become an editor
the entire directory
only in False_Accusations/False_Memory_Syndrome
Violence and Abuse
False Memory Syndrome
Open Directory - Society: People: Men: Issues: Violence and Abuse: False Accusations: False Memory Syndrome
Society: Issues: Health: Mental Health: Memory Controversies
British False Memory Syndrome
- News, legal information and events for people and professionals in contested accusations of abuse.
Commission for Scientific Medicine and Mental Health
- This organization recommends a scientific basis for the practice of medicine and mental health counseling. They also recommend informed consent for the mental health community.
- Biography and University of Washington faculty page for Loftus, including information on her books about the legal aspect of FMS, and articles on recovered memories.
False Memory Syndrome Foundation
- News and informational site for FMSF, an organization that seeks to discover the reasons for the spread of FMS, to work for ways to prevent it, to aid those who were affected by it, and to bring their families into reconciliation.
Illinois-Wisconsin FMS Society
- Support and networking for those hurt by recovered (or repressed) memory therapy. Includes news, articles, meeting calendar, and contacts information.
Institute for Psychological Therapies
- Private practice of clinical psychology, offering Issues in Child Abuse Accusations and other online publications.
Memory Repression/Recovery Resources
- Articles and resources providing research and information about repression and/or recovery of traumatic memories.
Parents Against Cruel Therapy (PACT)
- Site focused on issue of young women who have entered therapy and have been led to falsely believe that they were sexually abused as a child. Articles and links.
Recovered Memory a Pandoras Box?
- Shining the Light on the recovered memory deception of the psychotherapy cult. A pastor's view that therapy today has become a deceptive cult.
Stop Bad Therapy
- Personal accounts of retractors, legislative information, satire, the debunking of experts, and essays on recovered memories.
False Memory Syndrome
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 4:36:03 PM EST -