become an editor
the entire directory
only in Violence_and_Abuse/False_Accusations
Violence and Abuse
False Memory Syndrome
Society: Issues: Crime and Justice: Injustice
- Multidisciplinary team, providing research and defense consultation for falsely accused men, regarding all manner of such allegations.
- Resource information and services for adults accused of child abuse, neglect, sexual abuse or harassment, or domestic violence.
Child Abuse Defense Kit
- Resources for the wrongly accused, particularly those accused of child abuse.
FACT (Falsely Accused Carers and Teachers)
- UK organisation campaigns on behalf of carers and teachers who are victims of false allegations. Includes news section, how to respond to allegations, and links.
False Allegations of Child Abuse
- Information from someone available as a medical expert in cases in which he's convinced that an allegation of child abuse is false.
False Allegations Of Child Sexual Abuse
- Resource directory for false allegations of child sexual abuse and molestation.
- How to defend against false allegations of sexual abuse, sexual assault, or rape.
Sexual Harassment False Accusation
- How to combat false accusations of sexual harassment with defamation of character, unfair dismissal and employer investigations.
Texans Against False Allegations (TAFA)
- Organization dedicated to educating and supporting teachers, foster parents, and other child care providers in a fight against a system out of control.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 8, 2013 at 15:54:05 UTC -