become an editor
the entire directory
only in Divorce_and_Custody/Parental_Alienation_Syndrome
Divorce and Custody
Parental Alienation Syndrome
This category in other languages:
A Guide to the Parental Alienation Syndrome
- Paper by Stan Hayward; discusses the situation in the United Kingdom.
How To Overcome The Arguments
- Tips from the Shared Parenting Information Group (SPIG); United Kingdom.
Literature Review from FACT
- Literature review from Fathers Are Capable Too; Canada.
MESA Canada: Parental Alienation
- Links from the Men's Educational Support Association of Canada.
Parental Alienation And Enmeshment Issues in Child Custody Cases
- Attempts a balanced review of research and clinical literature on parental alienation and enmeshment issues as they appear in child custody cases. Reviews assessment and legal issues. Written by Daniel J. Rybicki, Psy.D., DAPBS.
PAS Information Archive
- Collection of articles on PAS.
Stuart Birks' Gender Economics Issues
- List of links from a page of links on Gender Economics topics.
Differentiating Between Parental Alienation Syndrome and Bona Fide Abuse-Neglect
- The American Journal of Family Therapy. Richard A. Gardner. Department of Child Psychiatry, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University, New York, New York, USA. (May 01, 1999)
Parental Alienation Syndrome: How to Detect It and What to Do About It
- by J. Michael Bone and Michael R. Walsh. From the Florida Bar Journal (March 01, 1999)
Family Wars: The Alienation of Children
- Article by Dr. Peggie Ward, including a composite case from actual examples. (November 08, 1998)
The Emerging Problem of Parental Alienation
- Article by Caroline Willbourne and Lesley-Anne Cull in Family Law. (December 01, 1997)
Parental Alienation Syndrome: An Age-Old Custody Problem
- by Michael R. Walsh and J. Michael Bone in the Florida Bar Journal (June 01, 1997)
The Spectrum of Parental Alienation Syndrome Part 1
- The syndrome is a distinctive family response to divorce in which the child becomes aligned with one parent and preoccupied with unjustified and/or exaggerated denigration of the other target parent. (January 01, 1997)
The Spectrum of Parental Alienation Syndrome Part II
- by Forensic Psychologist, Deirdre Conway, Rand, PhD. (January 01, 1997)
Children's Alignment with Parents in Highly Conflicted Custody Cases
- Family and Conciliation Courts Review. Anita K. Lampel, Ph.D. (April 01, 1996)
Understanding and Collaboratively Treating Parental Alienation Syndrome
- American Journal of Family Law. Vol. 10. 121-133(1996). Kenneth H. Waldron, Ph.D.,David E. Joanis, J.D., Madison, Wisconsin. (January 01, 1996)
An Analysis of Sixteen Selected Cases
- This study analyzed sixteen cases which appeared to meet Dr. Richard Gardner's criteria for parental alienation syndrome as set forth in his 1987 book. These cases showed a wide diversity of characteristics but Gardner's criteria were useful in differentiating these cases from other post-divorce difficulties. Traditional interventions were ineffective in altering the alienation. (January 01, 1994)
A Developmental Analysis of a Vulnerable Population
- Journal of Psychological Nursing: Joseph L. Price, Ph.D. and Kerry S. Pioske, RN, MS, ANP. (January 01, 1994)
The Alienation of Children
- Composite court case from actual examples. New Hampshire Bar Journal, Volume 34, No. 1, March 1993. (March 01, 1993)
When You Suspect the Worst
- From the Family Advocate. When You Suspect the Worst: Bad-faith relocation, fabricated child sexual abuse, and parental alienation, by Carol Holstein Sanders. (January 01, 1993)
Mediation: Parental Alienation Syndrome
- by Mary Lund (April 01, 1992)
Three Types of Parental Alienation Syndrome Families
- by Richard A. Gardner, M.D. (April 01, 1991)
Custody Disputes Fueling
- From Family Practice News (December 15, 1990)
Parental Alienation Syndrome
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 5, 2013 at 0:24:03 UTC -