become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/United_States
Generations and Age Groups
Baptist Children's Services
- Baptist affiliated child care agency, providing care for abused, dependent, neglected children in community based group homes in Southeastern Pennsylvania.
- Non-profit child care agency serving homeless and runaway youth in many locations in North America.
Covenant House New York
- Information on Covenant House New York and the services they offer to homeless and runaway youth.
Covenant House Washington - CHW
- Washington, DC organization provides shelter and support services for homeless, runaway, and at-risk youth.
- Programs and services for streetkids, runaway, homeless and at-risk youth.
Children of the Night
- Private, non-profit, tax-exempt organization assisting children ages 11 to 17 who are forced to prostitute on the streets for food and a place to sleep. Features hotlines, articles, news and contact details.
- A crisis, support and housing agency for youth and families in crisis or conflict, for youth who have runaway or become homeless, and those in unstable or unsafe situations; in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Peace for the Streets by Kids from the Streets
- Provides support and services to Seattle area homeless youth and young adults.
Street Youth Ministries
- Non-profit, faith-based organization serving homeless and at-risk youth ages 13-22, building relationships to foster self-sufficiency, self-awareness, hope and healing.
Streetcats Foundation for Youth
- Works with streetkids and runaways through youth advocacy, teen helplines, teen after-school centers and provides counseling in US.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 2, 2014 at 2:45:10 UTC -