become an editor
the entire directory
only in Streetkids/Europe
Generations and Age Groups
Regional: Europe: Society and Culture: Issues
- NGO established in April 2000 in Armenia to assist at-risk children and elderly.
[RO] Care and Relief for the Young
- Romania street outreach. Casa Robin Hood western-modelled residential home for street children in Bucharest.
[RO] Children's Relief Network
- Nonprofit organization dedicated to restoring the lives of Romania's hurting street children and orphans.
[RO] Oaza - For The Protection of Street Children
- Oaza is a charitable organisation working for the protection and development of Street Children in Romania. Residential and outreach programs in Arad.
[RO] Street Children of Romania
- Operate outreach and residential programs for street children in Bacau.
[RU] Voice of the Children
- This project offers residential and outreach services to the street children of St. Petersburg, Russia.
[UA] CrossRoads Foundation
- Our goal is to transform the lives of street children and reintegrate them into families and society by creating an effective model in Ukraine. Provide a wide range of services to street children in Kiev.
[UA] Orphans and Street Children in Vinogradov
- Residential program for street children in Ukraine
[UA] Streetkids of Ukraine
- Let's go with 80 m³ of humanitarian aid to the streetkids in Ukraine...
[UA] This Child Here
- We work with street children in partnership with the Odessa Charity, The Way Home.
[UK] The London Connection
- Day centre for young homeless or unemployed people near Trafalgar Square in central London UK.
The Children living in Underground Bucharest
- Northstar Gallery. Documentary photography of children living in the underground tunnels and sewers of Bucharest, Romania and information about street children in Russia, Moldova and Romania.
The CoMission for Children at Risk
- The CoMission for Children at Risk exists to equip, resource and network Christian leaders, organizations, churches and individuals to minister more effectively to orphans and street children in Russia and Eastern Europe.
[UA] Prevention of addictive behavior among street children in Ukraine
- The purpose of the presented work is to analyze the system of prevention of child homelessness and of addictive behavior among street children in Ukraine. (January 01, 2002)
[RU] And Now My Soul Is Hardened
- History of Abandoned Children in Soviet Russia, 1918-1930 (January 01, 1994)
Usenet soc.culture.europe -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 19, 2015 at 17:15:07 UTC -