become an editor
the entire directory
only in Men/Publications
News: Magazines and E-zines
This category in other languages:
Art of Manliness
- Targets husbands and fathers, featuring health, sports, relationships, and grooming.
- A lifestyle magazine that targets Indian men.
- Offers tips, hints, and guides about sex, women, relationships, dating, cheating, fashion, and health.
The Aspiring Gentleman
- A Vancouver-based blog about scotch, cigars.
- Geared towards career-driven men who enjoy local night-life, gadgets, sports, and entertainment.
- Online magazine intended for men; sections include models, sports, entertainment, vices and city guides.
The Campus Socialite
- Online destination for college men who enjoy the campus lifestyle.
- General entertainment and lifestyle magazine with a focus on men. Includes a gallery of female models.
- Online destination for men in their 20's who are interested in style, music, games, and women.
- A buying guide that features gadgets, cars, clothes, shoes, and other stuff that guys like.
- Entertainment magazine for males including sections in culture, sports, health, and recent news.
- Daily intelligence for men.
- Guide for men who want to live a fuller, richer, more informed and rewarding life. Style, manners, money, culture, and cuisine.
- Publishes daily articles on tech tips, gaming tricks, sports news and entertainment buzz.
- Digital magazine for men that focuses on adventure, gear, photography, women, and videos.
- A blog that publishes articles related to increasing a man's confidence and learning new skills.
- American version of a British magazine. Features girls, entertainment and video games.
- Web journal that publishes short reviews of products for men, in addition to in-depth articles related to adventuring and style.
The Genuine Man
- Contains articles on fashion, liquor, daily life, and philosophy. Also features an editorial column: One Guys Opinion.
- Focuses on popular culture. Reviews of video games, movies, music, and everyday happenings.
The Good Men Project
- A website that examines what it means to be a good man in today's society.
- Website of well-known men's magazine.
- A site for news, swag, sports and entertainment for the modern man.
- Features interviews, podcasts, and articles that cover sports, gadgets, girls, and grub.
- Devoted to helping men become better men with interactive maps and articles on DIY projects to manly recipes and product reviews.
- A humor and lifestyle magazine targeting young men in college.
- Lifestyle website targeting modern Indian men. Featuring vices, tips, gear and sports.
- A lifestyle magazine for young men focused primarily on style, sports, entertainment, and culture.
- Hispotion features stuff men like. Covering topics from lifestyle to gear and beautiful women, and always keeping things simple.
- A blog offering life coaching for men. Includes resources on spirituality, fatherhood, psychology, and relationship advice.
- A men's portal that includes content from a variety of web properties owned by Break Media. The site features daily articles, a gallery of women, and viral videos.
- A blog with comments, ideas and advice from the male perspective.
Man Over Board
- Men's lifestyle blog with articles on fashion, health, trends, investing, relationships, and self improvement.
- Insightful commentary on issues facing men mid-life. Written from a women's unique perspective.
- A men's lifestyle website with a girl's perspective on dating, offbeat news, gadgets, fashion, and models.
- Online version of leading men's lifestyle magazine. Girls, entertainment, sports and jokes.
- Provides information and tips on fitness, health, career, relationships, nutrition, recipes, weight-loss and muscle building.
- A general interest, active lifestyle magazine with a focus on adventure, travel, equipment, sports, fitness, health, and style.
- A monthly journal of articles, essays, observations, and resources for men. Covers health, spirituality, relationships, men in society, gatherings, and events.
- Advice, tips, and information for men on pop culture, gear, grooming, love and sex.
- A buyer's guide and general lifestyle magazine for guys.
- Self improvement blog with resources for men that are interested in learning new skills.
- A guide for guys who are interested in keeping up with the latest in gear, girls and gadgets.
The Popular Man
- Informational website dedicated to helping men become more confident with their looks, careers, and social life.
- Personal development guide for young men who are transitioning from college to their careers.
- General-interests magazine dedicated to providing men with information, advice, tips and tricks.
The Smoking Jacket
- Entertainment magazine with articles on humor, television shows, girls, and funny videos.
- Men's online destination from Spike TV. Includes information on shows, women, celebrities, and the Ultimate Fighting Championship.
Tao of Bachelorhood
- Articles on grooming, clothes, fitness, food and dating to help single men live better.
- Publication that features interviews, biographies, and photographs of women from Arizona State University.
- Men’s lifestyle brand that keeps readers up-to-date with new food, nightlife, gadgets and travel.
- An entertainment magazine offering commentary on men's issues such as beer, babes, sports, movies and gaming.
- Canadian publication offering articles on fashion, lifestyle, fitness and other related topics.
- Men's online guide to entertainment, fitness and fine living.
A Voice for Men
- A website that covers reproductive rights, bias and misandry, against man and boys in the media and many other issues.
- A web magazine featuring automotive news and reviews.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 10, 2016 at 9:15:09 UTC -