become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fathers'_Rights/Divorce_and_Custody
Divorce and Custody
Open Directory - Society: People: Men: Issues: Fathers' Rights: Divorce and Custody
False Accusations of Abuse
Joint Custody and Shared Parenting
Parental Alienation Syndrome
Pro Se Representation
Home: Family: Parenting: Fathers: Divorced Dads
Home: Family: Parenting: Support Groups
Society: Relationships: Divorce
- An offshoot of alt.dads-rights.unmoderated. For flame free, serious discussions.
Child Custody Rights Book
- Record keeping log book for securing and protecting child custody and visitation rights during and after divorce
Divorce Reform and the Fathers' Movement
- Testimony of Ronald K. Henry, Esq. concerning the divorce reform movement.
Fairness In Child Support
- Brief statement inviting interest in an organization; part of a Web ring on the subject.
A Father's Plea
- One woman's view of the unfairness of the joint custody system, as relates to her boyfriend and his son.
Fathers Custody Center
- Organization dedicated to helping fathers to gain custody of their children.
Fathers Rights To Custody Homepage
- Information to assist fathers in obtaining legal and/or physical custody of their children.
Fathers' & Dads' Rights
- Pro bono hints to help fathers win divorce, child custody and support battles and defeat false allegations of domestic violence or child abuse.
Fathers' Rights Courtroom Tips
- Offers products in video and book format providing tips and strategies for court hearings on custody, support, and false accusations.
Malicious Mother Syndrome
- Paper defines the Divorce-Related Malicious Mother Syndrome.
National Brotherhood Of Fathers Rights
- Offers to sell a special report titled 'Fathers Rights Protection System' on winning legal strategies for fathers.
The Primary Caretaker Theory
- Although the "tender years" doctrine of maternal preference has been widely repudiated by statute and case law, old prejudices die slowly. This is a review of the legal history and development of the doctrine.
Reform of Child Custody Laws
- Resources for non-custodial parents, including discussion board, directory of family law information, and advocacy of reform for custody laws.
Save Theodora Now
- The story of a young child who suffered at the hands of her mother, yet was denied access to her father.
Yahoo Groups: dadsinfamilycourt
- Forum for proactive fathers seeking to reform family law; focus on sharing intelligence and substantive opinions.
Non-Custodial Parents' Participation in Their Children's Lives
- Government report examining evidence from the Survey of Income and Program Participation. (August 14, 1996)
Cynthia L. Ewing Testimony
- Testimony of Cynthia L. Ewing on the subject of the child support enforcement system and the impact on parental responsibility. (February 06, 1995)
Preventing Parentectomy Following Divorce
- Address by Frank S. Williams M.D. of the National Council for Children's Rights. (October 20, 1990)
Divorce and Custody
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:36:03 UTC -