become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/United_States
Generations and Age Groups
Open Directory - Society: People: Generations and Age Groups: Youth: Streetkids: North America: United States
Baptist Children's Services
- Baptist affiliated child care agency, providing care for abused, dependent, neglected children in community based group homes in Southeastern Pennsylvania.
- Non-profit child care agency serving homeless and runaway youth in many locations in North America.
Covenant House New York
- Information on Covenant House New York and the services they offer to homeless and runaway youth.
Covenant House Washington - CHW
- Washington, DC organization provides shelter and support services for homeless, runaway, and at-risk youth.
- Programs and services for streetkids, runaway, homeless and at-risk youth.
Children of the Night
- Private, non-profit, tax-exempt organization assisting children ages 11 to 17 who are forced to prostitute on the streets for food and a place to sleep. Features hotlines, articles, news and contact details.
- A crisis, support and housing agency for youth and families in crisis or conflict, for youth who have runaway or become homeless, and those in unstable or unsafe situations; in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Peace for the Streets by Kids from the Streets
- Provides support and services to Seattle area homeless youth and young adults.
StandUp for Kids
- Nonprofit organization providing support for homeless children throughout the United States. Includes volunteer and internship opportunities, newsletter, information on streetkids, how to help, and local and national programs.
Street Youth Ministries
- Non-profit, faith-based organization serving homeless and at-risk youth ages 13-22, building relationships to foster self-sufficiency, self-awareness, hope and healing.
Streetcats Foundation for Youth
- Works with streetkids and runaways through youth advocacy, teen helplines, teen after-school centers and provides counseling in US.
Vancouver WA Council for the Homeless
- Their mission is to end homelessness in Clark County Washington through prevention, advocacy, educating the community, comprehensive planning, coordination of programs, and support to direct service providers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 21, 2013 at 11:33:50 UTC -