become an editor
the entire directory
only in Reproduction_Rights/Abortion
Open Directory - Society: People: Men: Issues: Reproduction Rights: Abortion
Health: Reproductive Health: Abortion
Society: Issues: Abortion
Society: Issues: Terrorism: US Domestic Terrorism: Causes: Anti-Abortion
Society: People: Men: Issues: Fathers' Rights
Men and Abortion
- Testimonials of fathers whose children have been aborted.
Men and Abortion: A Clash of Faulty Rights
- Fathers should not make the final abortion decision, but should be notified and given a chance to plead with the mother, according to sociologist Arthur Shostak.
Planned Parenthood v. Casey
- U.S. Supreme Court opinion in 1992 decided that government may not require that a husband be informed about an abortion, even after the abortion, because that prospect might deter a woman from ending her pregnancy.
Newsday: Pennsylvania Abortion Case Raises Question of Choice for Men
- Article about a Pennsylvania court case in which the government prohibited a father from blocking an abortion. (August 07, 2002)
Findlaw's Writ: Abortion and Free Speech; Applying the "Prior Restraint" Doctrine to Abortion Law
- Essay asserting that no one should be allowed to prevent abortion before viability, but penalities should be available after such an abortion, for both fathers and mothers of aborted fetuses. Author is Andrew Hyman. (June 13, 2002)
Social Science Research Network: Custody and Couvade; The Importance of Paternal Bonding in the Law of Family Relations
- Article addressing fathers' roles in abortion decisions, mentioning that about 82.5% of wives confide in their husbands. Author is Geoffrey P. Miller. (February 14, 2000)
Metro: Revenge of the Deadbeat Dads
- Article about unwanted fatherhood, by Richard Sine. (November 20, 1996)
Usenet alt.abortion -
Usenet alt.abortion.inequity -
Usenet talk.abortion -
Usenet us.politics.abortion -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 24, 2013 at 7:35:08 UTC -