become an editor
the entire directory
only in Men/Men's_Studies
Open Directory - Society: People: Men: Men's Studies
Bibliographies and Syllabi
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Gender and Sexuality
Society: People: Women: Women's Studies
Center for Gender Studies at Radford University
- Professional and student work on the ways societies shape and define expectations for women and men. Cites gender-related research, lectures, and events at Radford.
Georgetown Bibliography on Masculinity and Gender
- Masculinities and gender bibliography.
Institute for Fatherhood Studies
- A collection of university theses and specialized reviews, a series of single-subject files on fatherhood, the family and minors.
Manukau Institute of Technology
- Offers programmes at degree, diploma, and certificate level.
Masculinism, what is it?
- Dr. Lemke's paper at City University of New York (Brooklyn) on 'Masculinity and Academic Discourse: Issues and Themes.'
Masculinity and Imperialism Bibliography
- Michigan State University list of books and articles on men and societies that rule others by force.
Masculinity-Femininity: Society's Difference Dividend
- Essay which uses cutting edge social research to expose John Gray's real views on masculinity and femininity.
Men's Studies Press
- About a small independent publisher dedicated to the dissemination of the work of men's studies scholars.
Society for the Psychological Study of Men and Masculinity
- SPSMM is Division 51 of American Psychological Association. It clearly delineates its assumptions and goals concerning masculinity in Western Society.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 17, 2007 at 16:48:41 UTC -