become an editor
the entire directory
only in Vampires/Mailing_Lists
Open Directory - Society: People: Otherkin: Vampires: Mailing Lists
AA For Vampires
- Support with living the 9-5 lifestyle of the nineties. For mature eighteen-year-olds and over. The list is owned by a real vampire and Wiccan clergy who hopes to help others understand they are not alone.
- Devoted to creating safe and anonymous communication between Californian vampires. Includes those involved in blood activities as well as psi.
Global Vampire Network
- An attempt to provide a neutral ground for both members of different aspects of the vampire communities and factions and independent vampires who are not members of any factions or groups.
- Dedicated to those who approach their vampirism as something more profound than a mere lifestyle. Vampirism defines their spirituality. This is a place where vampires can come together and express that spirituality, exchanging personal experiences, ideas, and beliefs in a free and open forum with others like themselves.
House Of Nephilim
- A group of vampires who are tired of being ruled over. They handle things in a democratic manner and listen to both sides of each story before passing judgement. They are family oriented in many ways.
- Dedicated to general information and the free exchange of ideas from other groups.
- A social list for vampires or donors in Ontario, Canada. Donors and other vampires in nearby areas are also welcome to join.
- For psivamps, energy wielders, and those with psychic abilities. Topics focus mainly on psychic vampirism and psionics, as well as related subjects and experiences.
- Support group for real vampires, donors, and vampire allies.
UK Real Vampires and Donors
- A venue for blood drinkers, donors, and those interested in vampires to meet.
Vampire Donor Alliance - New Carthage
- All are welcome, with an emphasis on equality and a general anti-established households mentality.
- For discussion of vampires and vampiric people. Topics are different types of real vampires, blood-drinking, lifestyle, and community issues.
- Devoted to the discussion of real vampirism and the vampire community.
- For real vampires, blood drinkers, and those into the vampyre lifestyle. Members must live in Arkansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, or Kansas.
- Dedicated to being an open forum, free of politics. Everyone is welcome to join.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, June 2, 2013 2:08:38 AM EDT -