become an editor
the entire directory
only in Youth/Youth_Rights
Generations and Age Groups
Magazines and E-zines
Student Rights Organizations
Kids and Teens: Teen Life: Issues
Society: Issues: Children, Youth and Family
Society: Issues: Human Rights and Liberties
This category in other languages:
National Youth Rights Association
- America's largest and most successful youth rights organization. NYRA supports rights for all youth including lowering the drinking age, lowering the voting age, repealing curfews, and combating age discrimination.
Article 12 in Scotland
- National network of young people which promotes youth rights as laid out in the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child.
- A web resource that brings attention to the human rights of young people, with a focus on educating the public about overlooked forms of child maltreatment such as corporal punishment and detrimental schooling.
- German site for equal rights for people under the age of 18: voting rights, and democratic education. [Multilingual]
- Libertarian Rock fights against lifestyle laws, such as teen curfews, which are written by intolerant politicians.
- Youth against internet censorship.
Speaking out Against 'Teen Help' Facilities
- True stories of abusive 'Teen Help' facilities, and links.
Survey of North American Youth Rights (SNAYR)
- The Freechild Project has developed the SNAYR to study the implications, impacts, and outcomes of the youth rights movement. Includes information and history on the rights and issues facing youth, rights of students in schools, advancing the rights of youth, youth suffrage, the liberation of youth, addressing adultism, and a unique self-guided research library.
YCLC - Youth and Civil Liberties Council
- Project sponsored by the Wisconsin ACLU that promotes youth civic involvement, particularly on issues of social justice and youth issues such as curfews and students' free speech.
Youth on Board
- Through training, workshops, and publications, Youth on Board prepares youth to be leaders and decision-makers in their communities and strengthens relationships between young people and adults.
Youth Rights Media
- Youth Rights Media is an organization dedicated to making youth aware of their rights in difficult situations. YRM uses video based, peer-taught, presentations created by law students, to get its message across.
Usenet alt.activism.youth-rights -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 11, 2014 at 6:15:09 UTC -