the entire directory
only in People/Lost_or_Missing
Lost or Missing
Open Directory - Society: People: Lost or Missing
Home: Family: Adoption: Search and Reunion
Society: Crime: Kidnapping
Society: Paranormal: Psychic: Detectives
This category in other languages:
- Membership-based service for people looking for lost friends and relatives in the United Kingdom.
- The National Centre for Missing Persons and Unidentified Remains (NCMPUR) of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), assists with missing persons and unidentified remains investigations across the country.
Center for Hope
- Resources to assist and support families and others to cope with the disappearance of a loved one.
The Charley Project
- Profiles cold cases of missing children and adults in the United States.
- A search system that uses known data about a person to attempt to locate them. The data base is fed by users, and all the information is hidden. The results will show: name, sex, age, city and birth country.
The Doe Network
- A volunteer organization devoted to assisting law enforcement in solving cold cases concerning unexplained disappearances and unidentified victims from North America, Australia and Europe. Includes missing and unidentified case files.
FBI - Kidnappings and Missing Persons
- Official FBI listings of missing persons. Includes pictures.
I Met You Once
- Uniting people who met only once and never had the opportunity to meet again.
The Inmate Locator
- Find and locate inmates, prison locations and Department of Corrections information. United States local, state and federal prison and jail inmate locators are included.
Interpol - Missing Persons
- Interpol official site. Contains profiles of missing and wanted persons.
- Free people search for address, phone number, email information.
- Search name and reverse phone numbers. Data is collected from public records, phone listings, opt-in subscriptions and other resources.
- Phone search, e-mail search, genealogy, adoption register and message boards.
- People search service for travelers. Offers searches by name or country, and free registration.
- Non-commercial, international people finder. Includes search facility.
- An all-volunteer national organization in the United States that partners with law enforcement and families to assist in locating missing persons. Primary focus is adults.
- A free site to find missing persons. Create notices and alerts.
Missing Children and Adults
- Articles about missing people, as well as other resources, from About.com.
Missing Irish People
- Listings service for missing people in Ireland. Includes latest news.
Missing Kids UK
- Comprehensive site for reporting and locating missing minors.
Missing Military Personnel
- Department of Defense effort to account for those missing in action.
- UK charity that works with young runaways, missing and unidentified people, and their families. Includes advice for families of the missing and a means for the missing to contact family.
Missing Persons of America
- News and information about missing people and those who have been found.
- Service for locating missing persons in the United Kingdom.
The Natalee Holloway Book
- No Evidence of a Crime is the complete history of the Natalee Holloway case, missing in Aruba since May 31, 2005.
National Missing Persons Unit
- Advice, information and resources relating to missing persons in Australia.
- An organization that focuses on case assessment, resources, and support for families of the missing.
Restoring Family Links
- Provides assistance in locating and contacting relatives separated by war, conflict or crisis. Operated by the International Committee of the Red Cross.
Roll Call ReCall
- WWII Veterans may leave messages for others who served.
- Free message board and resources for reuniting friends and family.
- Provides exposure for missing persons worldwide.
Tie a Ribbon
- A directory aimed at raising the awareness of missing individuals in the United Kingdom.
- National United States listings of unidentified deceased persons.
- A reverse people finder site. Post identifying on the person you trying to find and get reconnected.
- Free online address book. Be found by old friends via Google.
Usenet alt.missing-adults -
Usenet alt.missing-kids -
Lost or Missing
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 2, 2014 at 5:22:10 UTC -