
Butterflies in My Stomach
- Journaling the roads of life through the twist and turns of family issues, teenagers, health, low carbing, spirituality, and armed services.
Buttermilk and Molasses
- Thoughts on current events and entertainment from John Sarvay.
- A daily workbook for prose fiction emphasizing formal experimentation. Widely published in literary journals worldwide.
- Personal opinions on politics, world affairs, spiritualism, ideas, animals, governments. [RSS]
Blue Sea Urchin
- Things she does when no one is looking. [Atom]
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 23, 2015 at 7:15:05 UTC -