become an editor
the entire directory
only in Weblogs/A
Arts: Online Writing: Journals: Personal: A
Society: People: Personal Homepages: A
This category in other languages:
The Aardvark Speaks
- Random thoughts and ramblings on libraries, politics, food, the Internet and personal stuff by Horst Prillinger, a librarian from Vienna, Austria.
- Random musings.
- Librarian and caretaker Jessamyn West's online journal.
- The life of a computer programmer from New Zealand. Sometime it's even interesting.
- An Israeli dad's commentary on regional and US developments, administered with a spoonful of humor to help the medicine go down.
- Canadian living in the American South posts his thoughts, musings, and observations of this most peculiar arrangement.
- General commentary and new links from Richard Gillmann. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's serious, and sometimes it's just there.
- Uncertain postings about life.
Accentuate the Positive
- Rambling thoughts about the bits and pieces of any given day. Ending on a positive note.
- Couple writes about their kids and life.
Acts of Volition
- Written by Steven Garrity, Rob Fletcher and Matthew Dorrell. Comments on technology, music, and politics. Occasional podcasts available.
Adam Kazwell is Somewhat Concerned
- Sharing interesting links.
- Blog about Boston, business, Apple, social media, blogging, technology and more.
- Ada Lajara's thoughts on blogging, podcasting and photography.
- Blogging from behind the Blue Line of the Adirondack Park on local and regional politics, culture, and history.
- Cooking from an Adirondack kitchen, featuring mostly vegetarian, vegan and gluten free recipes. Also contains reviews of restaurants and wine.
- Inside take on the arts and entertainment scene including film, television, music, celebrities, and pop culture.
- The life and times of a 30-something correctional officer, currently living, working and breathing in beautiful Omaha, Nebraska.
Adventures of a HeadMistress
- Tales from the dark and kinky side of Montreal, as told by a FemDomme Society HeadMistress. Includes event reviews, essays, and a intimate look into her personal life.
Agnes Tan from Singapore
- Describes author's feelings, current affairs of Singapore, and view of the Singapore society.
- Personal blog of a Malaysian PC Gamer who writes about his life, and articles related to PC Gaming.
- Aigoo Chamna means "good grief" in Korean.
- Web log of his life, love, school and career, with thoughts, rants and opinion about Web technology, programming, browsers and standards.
Aja's Random Thoughts
- Random things not entirely relevant to most but a place for author to voice opinion and thoughts.
Ajay - On the Road Called Life
- Ajay D'Souza's thoughts on life, computers, technology, and blogging. Download plugins, hacks and themes for WordPress created by the author.
- Opinions and observations.
Akaash Maharaj - Practical Idealism
- Canadian's thoughts on advancing the national interest and serving the public good.
- An effort to document certain aspects of life, as seen by a web front-end architect, accessibility advocate and music freak living in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Alaivani - Waves of Sound
- An e-zine dedicated to holistic living, spirituality, daily introspection, travelogues, food cultures, and other topics with 4 postings per week.
- Alan's thoughts, travels, photos, and work.
- About surfing in North San Diego County, programming, and whatever else strikes his fancy.
Alaskan Artist Blog
- Multimedia and figurative artist blogs and keeps a journal of her daily artistic pursuits from her home studio on Douglas Island, Alaska.
Alden Bates' Weblog
- Random commentary from a New Zealander on subjects from film, television and music to Internet life and gaming.
- Extracts from the life of Alek Komar, a Colorado resident.
- Enter the mind of a student of artificial intelligence, and find wacky news stories, political commentary, and apologetic religion.
- Observations, rantings, and ramblings on daily life and science from a self-certified authority on life.
- Articles about electrical engineering topics, power industry, computers, and renewable energy.
- Thoughts, reflections and anecdotes from Al talking about mothering, moving, mores, myths, music, and movies.
- Remy's blog is dedicated to film reviews.
All is But a Dream
- Writing about books, music, and other interests.
All This ChittahChattah
- A Canuck in Silicon Valley entertains readers with the fascinating minutiae of life.
- College room-mates Doug and Travis sharing observations, anecdotes, political commentaries, and jokes.
- A personal blog about the world and things that matter in it.
- Personal narrative on a variety of topics, current issues and events. Creative experiments and more web fun.
- Personal blog about politics, spirituality and more.
- Random thoughts in a casual blog which progressed from the alt.fun.with.luc newsgroup.
- Commentary concerning politics, law, and popular culture from Ann Althouse, a law professor.
Amar Galla's Weblog
- Discussing programming, computing, and other technology related areas.
The Amazing World of Cuddly
- Tales of a teddy bear who is 8 years old and has traveled the world with his brothers.
- Random musings, updated far too often.
Amidst a Tangled Web
- Sort of a semi-weblog of occurrences and opinion on things. Activities/ interests include programming, Linux, web design, philosophy, humor, motorcycles and life.
The Amish Rabbit Forum
- News and opinion about new technology, computers, science, and online privacy and security, written by PC World editor Andrew Brandt.
- Writing about life, gadgets, webmastering, family, parenting and cars.
- Posts of an Australian film nut.
And don't call me Sweetie
- Married with challenges. Ontario, Canada.
And They Whirl and They Twirl and They Tango
- Daily musings of an Americorps Volunteer in Service to America serving for a year in Austin, Texas.
- A Norwegian writes about technology, the internet and society.
Andrea's Photo Blog
- A journal following the life of a woman who has an interest in politics and travel.
- Focuses on various topics that are of concern of this high school teacher who lives in Germany.
- One man's journey from infinity to nothingness.
Andrew Ager, dot com
- Online rantings, musings, comments, and lectures of author.
Andrew Baxter's Blog
- Thoughts of a transplanted Nova Scotian living in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- The journal of a music photographer frequently updated with new photographs.
Andrew Mogendorff's Weblog
- A lot of his thoughts and typings.
- Adventures of a provincial geek.
- Andy logs his experiences in Perm, Russia. Includes pictures, thoughts, and humor.
- Caustic and witty. Hoosier-born creativity coach and web-head in Chicago, Illinois.
Anemic Slime Stew, Reincarnated
- Archived posts regarding random musings about life, baseball, politics, weather, and narcolepsy.
- Things that have caught the eye of the author, including videos, photos and news.
- Cotton candy for the brain. Pop culture, television, films, writing, and the life of the author discussed in scintillating soundbites.
- By Angie McKaig, whose specialties include simple, functional user experiences, microcontent, online marketing and business strategy.
Angry Bear Comics
- Semi-weekly webcomic / weblog featuring the original angry bear, Zeb.
Angry White Male
- Writing about politics, sports, and all things ridiculous, bundled with irreverent humor (unless Michael Moore has a trademark on that.)
- Biography, photographs, and instructions for various crafty projects.
- Thoughts on technology, society and the internet.
Ankur Banerjee's Blog
- Opinions on computers, technology and everyday life from India.
- Covering many topics.
Another 52 books
- Reading diary of a book lover planning to read a book a week for one year. Includes personal comments and reviews.
- Glimpse through the window of his mundane life.
- Antony's personal weblog about entertainment and current events.
- Weblog on computing, content management, and tennis.
- Trevor May writes about a wide range of subjects, including media, art, design, and technology.
- Experiences and thoughts.
Antworten zum Universum
- Contains very weird political thoughts and philosophy.
Anurag Jain's Blog
- All about Bangalore, aviation, management education, entrepreneurship, and Indian culture and society.
- Occasional rants, ramblings and incidental (or possibly accidental) wisdom from a guy in England.
An Apple a Day
- Aileen Apolo's personal weblog on life, travels and her job at Google.
- Lego-focused webcam and the accompanying weblog.
Appreciate the Cheese
- Insight and humor applied to politics, culture, the arts and current events from the perspective of a proud liberal in Washington, DC.
- Humorous insights and pure lunatic rantings by a man living in Brooklyn, New York.
- Personal website and weblog of Aquarion.
- Writing about his life that's interesting to most and hilarious to him.
- Commentary, news, analysis, and fun from a bright's perspective.
- General commentary and thoughts from London, United Kingdom.
Ariel Vardi's Blog
- Tales of an Israeli lost in the world.
- Writing about his life in India.
The Arkanssouri Blog
- Life, news, politics, sports and entertainment commentary with a Libertarian bent in the border town of Thayer, Missouri.
- This is the online journal of Arnab Nandi, a music crazy computer science undergrad at Delhi University.
- An artist, gallery owner, and curator blogs about fine art, crafts, and design.
The Artist Blog
- Uniting art, culture, and technology with an emphasis on new media and individual expression.
- Writings on technology and the web.
As a Parent
- Musings of a home school mom, written to keep a journal of daily activities.
- Kevan Davis has a variety of thoughts, rants, and outside influences.
Ashley Grimshaw Life Blog
- Writing about random things on the net and occasionally about Ashley.
Ashutosh Vyas's Blog
- Contains collection of .NET tips and tricks.
Astrona: Space and Astronomical Art Journal
- A collection of information on artists who specialize in space and astronomical art, including science fiction art.
- Personal expiriences and views on topics of everyday life
- A multitasked stream of consciousness focused on: technology, multimedia, home theater, blogs, and life.
August J. Pollak
- Comics, cartoons, satire and leftist propaganda.
Autarchy of the Private Cave
- Personal notes on web-development, bioinformatics, artificial intelligence, and science in general.
- Like everyone, her life could be summed up by suffering, impermanence, and non-self.
- So many passions, not enough time. Writing about news, politics, television, and other interesting tidbits.
Average Joe Blogs
- Rants, raves, reviews, and muddled thoughts.
Averly Gets Creative
- Offers recipes, craft ideas and family news.
- Articles on positive thinking and metaphysics.
- A woman from California who writes openly and honestly about her experiences. Includes articles about her personal life, movie reviews, and fictional short stories.
- A weblog about life, cars, modding, and gadgets.
- An Argentinian woman's trawlings of the web.
- Andrew Ng's personal weblog on photography, technology, automobile and fashion.
- Azrael Coladilla's thoughts on life, movies, comics, and video games.
Chronicles of Nothing
- Humor blog by Amy Ruiz Fritz, a California gal living in Minnesota.
A Flash In The Pam
- A grandmother offers recipes and observations about life and activities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 17, 2015 at 5:24:03 UTC -